realsexdoll.com

SUPER DUPER DAIO SHI AIR BABE - NOT

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
ottto44

Re: SUPER DUPER DAIO SHI AIR BABE - NOT

Post by ottto44 »

Great pictures Yorktown! Looks like she's in a happy home.

lifelike
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lifelike »

Awesome! Which merchant did you end up using?
yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

Well to cut to the chase - the Super Daio Shi - Wonder air- babe did finally arrive at the pier - :mrgreen:

She took a long course but arrived safe undt sound mit nein damage -

Haven't chosen a name for her yet so she'll just remain the Super Daio Shi air babe - :P - might have to get her a Super Women costume -

She is a very tall doll - awesome - totally and her torso is made from a much thicker vinyl than her legs which are regular thickness as are her arms

Compared to a standard Daio Shi - this is a mostly an all new air babe with a different head/ face and her boobies are in a breast plate that ain't too bad at all - internal air pressure keeps em perky - :mrgreen:

The doll in some ways surprised me as a local Chinese take out joint has a woman owner that eerily looks similar to this dolls face - making me do a double take every time I look at this air babe

The inserts are standard Daio Shi TPE inserts - fore/ aft real soft/ nice comfort - The air dolls comes with as do all new Daio Shi air babes a feature in the inserts that requires the customer to remove a small amount of material before entry - nice touch -

This air babe is a keeper of course - she's about double the cost of a standard type Daio Shi - which is probably why I haven't really seen her around much VS the regular size

The head is designed to turn - although - I prefer her to just remain in her neutral pose - there is all sorts of things she does like an air bulb on head to tighten mouth/ also vibrate/ moan and complain about Trump - oh wait that's my TV doing that complaining stuff -

Okay so this air doll is just about perfect for me - she's better @ sex than say the NMC due to her super soft TPE insert VS the NMC tight fit - and she is taller - yeah nothing is ever going to beat the NMC Booty/ Boobies combo of say Linn Thomas or Jessica Drake - but in many ways for me at least - its all about the action - and this air babe has action - so she's a keeper

Dollicio

Post by Dollicio »

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

Well to cut to the chase - the Super Daio Shi - Wonder air- babe did finally arrive at the pier - :mrgreen:

She took a long course but arrived safe undt sound mit nein damage -

Haven't chosen a name for her yet so she'll just remain the Super Daio Shi air babe - :P - might have to get her a Super Women costume -

She is a very tall doll - awesome - totally and her torso is made from a much thicker vinyl than her legs which are regular thickness as are her arms

Compared to a standard Daio Shi - this is a mostly an all new air babe with a different head/ face and her boobies are in a breast plate that ain't too bad at all - internal air pressure keeps em perky - :mrgreen:

The doll in some ways surprised me as a local Chinese take out joint has a woman owner that eerily looks similar to this dolls face - making me do a double take every time I look at this air babe

The inserts are standard Daio Shi TPE inserts - fore/ aft real soft/ nice comfort - The air dolls comes with as do all new Daio Shi air babes a feature in the inserts that requires the customer to remove a small amount of material before entry - nice touch -

This air babe is a keeper of course - she's about double the cost of a standard type Daio Shi - which is probably why I haven't really seen her around much VS the regular size

The head is designed to turn - although - I prefer her to just remain in her neutral pose - there is all sorts of things she does like an air bulb on head to tighten mouth/ also vibrate/ moan and complain about Trump - oh wait that's my TV doing that complaining stuff -

Okay so this air doll is just about perfect for me - she's better @ sex than say the NMC due to her super soft TPE insert VS the NMC tight fit - and she is taller - yeah nothing is ever going to beat the NMC Booty/ Boobies combo of say Linn Thomas or Jessica Drake - but in many ways for me at least - its all about the action - and this air babe has action - so she's a keeper

Hi Yorktown!

Congratulations on your new doll. The material of the torso looks like a real step up in quality. It looks to be supple and soft. What do you think of the feasibility of Diao Shi using that same material for the arms and legs? 8)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

lifelike wrote:Dongguan Sherman Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd would be incredibly
excited to sell you the very doll you're after:

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/produc ... 0.0.jURasx
I thought for a moment this was my friend Revell Sailing http://www.shermantech.cn/ but his Chinese site is rather different.

He's on this forum as Revell if you'd like to contact him or email revellsailing at qq.com. He's a good bloke.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Thanks to all - :thumbs_up:

Yup that's the site - where she's available -

I had in years past an inflata babe similar in design but - no way near as awesome as this air doll

Yes the doll would be indestructible if made entirely as her torso is made - hence they won't do that -

Think about that - an air doll that might be able to take extreme sexual play - and not rip or pop

No way would they do that - hey she's A okay as is - I am just happy she's here and looking pretty

INFORMATIONS