yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: BEAUTIFUL BARBRA BUCANON DOLL

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Congrats - ovation - :thumbs_up:

Barbra B. sure is one hot inflata-babe - :angel:

Thanks for the links - seems the German e bay is way better than the USA e bay as the dolls available are way better - here in the USA e bay sells lots of MID RANGE dolls at prices way more than they are worth - :?

Happy Trails -

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

I just ordered a beautiful Barbra Bucanon doll from RisqueBoutique in Australia to be shipped ($25) to the US. I didn't want to risk trying to buy one from China or Europe. Hopefully they have her in stock and there is no problems receiving her. Seven weeks ago I ordered a Hannah doll from Forbidden Erotics which in the end they couldn't get. What a pain in the ass that was getting jacked around with them never answering the phone or emailing me back. Some of the good looking dolls are getting very hard to get. In the mean time I have Agent 69 to sleep with.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Congrats - genesis218 - :thumbs_up:

Great work in finding and having Barbra B. headed to your place - :angel:

Happy Trails -

Wim
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Wim »

Aliexpress steals pictures from other sites, so you'll never know if you really get what you ordered. I always think: I f you have the stuff, why not make the pictures yourself, instead of dragging your company down with stealing pictures from others?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

I had lusted after Barbra and eventually found one. However she's still very much virgin. She's beautiful on one level but utterly gormless and empty headed.

So if anyone wants one, I'm happy to sell.

Best wishes

Harem

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

The Barbra doll I ordered in Australia fell threw already, they don't have them in stock, don't know if they will ever get them back in stock, and they refunded me right away. I am interested in haremlovers doll. How do I go about buying her from you and how much do you want for her? Otherwise where would I buy one from being it has to be shipped to the US? I have a hard time with the European sites being I will be using US dollars.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

I thought that Barbra was still available through
http://www.toy-company.de/liebespuppen/ ... index.html
but she has disappeared. Interestingly Kimmi Lovecock seems to be available as also is Natalie, which is the Orion own brand of Leah Lust Agent 69.

All of these dolls seem to be disappearing and it's a wise move to buy whilst one can.

Barbra - send me a PM. In view of disappearances I'm only 50% keen to sell . . . and I have not yet properly looked her in the eyes . . . perhaps I shouldn't. So send me a PM.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

The reality is that since Letha has arrived in the harem others are not getting attention and as such, I'm happy to let Barbra go to make someone else very happy.

She came to me unboxed but "unused" but very dusty. So she's had a good shower and shampoo, been groomed well and is most polite and looking for her first date.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

I would love to buy her from you as long it she don't leak. How much $$$ do you need for her?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

From memory I think I paid including postage £100-£110 for her. If I can grab a moment without anyone else around I'll try to do a photo. She's very luscious.

A UK member having been introduced to Jessica is possibly looking for a sister to keep her company and Barbra's looking forward to some excitement in her life . . .

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

ovation
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ovation »

genesis218 wrote:The Barbra doll I ordered in Australia fell threw already, they don't have them in stock, don't know if they will ever get them back in stock, and they refunded me right away. I am interested in haremlovers doll. How do I go about buying her from you and how much do you want for her? Otherwise where would I buy one from being it has to be shipped to the US? I have a hard time with the European sites being I will be using US dollars.

LOOKS LIKE BARBRA IS BACK IN STOCK IN GERMANY: http://www.toy-company.de/liebespuppen/ ... puppe.html
Ovation

ovation
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ovation »

Looks like Barbra is back in stock in Germany now: http://www.toy-company.de/liebespuppen/ ... puppe.html
Ovation

ovation
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ovation »

I don't know if the BARBRA BUCANON DOLL is being sold these days. Every time I look at her and see her beautiful eyes and her lips I'm happy I found her. Is there a newer models of her in the market? I'm happy she is still in good shape...
Attachments
IMG_4597.JPG
IMG_4597.JPG (1.05 MiB) Viewed 2377 times
BARBRA BUCANON DOLL
BARBRA BUCANON DOLL
IMG_4598.JPG (1008.97 KiB) Viewed 2377 times

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

Ovation, your Barbra is very nice doll. She is a direct sister of my Hanca (Kimmi Lovecok) doll, who I love very much. They were sold few years before, just before NMC company transformation. Sadly, both dolls are not in common market now. If you find her in a shop, it would be a special sell-out or the shop website is not actual. Now the NMC company make dolls again, but different a little, you can look to their website.

Many wishes to you and your Barbra. Have a big number of years together, infinity would be the best. She is an unique doll.
Please, would you like to say more about your nice moments together?
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Nice doll.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

INFORMATIONS