realsexdoll.com

The new PDX Hannah Harper

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: The new PDX Hannah Harper

Post by sam treadwell »

I've already sent you an email robroyal.

But if someone were to resurrect the beautiful Barbra Bucanon doll, and bring her to the North American market, that person would achieve doll super hero status. :D

Thanks for bringing in the new lineup, along with the improvements!

Sam

Yardman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yardman »

robroyal wrote:Hey Guys, All of your posts are helpful and instrumental in producing the next round of our new and improved PDX dolls! We realized after the first week we released the new PDX dolls that the hard breasts were terrible and unacceptable. Just so all of you know, the new PDX dolls are not made by NMC, Diao Shi, or any other previous doll manufacturer. We have sourced one of our brand new factories to produce our entire line of PDX blowup babes, and they are working around the clock to improve our existing designs. I share every concern from the doll forum with my current factory, and every concern is taken seriously! We are no longer producing the same hard breasts, all dolls have been switched to inflatable breasts with TPR nipples, and all dolls will have booty's once again going forward! We hope that you will all give our PDX dolls one more chance!

That is good news robroyal.

I've one question;
How will I know if I'm purchasing a redesigned doll or an origainal run doll?

rubbersheep

Post by rubbersheep »

hey all

I got my hanna , very good packing and a very good item to add to my collection , the vynail is nice and thick and strangly soft feeling the insert is ,, well one word ! awesome , I must send a big thank you !! to pipedream , oh she`s very hot under the covers ! wink wink ! the non return vavle on my hanna was a little hard to get use to , but a great idea to stop those sudden deflations when rolling around the sheets !
the picture is of my hanna all dressed to party !
yours in bed with hanna

rubber sheep

baa means I want another pipe dream doll
Attachments
hanna all ready to party
hanna all ready to party
Pic_0819_006.jpg (712.46 KiB) Viewed 4014 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

WOW!

She's a lovely face. The old Hannah had more kissable lips but this new face is very realistic. Thanks for sharing the photo - she'll be popular as a result!

Might we see her taking part in some of the photo competitions here?

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

jac79

Post by jac79 »

Hello all
I'm going to buy PDX Hannah Harper doll.
This is my first doll.Someone may has a more photos of this doll? I am interested especially in boots pictures.I love the doll in boots.
For your purchased such
Image Image Image
size 6 uk3

Thank you and waiting for answer.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

sam treadwell wrote:I've already sent you an email robroyal.

But if someone were to resurrect the beautiful Barbra Bucanon doll, and bring her to the North American market, that person would achieve doll super hero status. :D

Thanks for bringing in the new lineup, along with the improvements!

Sam
I was walking around in Cannes the other evening late in the evening and passing a sex shop always interested to see if there are discontinued inflatababes around, I walked in and noticed a Barbra Bucannon sitting on a top shelf tucked away. I didn't pay attention to the price.

If anyone is desperate for one, give me a shout and I can pick her up next month. But retail shop prices are generally _so_ high . . .

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

haremlover wrote: I was walking around in Cannes the other evening late in the evening and passing a sex shop always interested to see if there are discontinued inflatababes around, I walked in and noticed a Barbra Bucannon sitting on a top shelf tucked away. I didn't pay attention to the price.

If anyone is desperate for one, give me a shout and I can pick her up next month. But retail shop prices are generally _so_ high . . .

Best wishes

Harem
That would be absolutely cool as hell for someone to be able to say they got a rare blow-up doll from a sex shop in Cannes. Haremlover the next time you are there you should just buy it anyway because there is a better chance you will sell it to someone one here than someone would buy it at the shop. Also take a photo of the store where you bought it to give potential buyers a sense of the ambiance.
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

hugemistake wrote:Haremlover the next time you are there you should just buy it anyway because there is a better chance you will sell it to someone one here than someone would buy it at the shop.
LOL You must be joking! It will be quite expensive from a shop and some chance of selling it when I can't sell a Teagan or Sophia Inked here nor a couple of Diao Shi for just £70 or offers and I can't even give away a Gina Lynn!

No-one seems interested in Domax latex ladies any more in the UK, and I've offered to source Cayenne or any of the new girls if I get expressions of interest - without a pipsqueak of response.

An article in The Observer today says that the libido of Brits is down from when it was last surveyed, with many people having sex less than 4 times a month. There just isn't appetite for sex, let alone sex with dolls in the UK any more . . .

But if anyone seriously wants a Barbra Bucannon . . . . at least I've sourced one.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

haremlover wrote:
hugemistake wrote:Haremlover the next time you are there you should just buy it anyway because there is a better chance you will sell it to someone one here than someone would buy it at the shop.
LOL You must be joking! It will be quite expensive from a shop and some chance of selling it
I wasn't joking but I wasn't considering differences between countries either. I was mainly thinking about inventory turnover. In my location if something has been sitting on the shelf for very long the shop will reduce the price hoping to sell it and get some money out it rather than have it continue to sit there taking up space that could be used to sell something else. Sometimes even if the price is not reduced, if you tell the manager you have noticed the item has been there a long time and offer him half the asking price he will negotiate with you. I have never been to France so I don't know how things are done there.

Buying habits seem to differ among countries also. I had posted that I was considering selling my Tera Patrick and I got pm's from three people wanting to buy it, so it sold before I could post it for sale.

I know it would cost over US$100 for you to ship one doll to the USA. Although at least three people here have asked me if I could get them a Barbra Bucanon.
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

rubbersheep

Post by rubbersheep »

hum I just got my second hanna harper my first , just plain wore out . 2 years of loven , so this new one has a few issues I think need to be addressed , " the hard as fuck breasts :( ,
a split insert , :(
and a slight air leak out of the box ,
good things from pipe dream! m
great figure .
great thick body plastic , ! great hands and feet ,
the lips will loose all there lip stick ,
the black sheep

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Good to hear Black Sheep - long time no see -

I might have some more on this story - to come in Autumn - keep you all posted - :thumbs_up:

rubbersheep

Post by rubbersheep »

hey Yorktown ,. yes I have a few new toys coming , maybe clothing for hanna , and do you know if theres going to be a come back of the soft breast hanna ?

the black sheep

INFORMATIONS