realsexdoll.com

Pipedream's Bj. Betty

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
vinylmaster13

Pipedream's Bj. Betty

Post by vinylmaster13 »

Hi vinylers:
i ordered two dolls : Bj Betty and Agent 69. It was a big mistake :cry: . Bj had a leaking on one tit after the first use , tits are good , made of soft vinyl but they are welded to the body using heat , and that (in my case )it failed . On the other hand the mentioned problem of the factory's inserts that are broken during the first use ( that is why I use a fleshlight that has some scars on the outside(I broke one too)). Sincerely I want my money back , I feel myself cheated , fooled ,deceived because i paid much money for a very bad product. Agent 69 is one of the old ones because she has hard tits so WHAT A HELL :shakefist: . I will never buy again a pipedream product.

:glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: beers paid ( not for pipedream , of course)

Pd MANUFACTURERS : PENIS HAS AN ANGLE WHEN IT IS ERECT AND IT IS NOT A STRAIGHT LINE , :wink:

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Pipedream's Bj. Betty

Post by hugemistake »

Thanks for the review, vinlymaster13. I have noticed a tremendous lack of interest in high end inflatables on here within the past year, and I think the problems you described are a big part of the reason. I am guessing that many people have moved to a low end solid doll because of this.
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

Because of most doll customers just need sex and aren't vinyl lovers, I think they moved to solid dolls of various types. Due to that high end vinyl dolls sales decreased. Manufacturers and shops were forced do lower prices and vinyl dolls became less attractive goods. I see the solid doll market as primary problem in this. We must thank that we still have some high end vinyl dolls in shops. Also we have to look into Chinese market, which is different. They still produce and sell big amounts of pretty vinyl dolls.

To Pipedream - they trying to make a image of big and famous brand. But their dolls seems to be full of mistakes. It is hard to understand for me. One can expect toys tuned up perfectly or not so high aim of their brand.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy/ Holla

Sorry to hear of your troubles VM13 - :drinking: - Having one of your cervezas - gracia

Unlike appliances when they are found to be defective - they recall them - seems these really bad PDX dolls {Agent 69} from the first run are still out there waiting to purchased by an unsuspecting buyer - :evil:

Sorry to hear also about BJ Betty - hope she can be fixed - I have a similar Bonnie Rotten air doll - which after a short time began to deflate from her wrist - an easy fix - but - like you said these are not cheap air dolls - they should last a long time - not a use or two -

When NMC had their factory issues a few years back - that began the decline of high end air babes - as all these so called competitors are no where near the NMC goddesses of past - and since then we only get a few air babes here or there from NMC - no where near the once endless pageant of one wonderful air babe after the next -today we would be lucky enough to get a Kimmi Lovecock or Cayenne Cluer from NMC

Both PDX {pipedream} and Daio Shi are very slowly getting there in regards to development - with Daio Shi air babes holding up pretty well - but i consider them more Mid Range that true high end - but today - you get what you can -

Stick with the NMC air babes - VM13 - like your Natalie - try a Kimmi or a Cayenne Cluer - order from the EU - like Deutschland they have many e.stores with a wide selection from NMC - still being available - unlike here in the US of A where no high end NMC air babes are available by any importer - :?

ottto44

Post by ottto44 »

I agree. You can never go wrong with a Kimmi! I found a new Agent69 earlier this month at bedroomjoys.com and she is the new type (not hard boobs) and I've had no problems. She's a big girl too! Big boobs and nice hips.

Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 5000 »

The Daio Shi are the best looking dolls, but I didn't like the smell. The doll soft parts smelled like a petroleum product.

The best air dolls are the love pillows with the pic of the hot girl and a hole to slide in an insert.

vinylmaster13

Post by vinylmaster13 »

thank you for your patience , i will show you the damages in photographs (sorry buy I am not at home so I will put them later on) and you will can see that i can insert a hand trough the "hole" , i have tried to solve the mess closing the air hole between the body and the tit (the hole that inflates the tit) and use pillow foam to fill in the tit . Yes Natalie is the best , now with a fleshlight insert because he vag broke(unglued). :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: well i am doc vinylstein and with nails and a hammer i will try to mend ........hahahah sorry :whistle: :oops: .

:glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: beers paid :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4:

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy/ Holla

Sorry to hear that the damage to Betty is so extensive VM13 - it sounds as if the weld on the boobs was not done properly at all - some times in those cases as I have seen this before - shoddy construction with the emphasis on fast production VS quality construction

I have been able to use a vinyl glue to repair such an extensive damage as the sheet vinyl is all of the same type of material - not dissimilar - as that is another issue

Sure I would like to see pictures - just so I can prepare in case my Bonnie Rotten does the same - I don''t know about Pipe Dreams Imports anymore - seems they are not going in the right direction - hope these soon to be released 2016 models - already over due - are a true improvement and not simply the same doll with new nail polish color as the improvement - :?

Happy Trails -

vinylmaster13

Post by vinylmaster13 »

Here you are some shots of the doll's tit. Beers :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: .I closed the air intake for that tit and I filled with head foam from another (dead )doll . :drinking: :drinking: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4:
Attachments
No more room inside
No more room inside
cut5.JPG (1.19 MiB) Viewed 5406 times
cut4.JPG
cut4.JPG (824.18 KiB) Viewed 5406 times
cut3.JPG
cut3.JPG (948.36 KiB) Viewed 5406 times
cut2.JPG
cut2.JPG (902.16 KiB) Viewed 5406 times
Here you can see the damage
Here you can see the damage
cut1.JPG (890.82 KiB) Viewed 5406 times

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

Is that the Tera Patrick doll on the right?
That face looks so good one of the best I've seen

vinylmaster13

Post by vinylmaster13 »

No , she is not Tera but Nanma's extravaganza Heidi Lauritsen :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :D

Dollicio

Post by Dollicio »

Well, what a disappointment. Definitely, contact PDX and complain. You deserve replacements at the least. PDX has made big mistakes with their dolls. I agree with Magoruk. Nanma/NMC is the only Western marketed manufacturer of good repute. Of their current lineup, the highend comprises one doll only, Cayenne Cleur.

Chinese firms like Diaoshi are bound to surpass Western marketed products due to their high domestic demand. Good luck to the OP.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

A few years back PDX {Pipe Dream Imports} was using NMC air babes - with wonderful results like Hannah Harper and Agent 69 - but - then some thing happened to the NMC factory in Hong Kong - and there was no more air dolls - for some time - until very recently

Pipe Dreams decided they couldn't wait or felt compelled to go it their own way - either way they re-issued those names from the past but with new air babes that are no way near in comparison to the NMC air babes of yore -

Time will tell if PDX did well or not - the original models issued were a bust - poor quality and the design needed revising - the re-issues have been a mixed bag of good and bad - member vinylmaster13 got a poor quality air babe - no question - the seam welds should never come un-done like that - it was a rushed job and quality of the build suffered

There was suppose to be new PDX dolls for 2016 - but they never came out and the PDX representative on TDF hasn't issued any product reports of late - :?

Daio Shi - markets its dolls thru a ton of importers - as well as the wholesalers - far and wide - their air babes are every where - where as NMC can be tuff to come by especially here in the good ole US of A - many have to be imported - I prefer getting mine thru Deutschland, but have gotten from elsewhere

Happy trails

infl8orama

Post by infl8orama »

I like the second doll from the right! She looks similar to the middle one. Which are they?
"You never push a noun against a verb without trying to blow up something."
— H.L. Mencken

Schenker411

Post by Schenker411 »

Yorktown

- I prefer getting mine thru Deutschland,

Got a link?
It's called "holier than thou". There are people who, in order to feel good about themselves, must find others who don't live up to certain expectations. It's an ancient concept. For some reason, humans take it upon themselves to "compel" others to think as they do and will resort to various tactics to "punish" dissidents. Their world is not one of individuals, but of conformists- Stepford_CT

INFORMATIONS