realsexdoll.com

Inflatable doll Pop!

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Inflatable doll Pop!

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

Wouldn't normally do this but I was unimpressed with the crap jho doll I though I'd see how big she would get! https://youtu.be/3VLVlabscdo

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Inflatable doll Pop!

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Pipe Dream Imports (PDX) could have had a winner with this huge booty air babe - but rather went the way of cheap seam design poor shape and face with hard plastic feel - and no matter she would have went pop anyway - in a few days time anyway - so at least she got a you-tube send off - :fadein:

Here is where NMC does better in the value line - whereas the PDX is just cheap - :?

Happy Trails -

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

Yes the doll was a disappointment, the bum was no different to other cheap dolls and the only reason I bought her was for the bum aspect! Her tits were tiny so I tried to make them bigger with a hair dryer but it didn't work that well. Using a face mask off previous dolls to go over her head works which I use regular now to make printed face dolls more sexy!!!!
To be honest I have a really big inflatable fetish, not at all for balloons but mainly lilos and pool toys and of course blow up dolls!!!!! It really turned me on as well watching her inflate really big right up until popping, it's not something I want to do by wasting dolls but cheap ones doesn't matter that much! I bought some cheap ann summers dolls a few weeks back (see my other YouTube vids) and they hear stretch well and have massive tits! The face masks makes them really sexy and I had some great fun with them!
It's lilo season now and I find myself buying loads of lilos to lay on naked as a kind of fore play before boinking dolls! I can't help it, it's my biggest secret inflatables and inflatable dolls, sometimes sexually I prefer lilos and dolls over real women!

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Wow that's not good newz as the two I had - both J-ho and a afro-centric version with booty too from back 8 or so years ago all had huge booties - but they were so cheaply made they all went away quick with seam failures all over that fixing them made no sense

Maybe they stopped making those huge booty air babes - :?:

That was the whole attraction - to those air babes - made by PDX what more can ya say - :?

Happy Trails -

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

Hi, thank for the video. I think, it is more better to love our dolls long time than pop them, but I understand, there are some special cases .... Sometimes, cheap dolls can be not made well, they can be used (and are intended) just for fun or simple sexual use. After short time of use these dolls will pop or leak, or can be discarded by user which is not satisfied with ....

There is one thing, in close relation to this topic - leaky dolls. It would be nice to see some videos where leaky doll is loved. Sadly, this topic is very rare. Doll users probably see leaky doll as bad, unuseable thing, which is wrong.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

rutang
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rutang »

i remember my first blow up.. it didn´t pop, but when i tried to remove the silicon vagina inlet i tore the whole doll in halves... :/

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Inflatablefun82 wrote: To be honest I have a really big inflatable fetish, . . . mainly lilos and pool toys . . . sometimes sexually I prefer lilos and dolls over real women!
The feel of _warm_ vinyl is exquisite.

In the USA there is a brand of lilos "Solstice Riviera" which are the absolute tops for texture and size. The problem is that postage to the UK is prohibitive. I managed to get a consignment of 6 http://www.leisurepro.com/p-sotrf/solst ... l-mattress but with purchase price, postage and import tax or VAT on that total, they came to around $50 a piece :-(

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Void Pointer

Post by Void Pointer »

Wow. Just wow.
I know how wonderful it feels to enjoy your doll while she's THAT overinflated, tight and firm. I'll probably never be able to make a video like this. I can't resist the temptation to stop pumping and start... ahem.

Sad thing even glue-hardened seams can't hold that pressure as long as I want. At most one or two times.

Imagine how huge Betty Bouncer or Fatima Fong can get this way ;) They are so tight so our sex is mostly the repeating bouncing into the air (literally!) and landing back on the bed. Properly prepared vinyl lover can take it!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

With 2400 views since late March if you "monetise the video" you'll get useful income to contribute to your fun.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS