realsexdoll.com

[new] DiaoShi's w rotatable head, TPR boobs, thicker, taller

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Kyle[OLS]Starwind

[new] DiaoShi's w rotatable head, TPR boobs, thicker, taller

Post by Kyle[OLS]Starwind »

Summer 2015. DIAOSHI High End Doll released.
Rotating head design. Gas leak resistant design - thickened plug.
The original thickness increases at 30%. Material that can be minus 15 degrees use.
Really tall - 170 cm, long slim legs.

Marterial: Medical TPR + Thickness PVC
Bearing Weight:150KG
Height: 170CM (5'58")
BWH: 90*60*88
Weight after package :5KG

Specification
- from the original 158 cm to 170 cm height, long slim legs, hand movable, pubic choice fission or attached
- thickened cold-resistant material, 15 degrees Celsius below zero at room temperature using freely, seamless interface of body whole body, three-dimensional s-shaped structure body, hands and feet seamless, reality, reverse molded vaginal hymen
- built-in 17 call bed sound, whisper, enthusiasm is bold and unrestrained, 17kind of sounds
- looking back, head can 360degree rotate; bottom fuller according to the proportion of reality
- increase mouth real oral sex, function, sucking pipe plastic conjoined at the chest, more beautiful and plump
- human hair

DIAOSHI wholesale store - //detail.1688.com/offer/45327547257.html
from Shermantech (Revell on DF) - //aliexpress.com/store/product/2015-summer-newest-170cm-inflatable-sex-doll-load-bearing-150kgs-oral-sex-doll-slim-sexy-girl/623879_32388323775.html
(^_~) Sweat cutie Miina - Amano's albums

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: [new] DiaoShi's w rotatable head, TPR boobs, thicker, ta

Post by samara78 »

Wow looks like they aren't playing around, nice doll coming.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

zero5
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by zero5 »

freakishly long legs!
other than that seems like a great doll, I will be interested in a different version with "normal" legs.

Kyle[OLS]Starwind

It could be better as she has rotatable head if head can be changeable and even more. As custom orders for solid\plushy doll.
I guess this long legs and taller body good compatible with young pop idol face as at this doll
//detail.1688.com/offer/521316650772.html

stick-o-me

Post by stick-o-me »

Wow, thanks, great to see that they improve their dolls regularly. I'll keep an eye on development and heads available in the future. My Diaoshi from 2013 is still in a great shape.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Super find - :thumbs_up:

My only concern is the TPR breast plate this doll uses - it's almost like an armour plate - a better idea would have been to use an inflatable breast VS this idea - didn't Pipe Dreams also learn this same mistake the hard way

These doll makers should ask us at the TDF what we would like to see - rather than go half cocked all the time - we'd get what we want most and they'd get a sales dynamo

The sad part is that this doll is nice and tall has a sweet round booty with a cute face - but the poor choice of a breast design makes this doll an almost after thought versus an inflatable goddess

Daio Shi is still the one to watch and hopefully they'll learn from this poor choice of a breast design - they're just so wedded to this TPR material for breast - time to let that idea go

Also since we're here - how about some shapely legs this poor girl has sticks for legs going all the way up - not the end of the world but - some Wonder Woman legs would go a long way

The price of $188 isn't bad - but I'll pass till she's more locally available -

Happy Trails

zero5
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by zero5 »

yorktown wrote: Daio Shi is still the one to watch and hopefully they'll learn from this poor choice of a breast design - they're just so wedded to this TPR material for breast - time to let that idea go
I had a Daio Shi before and for me those breasts made it brobably the best doll I've ever owned. I think they are way better than traditional vinyl ones.

Love to try this new design, but until they change the legs there's no chance I'm buying it.
Hopefully there are gonna be different faces as well and maybe sitting position. :?:

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Kyle[OLS]Starwind wrote:It could be better as she has rotatable head if head can be changeable and even more. As custom orders for solid\plushy doll.
I guess this long legs and taller body good compatible with young pop idol face as at this doll
//detail.1688.com/offer/521316650772.html
I really dig that doll in the above photos. Looks like she has the new improved shoulders as well as a completely new face, as I do not recognize her from any of the Daio Shi line up?

I was thinking of getting a Domax Poupee as my next doll, but if the doll above becomes available in my region, I might just get her instead. The new shoulders and face make all the difference. I can live with the stove pipe legs.

Kyle[OLS]Starwind

yorktown wrote:My only concern is the TPR breast plate this doll uses - it's almost like an armour plate - a better idea would have been to use an inflatable breast VS this idea - didn't Pipe Dreams also learn this same mistake the hard way
They build booth version.
yorktown wrote:These doll makers should ask us at the TDF what we would like to see - rather than go half cocked all the time - we'd get what we want most and they'd get a sales dynamo
I don't think they bothering about TDF as they have millions buyers in their country.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Interesting that they have two different versions - one with the standard TPR type breast & another
with the TPR breast plate - :!:

On the Shermantech site - it seems they only have the TPR breast plate version - for sale

I find it strange that since day one - no companies that make air babes solicit what we want VS take what we make or else with minimal choices - maybe this sector of the doll community could use some customer input & choices available

Great find none the less -

Happy Trails

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It's good to see efforts in advancing inflatables.

But the shape of the Diao Shi bum is crass . . . and the design of the arms at the shoulder is horrible.

Member Revell here http://aliexpress.com/store/product/201 ... 23775.html
I met through him selling these dolls and he has very expert knowledge of all Chinese dolls.

The page mentions sitting types as well so it's certainly worth enquiring of him.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

vinylmaster13

Post by vinylmaster13 »

They look ... wow! 8O . Those dolls ,in my opinion , are a good option today because the well known problems I mentioned in other posts(useless dolls). I want to buy some from 1am but if i have to import them from China and the price with taxes goes to hell :shakefist: . Yesterday my Hanna Harper told me "it is over" with a boummmm an a very very big ripp (RIP Hanna , and I never over inflated the doll) , my Natalie has a small leaking I cannot find , so another that deflates :cry: and finally my useless Nanma doll Antonya with her narrow space between legs that makes me put the insert(not the doll's one but another) between them in order to use .... so I must say that right now , I am single again and looking for a good inflatable for a good time :twisted: . Does anyone know if 1am has a reseller in Europe( i think I have asked this before) like in the USA? (I have seen solid ones but never inflatables). Cayenne is at my sight and I will probably buy her , vivid raw's spread eagle starlet was an option but in the photos I see the same troubles that I have had with Antonya so :thumbs_down: for her .I will never buy another pipe dream's doll : rocky tits , small insert that breaks in the first use ....

Beers :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou:

RevellSailing

Post by RevellSailing »

Thanks a lot for Harem introduce this latest doll in summer, 2015. :wink:
This doll is designed for strong man, bear loading 150KGS, material enhanced 30% than before.
:painting: Take a look at the pictures:
- Here is the old dolls:
- Here is the new one loading 150KGS:

Very easy to see difference, the whole body also updated,
looks more charming.

Another thing I want to point out:
this doll offered two kinds of boobs for selection:
(put the link to broswer to view, does anyone tell me how to put image in this reply ? I'm new :))
- boobs style 1:
- boobs style 2:
Which style do you prefer ? I think will be different to different guys, but most of you will select style 2 ?

Best wishes,
Revell

Schenker411

Post by Schenker411 »

I wanted to give a couple of thoughts.

1st of all, I consider the look of the doll to be amazing. The legs? Not a problem and I mean AT ALL. The face is new and I really like it. I don't have tons of experience with inflates but I've owned a few, Daio Shi being one of them (a 1 AM Tara). Tara.... LOL that now that was an interesting ride. She had some definite good points but major weaknesses as well, and if an inflate wont hold air you are basically left with nothing but the head and a jangly mess below it.

The pouch inside the pussy came torn, with a hole at the end, with bristly things. And the oral feature? Fuggedaboutit man, that mouth was like trying to stick
your dick in a rock quarry, if you hung like a #2 graphite pencil, YOUR IN.

On the plus side, her face was amazing, the acrylic eyes... killer. The tits are kinda a hassle with the water but if you put in the time and effort its nice. I used to put hot water in them and it really added a dimension. Her pussy insert id done very well, there is no chance of it detaching ala Miss Cleur (sorry HBK, I shoulda warned you).

Also the neck seam is absolutely perfect with zero chance of ripping, which again was a problem with Cleur.

Also I need to relunctantly mention that I was not impressed with the response from 1 AM, when I mentioned some of the problems. The basic message was that I was expecting too much at the price point, even though the doll shipped defective. It was a defiant stance, and it took me by surprise.

I will give credit that Brent answered every email. It was a spirited discussion... but I do believe we both kept it respectful (although I did get a little snark at one point..lol all good now). He offered a refund too, but it was in the spirit of "go away and don't ever come back" and I refused it anyway.

I'm not trying to start trouble, just telling it straight up what happened.

Sex with Tara was awesome when possible (short shelf life) but the cheap and damaged insert was kind of a bummer.

Hell man if I go to Target and buy a toaster for $140 and it turns out it doesn't do bagels and the plunger is broke I (or anyone else) is going back for a refund.

So if this new doll was Tara sin those defects, it would be one hell of a smokin doll. I am kinda infatuated by these pictures. What is a breast plate anyway? The "breast plate" boobs I saw in the pic looked pretty nice. And I would be REAL wary of any claims of oral capability. Unless they did a SERIOUS redesign, the blowjob thing is a moot point because for intents and purposes it doesn't exist.

Oh the stretching campaign on Tara's mouth.... haha another story to be told some other time.
It's called "holier than thou". There are people who, in order to feel good about themselves, must find others who don't live up to certain expectations. It's an ancient concept. For some reason, humans take it upon themselves to "compel" others to think as they do and will resort to various tactics to "punish" dissidents. Their world is not one of individuals, but of conformists- Stepford_CT

Schenker411

Post by Schenker411 »

Vinylmaster

Yesterday my Hanna Harper told me "it is over" with a boummmm an a very very big ripp (RIP Hanna , and I never over inflated the doll) , my Natalie has a small leaking I cannot find , so another that deflates :cry: and finally my useless Nanma doll Antonya with her narrow space between legs that makes me put the insert(not the doll's one but another) between them in order to use

It blows me away how poorly these dolls are constructed, and designed. If the manufacturers gave a flying F about their customers, there wouldn't be these insistent problems, across many manufacturers. Seems anything involving glue is major problem. Cayenne Cleur, there was not one thing on her that didn't eventually fail and need repair ( I used to call it another trip to the lab). And trust me I was trying everything I could to avoid problems but they just come with normal use.

The point of an inflate is to deflate and hide her from your wife for crying out loud. But doing this just begs for problems.

Its like you have to do a cost per session breakdown to see judge if it was worth it or not. Cayenne was about $4 a pop so I guess that's decent value. :wink:
It's called "holier than thou". There are people who, in order to feel good about themselves, must find others who don't live up to certain expectations. It's an ancient concept. For some reason, humans take it upon themselves to "compel" others to think as they do and will resort to various tactics to "punish" dissidents. Their world is not one of individuals, but of conformists- Stepford_CT

INFORMATIONS