realsexdoll.com

WANTED: Jessica Drake for 2017

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
HornyBossKen

WANTED: Jessica Drake for 2017

Post by HornyBossKen »

This may be a pure fantasy as these dolls seem to be hard to find…

BUT, if ANYONE could find a Jessica Drake doll on some dusty shelf somewhere in some shop, PLEASE let me know.
My Jessica didn't make it through the year and I'd love to replace her. I regret not finding a way to repair the one I lost and now am hoping for a miracle to find another.

Thanks guys!
HBK

MrHands
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: WANTED: Jessica Drake for 2017

Post by MrHands »

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Did you by any chance save her head HBK? I believe that there's only a few different body types used between all the different NMC models, and if you could acquire a body, you got your girl back.

Sam

HornyBossKen

Post by HornyBossKen »

Thank you for the link :) I had high hopes for a minute, but it seems that's an old link and the doll isn't in stock there any longer.
But thank you for the encouragement! Much appreciated. I'll keep searching..

HornyBossKen

Post by HornyBossKen »

sam treadwell wrote:Did you by any chance save her head HBK? I believe that there's only a few different body types used between all the different NMC models, and if you could acquire a body, you got your girl back.

Sam
No, I didn't save anything. The face is a beauty but the body is a key draw that I will miss :)
Thankfully I have my Linn Thomas doll still.

Thanks for your reply. If anyone out there happens to run across one I'd be forever grateful!

HornyBossKen

Post by HornyBossKen »

Missing those Jessica Drake TITS, that hot Jessica body and the fantastic penetration in that pussy.
Total babe I'd love to find again….
Thanks for any help
Attachments
Screen Shot 2016-12-30 at 8.02.01 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-12-30 at 8.02.01 PM.png (621.66 KiB) Viewed 3389 times
Screen Shot 2014-04-15 at 2.19.47 AM.png
Screen Shot 2014-04-15 at 2.19.47 AM.png (277.81 KiB) Viewed 3389 times
Screen Shot 2014-04-15 at 2.12.45 AM.png
Screen Shot 2014-04-15 at 2.12.45 AM.png (342.21 KiB) Viewed 3389 times
Screen Shot 2014-04-15 at 2.11.48 AM.png
Screen Shot 2014-04-15 at 2.11.48 AM.png (332.51 KiB) Viewed 3389 times
JDrake.png
JDrake.png (495.61 KiB) Viewed 3389 times
4-up on 5-25-14 at 2.17 AM.jpg
4-up on 5-25-14 at 2.17 AM.jpg (140.63 KiB) Viewed 3389 times

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

I had one once, massive knockers but crap pussy....I don't like those fixed pussy dolls, prefer old school pocket type pussy

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

HornyBossKen wrote:Thank you for the link :) I had high hopes for a minute, but it seems that's an old link and the doll isn't in stock there any longer.
I suspected as much HBK. Often when you perform a search for these rare and exotic dolls, they will come up, but you soon discover that it's a site that doesn't update their inventory on a regular basis, or has long since gone defunct.

My advice HBK would be to place an ad in the buy and sell under wanted items, and monitor and bump it every so often. Maybe someone will have one that they will part with. But to find a new one would be on par with immaculate conception, so I think that's your best shot.

I do think it's good practice to hang on to the heads of these rare dollies. I'm not an expert on the NMC dolls, but I believe that there were only a few different body types used across all of the older dolls that they sold.

Best of luck in your search HBK.

@Inflatablefun82, I can relate. I always had a heck of a time with the stock built in inserts, and needed to don my Superman suit so that I could go in with a boner of steel :mrgreen:

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

Almost all damages are repairable. Please, could you describe what problem your airgirl have? We could try to find a solution. (Use the P.M. if you like.) Jessica Drake belongs to nice, unique and very well made dolls.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

You got it Boss Ken - I'll post a sharp lookout both port & starboard - in yer search

But sadly all these NMC Legacy air babes are long since discontinued - and while not impossible - as I found a few classics here and there - there sure was a whole lot of looking - with very little found in return for that looking - :?

HornyBossKen

Post by HornyBossKen »

MIRACLE MIRACLE MIRACLE

I found one. She was the last one in old stock at a shop in Singapore. The package arrived safely from them today. They sent it via FedEx International and it only took a few days. I'll post photos when I unpack her. SUCCESS!!!! Cant wait to bury my cock inside her luscious curves again soon! I'm frankly surprised and happily shocked.

By the way , the shop where I found her is called U4ia in Singapore (U4Ria.com.sg) and they have FANTASTIC customer service. Many of you know what the song and dance and runaround can be like when you're working with a supplier so far away. I've been suspicious of many of them, and many of them for good reason because they don't have what they say they do. But their rep was in constant communication via email. He sent me photos of the box and doll and package, they did an inspection of the doll and because they saw one negative review about the voice box (from an amazon posting a few years ago) they deemed it quality they couldn't guarantee so they discounted it for me since it was the last one. And I never asked for a discount at all; they brought it up. The photos show the doll to be flawless so I'll let you know, but everything about them was trustworthy and super helpful. They sent me a pay pal invoice so I could do everything with invoice and tracking number. Total honesty and above the board communication. If you have any questions for them, ask for Benson. The best!

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

Congratulations !!!

These miracle finds are possible at least a decade after the doll (or another toy) is discontinued. Objects, which are old unwanted goods for somebody can be (and usually is) a treasure for us.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

ottto44

Post by ottto44 »

That is great news!!!!! Congratulations! Can't wait to see the pictures!!!!

INFORMATIONS