realsexdoll.com

One of the first good looking vinyl inflatables

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Tiriaq
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

One of the first good looking vinyl inflatables

Post by Tiriaq »

...patched up countless of times, given a new boobjob weights and filling. She was my first girl to find me all the way alone on an airplane when she still had blue hair.

Every night she's still with us and sometimes I hold her hand =^_^=

[img]
firstgirl.jpg
[/img]

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: One of the first good looking vinyl inflatables

Post by samara78 »

She is a beauty tiriaq!
More pics. Is ran amano doll?
I heard those aren't made anymore? I could be wrong
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

Very nice! It seems that you love her much and your world is advanced. It is nice to read similar stories!
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

Ranmamale

Post by Ranmamale »

Toy's Heart makes some great stuff. I still have my Yuria Doll, I named her Ayako. She is still in great shape after owning her for over a year. Great companion still!!
0401152341.jpg
0401152341.jpg (1.38 MiB) Viewed 4120 times

Tiriaq
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tiriaq »

Ranmamale wrote:Toy's Heart makes some great stuff. I still have my Yuria Doll, I named her Ayako. She is still in great shape after owning her for over a year. Great companion still!!

Awesome man! She looks more advanced than mine but she was one of the earlier models with very hard vinyl boobs. I could never get the bumps out after her travels. Weird choise to use that kind of material exactly for that.

Maybe you have some photos you want to share, so i can compare it

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

These anime air babes are stunning! Anyone know where i can get one like these?
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

I had two in the past - while they are cute - they were a very flawed design air babe as made by Daio Shi - and would require an almost constant amount of repair as were most of their Anime designs @ the time

They have since been improving these designs - to make them more user friendly (not leak & tear seams all the time) - I think they recently in last few years or so had a reissue of Ran Amano & her sis Yuria - but after my disastrous run in with these two - I ran away not to come back

I got mine from Toy Demon (advertises right here at TDF) & Bedroomjoys-dot - com -

I notice that she is no longer in stock at the moment - so maybe Daio Shi has something planned with her as her Importer "Toys Heart" has only the inflatable see-thru air babe parts type dolls at the moment

I should point out that I had also at that time had gotten Ari Himekawa (not so cheap - cheap sex toy) that was real kool - but like Ran Amano was flawed and constantly lost air or tore thru her seams - but was great for sex romps - long story short - Daio Shi re-issued this doll with major modifications for reliability and so far its a success story - so maybe Daio Shi is doing the same with Ran - :?:

Good luck samara78 - in your doll quest -

Tiriaq
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tiriaq »

samara78 wrote:These anime air babes are stunning! Anyone know where i can get one like these?
I advertised them once here back then just to let people know how to get a cheap one. It was around 65 USD all-in back then on DX.com but that was a long time ago.
She's been with me ever since but gone through so many operations aww

She used to be like this but now her arms are more relaxed and she has blonde hair, different boobs from a later model vinyl.

The dressed photo is from someone from this forum.
popje origineel haar.jpg
40557_4_LRG.jpg
SSPX0397.jpg

Kyle[OLS]Starwind

Ran Amano's body type used for russian market

Post by Kyle[OLS]Starwind »

(^_~) Sweat cutie Miina - Amano's albums

Tiriaq
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Ran Amano's body type used for russian market

Post by Tiriaq »