realsexdoll.com

Inflatable Dolls Evolution Continues with New Models

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Dollicio

Inflatable Dolls Evolution Continues with New Models

Post by Dollicio »

Greetings idollators!

I was browsing the manufacturers site 1688.com and noticed new developments in inflatable dolls.

New models are being made with breasts made of silicone and they look like a good upgrade from the standard TPE domes. The arms on these new models are also attached seamlessly to the body providing for more natural rounded shoulders. Two face styles are being made in two configurations: standing and kneeling. The first face style has the somewhat open mouth and the second has pursed lips. It may not be readily apparent to those who do not read Mandarin but Google translate provides an adequate translation and both the standing and kneeling configurations are offered for both face styles. These new models are available immediately to wholesalers but it is not clear if or when they will be readily available through retail channels.

Notice there are pictures of the shipping dolls wrapped in their clear plastic bags. They come with built-in short hair and no clothes.

Here are the links to the two different dolls.

https://detail.1688.com/offer/526536897220.html

https://detail.1688.com/offer/526536701197.html

The following are a series of screen captures for each product.
IMG_2099.JPG
IMG_2099.JPG (836.48 KiB) Viewed 8892 times
IMG_2100.JPG
IMG_2100.JPG (813.2 KiB) Viewed 8892 times
IMG_2103.JPG
IMG_2103.JPG (698.82 KiB) Viewed 8892 times
IMG_2105.JPG
IMG_2105.JPG (731.37 KiB) Viewed 8892 times

IMG_2106.JPG
IMG_2106.JPG (857.05 KiB) Viewed 8889 times
IMG_2107.JPG
IMG_2107.JPG (667.03 KiB) Viewed 8889 times
IMG_2108.JPG
IMG_2108.JPG (492.61 KiB) Viewed 8889 times
IMG_2109.JPG
IMG_2109.JPG (396.52 KiB) Viewed 8878 times
IMG_2110.JPG
IMG_2110.JPG (399.93 KiB) Viewed 8878 times
IMG_2113.JPG
IMG_2113.JPG (584.11 KiB) Viewed 8878 times

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: The Evolution of Inflatable Dolls Continues

Post by Dollfriend »

Yes indeed these have been out for a short time, made with silicone breasts, right now can be found on sites not verified by TDF, that is where I got mine and yes it is a Remarkable improvement on the standard Air Doll :D

Dollicio

Re: The Evolution of Inflatable Dolls Continues

Post by Dollicio »

Dollfriend wrote:Yes indeed these have been out for a short time, made with silicone breasts, right now can be found on sites not verified by TDF, that is where I got mine and yes it is a Remarkable improvement on the standard Air Doll :D
Hi Dollfriend,

Happy that you are pleased with your vinyl doll with these newer silicone breasts.

Can you post some photos you've taken of your doll for us? That would be awesome.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Inflatable Dolls Evolution Continues with New Models

Post by von_Shredhead »

Nice!
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollfriend »

Would like to post some pics, but my tech. skills, and my luck with posting pictures on this site is abysmal at best, there have been pics of the Air Doll (with silicone Boobs) I have posted on this site somewhere in the not too distant past...

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

Hi, many thanks for info. I must say that it looks like end of Chinese beauties as we know them. Arms connected as you see in pictures above is less practical and usually limits the doll to one position only. These arms also look (and work as) shorter. New breasts are probably made up of TPE not silicone, which will be glued using some kind of epoxy resin to the body. (The same way as the vaginal and anal insert.) This solution is not good, because the vinyl don't like long contact with TPE, which makes it sturdy after time. Dolls which will be in storage for longer period (1 year or longer) will be damaged by itself. Also glued seams may cause problems - materials with different elasticity may cause tears or can unstick.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

When I was attempting to order my Super Duper Daio Shi air babe a few weeks ago the ebay seller - tried to sell me the sitting version as shown above - very nice - fer sure - but I had my hopes a wee bit higher

