Cayenne Cleur and Kimmi Lovecok side by side comparison

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
burnt rubber
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Cayenne Cleur and Kimmi Lovecok side by side comparison

Post by burnt rubber »

Schenker411 wrote:
burnt rubber wrote:Thanks for the insight Yorktown. Im sure there are a few winners in the midrange but it seems like the only logical step after a value line inflatable would be to go for the creme of the crop.
Which is?
Either a Cayenne or Daio Shi style. But that's just my opinion and is also only geared towards a relatively small area. Just my taste really, the other extravaganza line models just dont look as good to me. For my needs and parameters I see Cayenne or Paula from the 1am distributor as my two main choices. And in this case I gotta hand it to 1am because their sitting style girls have looks (and a price) to die for.

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

My problem with Cayenne is that she makes me feel guilty that I'm sleeping with an under age teenager by her young looks, where with Kimmi she at least looks like she's 21+ years old.

anonymouse90

Post by anonymouse90 »

hugemistake wrote:Kimmi Lovecok and Cayenne Cleur went shopping for dress clothes and they want to try to get jobs as motivational speakers. Kimmi is the smiling one on the left in the shorter skirt, and Cayenne is the serious one on the right in the longer skirt. People in the USA, if you are thinking "van down by the river," well that is a possibility in the future.
20140906_105843 reduced.jpg
I'd like to live in a van down by the river with these two lovelies! :D

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

We are setting up the pool early this year due to unseasonably warm weather.
pool inflating 02.jpg
pool inflating head shot.jpg
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Cayenne most certainly is not under age. She looks not dissimilar to a friend of mine in her 40s.

Awesome family photo by the way

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

haremlover wrote:Cayenne most certainly is not under age. She looks not dissimilar to a friend of mine in her 40s.

Awesome family photo by the way
Thank you for the compliment haremlover. I think the earlier comment to which you responded refers to Cayenne's facial expression. She does not look happy with what is going on, which could suggest she is experiencing something that is making her uncomfortable.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Rather than possibly not being happy she's a determined girl who knows where she's going . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Super photo shoot - HM - :thumbs_up:

It's really great to see these super stars of the Inflata-Babe Universe together - :angel:

I like Cayenne Cluer - her face is just fine as is - of course Hannah/ Kimmi are the all time favorites - but variety is der spice of life

Great stuff - HM - thanks - :thumbs_up: - Chief WaHoo is proud - can almost hear the drum beat - :D

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

yorktown wrote:I am not sure about that newspaper - as it had no mention of the Chief Wahoo defeating the brew crew - :D - Go Indians - :thumbs_up:
yorktown wrote:Super photo shoot - HM - :thumbs_up:

It's really great to see these super stars of the Inflata-Babe Universe together - :angel:

I like Cayenne Cluer - her face is just fine as is - of course Hannah/ Kimmi are the all time favorites - but variety is der spice if life

Great stuff - HM - thanks - :thumbs_up: - Chief WaHoo is proud - can almost hear the drum beat - :D
Thanks Yorktown. These babes and a friend not shown are keeping me busy this weekend. Are you an Indians Fan? Your support of northern Ohio is much appreciated. Sorry I don't have much to say about baseball: 18 men on the roster and to me it just looks mostly like two guys playing a never ending game of catch. Right now it's the Cavs in the spotlight around here. Keep rooting for OHIO!

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

I am on the AM dial lissening with great pleasure at night as Chief Wahoo comes to bat and drum beats on - :mrgreen:

Also when will NMC bring back our favorite air babes - air babes like Cayenne and Hannah should be the norm - not the rare and to be stored away so they can be held for posterity - we need new air babes - ah well - I can dream

Great photo shot HM - makes me want to get my camera out - :mrgreen:

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

Great picture! Both of those dolls are visual delights, both perfect in there own special way! Rather like subtle difference in fine wines they are both in a different class! To own but one of those beauties would be a fulfillment in-itself!
Lovely choice of garments your treasures display, wonderfully fitting and exquisitely provocative whilst remaining truly tasteful!

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

Thanks for the compliments haremlover, yorktown, and Inflatablefun82. I need to trim the insert on the Kimmi in the blue leotard. It sticks out too far and it looks like she has a dick under the leotard. I'm surprised no one commented on this. Maybe I'll post some more photos of her when I get that taken care of. The velvet leotard on Cayenne is AWESOME! I Recommend.

erf72
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by erf72 »

Outstanding pics in this thread, these inspired me to get my own Cayenne Cleur.

I just finished inflating her for the first time and I'm really pleased, she does look like she just had a very long bath though, very wrinkly.

I also just signed up, I thought this was as good a time as ever.

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Welcome to the forum Erf72! You made a fine choice there, and Cayenne is a looker for sure :thumbs_up:

If you want to see the potential of this beautiful doll, check out the mods that one member did in the link below:

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 18#p708352

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Welcome - erf72 - :thumbs_up:

Best of luck with Cayenne Cluer - she is rapidly become a new favorite here on the TDF - :angel:

With several members having gotten Miss Cluer

Post any questions you might have -

One tid bit - all vinyl air dolls come out a wee bit wrinkly in the begging - but if you leave her inflated or run her thru a warm - not hot boiling hot shower those wrinkles will go away fast - so worry not of that issue it is common to all and after a few days goes away if left inflated

INFORMATIONS