realsexdoll.com

Call for inflatababes in the photo challenge

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Call for inflatababes in the photo challenge

Post by hugemistake »

Thanks to all those on the inflatables board who took the time to look at the photo contest. Our own HBK joined the fun by sharing his Hanna Harper cheerleader photos, which were well received.

erf72: Congrats on getting a Cayenne. Make one more post which will remove your new member restrictions and then you can post photos. Women's clothing sizes differ greatly by manufacturer and country, and whether the garment is designed for a mature or young woman. I suggest that you compare Cayenne's measurements with a size chart in the country from which you are buying the clothes.
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

erf72
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by erf72 »

hugemistake wrote:Thanks to all those on the inflatables board who took the time to look at the photo contest. Our own HBK joined the fun by sharing his Hanna Harper cheerleader photos, which were well received.

erf72: Congrats on getting a Cayenne. Make one more post which will remove your new member restrictions and then you can post photos. Women's clothing sizes differ greatly by manufacturer and country, and whether the garment is designed for a mature or young woman. I suggest that you compare Cayenne's measurements with a size chart in the country from which you are buying the clothes.
Thanks for the advise, I did manage to get one item of clothing for her, it's a little big at UK size 10, I think if I go down to a 6 or an 8 I won't be far off, I'll post some pics in the coming days.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

We hope to see her soon. Congrats on your order.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

One of the good Old Topics! :D :thumbs_up:

Passion, Makeup Competition, Challenge, Photoshooting!!
Maybe something similar will happen again,
- and a Big Wave of New Challenges will come!!

:glou:

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

INFORMATIONS