realsexdoll.com

30% of Kimmi Lovecok today.

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

30% of Kimmi Lovecok today.

Post by genesis218 »

I bought a spare Kimmi Lovecok doll yesterday at 25% off at Canada's Lovehoney.com for $135 w/free shipping. Not bad, but today everything is 30% off. I guess I pulled the trigger too soon.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: 30% of Kimmi Lovecok today.

Post by samara78 »

You should like her please post pics
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

Congratulations! Kimmi is unique airgirl.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

genesis218: This is an excellent price and an excellent find. Overall the price of these high end inflatables has gone down a lot in the past year. It appears that warehouses are trying to get rid of them, but why? Are they are just trying to recover their costs due to lower demand in high end inflatables as a result of increased availability of economical low end solid dolls? Or are they making room for something new :?: :?: :?:
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

I hoping they never stop making this style doll unless they improve them. I would be happy if they improve the quality and durability of them. This is the reason I purchase another one just in case they decide to discontinue them in the future and I don't like the newer dolls that are out there.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The reason is that they have been slow to sell and are probably heading for being discontinued.

Best wishes
Harem

INFORMATIONS