realsexdoll.com

1am Sitting Doll with Oral Tara (TC1009) Now Available!

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
doll1968
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: 1am Sitting Doll with Oral Tara (TC1009) Now Available!

Post by doll1968 »

Yardman wrote::morning: looks :multi: :multi: :multi: Now

:thumbs_up:
:D I really like this doll... I like to sneak her out once in a while when my girlfriend is working...LOL

doll1968
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by doll1968 »

She drives me crazy. :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi:
Attachments
20140511_083945.jpg
20140511_083945.jpg (1.71 MiB) Viewed 2299 times

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Kool pics and air babe - doll1968 - :thumbs_up:

Ain't nothing wrong with a morning cup of joe - and a hot inflata-babe to share it with - great pics and story - :angel:

You know you have keeper - when you can't get enough of her - :mrgreen:

Happy Trails -

Yardman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yardman »

I just love the detail on the hands and feet that these Diao Shi dolls have. :thumbs_up:

The face is very beautiful too

and the female parts.... :multi: :multi: :multi:

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

hello 1 am , I don't know how much pull you have with the doll manufacture's but the arms on this doll the connection part , looks much better then others I have seen , it has a closer fit at the shoulder area , this is what you need on all the dolls , it looks more natural as far as realism goes , also I of course know what the wide open leg stance is for , but it would be super nice if a doll company could "ALSO" have a doll body with the pelvis are coming to a v shape and having part of the hips and legs as one piece in a sitting position with legs close together , the hips connection being like the doll arm connection like the doll in this article picture , as long as they are made to not fall off easily .
with a doll like what I am talking about she could have a more natural sitting pose but yet the legs could be adjusted for doggy style etc. if laid on stomach doll would look like a person with knees bent and legs in the air .
anyway I just thought I would mention it to you , I know a doll could be made like this (since the arm connection parts are done this way . also as I mentioned one time before those one breast that are close together would look better all on future dolls as they add to the realism .
If you ever want to pm me about anything please feel free to do so , I always write anyone back .
I believe if vinyl dolls can be made to look better , now that their are less latex dolls makers , more people might buy vinyl dolls , and you could have a better potential for making more sales then before .

Schenker411

Post by Schenker411 »

Ba da bump.

What is up you perverts? Ah good times.

Anyway, I took the plunge and ordered me up some Tara! LOL 1st inflatababe and so far things look pretty pretty good.

So now I have this 10-14 day wait thing happening and seriously now I know what the denizens on these boards are yelping about regarding their wait times.

So somewhat short of that, I'm just a touch (ok a lot) curious about... friggin everything :drinking:

So one of you stalwarts in the know, trust me you are doing your brother a solid for some errr inspirational material ahem. And the down and dirtys please:

Tits- what I freakin live for. Anyway how are they? Do you really fill them with water? That sounds like it would result in a nice squishy great boob. But what do I know.

And of course the pussy, and the sucking feature, and and....

Being a jack off addict is hard work.

'Evening gentlemen.
It's called "holier than thou". There are people who, in order to feel good about themselves, must find others who don't live up to certain expectations. It's an ancient concept. For some reason, humans take it upon themselves to "compel" others to think as they do and will resort to various tactics to "punish" dissidents. Their world is not one of individuals, but of conformists- Stepford_CT

Simpleman

Post by Simpleman »

I'm also curious how the pump things work for the mouth on these dolls. I'm not sure how that's supposed to work. Are you supposed to pump it and it simulates a sucking motion where you don't need to do anything else or is the pump just designed to make the mouth tight around your member ?

Flndr8

Post by Flndr8 »

Hello all,
I've done alot of reading and searching this forum over the past few weeks.

Well I pulled the trigger 5 days ago and ordered my first doll. (Liz from 1am)

And now I find myself trolling the board everyday and waiting for a shipped e-mail..lol

vv187
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by vv187 »

Simpleman wrote:I'm also curious how the pump things work for the mouth on these dolls. I'm not sure how that's supposed to work. Are you supposed to pump it and it simulates a sucking motion where you don't need to do anything else or is the pump just designed to make the mouth tight around your member ?
The pump thing "squeezes" inside - but be aware , the mouth is ... small ... very small ... and doesn't stretch ... an western/average-or-better sized guy won't fit ...

INFORMATIONS