I'll get her at a later date - as her position is super as a sex toy - no doubt

Yeah those boobies are TPE - material of choice from all these PRC made air babes - silicone isn't anywhere near in these air babes - hey TPE isn't the best nor the worst - but as member - magoruk - posted is does react over time with the vinyl body in a negative way

But still - nice new position for an air babe - the standing one is too common - for me - :mrgreen:

But it shows that Daio Shi - "knows" - those half coconuts with a cherry on top boobies is straight from the 1980's - time to get serious and design something anything - better

Said it before - Daio Shi is the one to watch - each new series is better - at least someone remains committed to inflata-babes - :thumbs_up:

mspakamac
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mspakamac »

She is beautiful though, despite all the useful warnings here regarding storage degeneration.
"I bought you mail order, My plain wrapper baby, Your skin is like vinyl, The perfect companion,..........
I blew up your body, But you blew my mind" - Roxy Music

rbdoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rbdoll »

Good morning,

I just want to share my opinion here. I do understand that manufacturers want to improve their products. And there will be many who will appreciate the effort.

But going only the full head and insert pussy way is not appreciated by everybody. I do regret that all classic dolls from SevenCreations, the high quality mask face types from Nanma and Hop Shing Toys (Jet Ball Limited) without inserts have disappeared from the market.

You may believe it or not but there are indeed doll fans out there that really buy and use those dolls. And please do not feed us with sharp edged printed face low quality plastic replacements that are actually targeting the bachelor party scene.

Thank you for at least READING this.

Cheers,
rbdoll
Cheers, rbdoll
rbdoll AT gmx DOT net
TDF Member # 220

mspakamac
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mspakamac »

rbdoll wrote:Good morning,

I just want to share my opinion here. I do understand that manufacturers want to improve their products. And there will be many who will appreciate the effort.

But going only the full head and insert pussy way is not appreciated by everybody. I do regret that all classic dolls from SevenCreations, the high quality mask face types from Nanma and Hop Shing Toys (Jet Ball Limited) without inserts have disappeared from the market.

You may believe it or not but there are indeed doll fans out there that really buy and use those dolls. And please do not feed us with sharp edged printed face low quality plastic replacements that are actually targeting the bachelor party scene.

Thank you for at least READING this.

Cheers,
rbdoll
Yes, I agree completely. I don't want dolls with inserts and I really don't like dolls with soft printed faces.
"I bought you mail order, My plain wrapper baby, Your skin is like vinyl, The perfect companion,..........
I blew up your body, But you blew my mind" - Roxy Music

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollfriend »

Ok here are some Pics of one of the New Silicone Boob Air Dolls
3035251424_1387434852.jpg
The Boobs are made of some kind of Silicone not TPE, they are attached securely, unlikely to delaminate or fall off in my opinion. They have maintained their healthy shape for me so far...
3035260288_1387434852.jpg
As you can see they Are Definitely Soft....

DarkAdonis

Post by DarkAdonis »

Anyone know of a seller shipping these to the UK?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The person to ask is Revell Sailing - he's here as member Revell as far as I remember and a PM might get to him but otherwise email revellsailing at shermantech.cn

If he doesn't sell them he'll know where to go and he's reliable.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

DarkAdonis

Post by DarkAdonis »

@haremlover Thanks! I was expecting a "no chance" on this one.

@Dollfriend Is she really 160cm? they look to be quite high quality, what are the seams/joints like? does yours still hold air properly?

Dollicio

Post by Dollicio »

Here are some more pictures from a vendor on 1688.com. These new breasts appear rather attractive compared to the old style TPE domes. But will they be durable?
IMG_2129.JPG
IMG_2129.JPG (134.57 KiB) Viewed 8115 times
IMG_2130.JPG
IMG_2130.JPG (123.28 KiB) Viewed 8115 times
IMG_2131.JPG
IMG_2131.JPG (72.63 KiB) Viewed 8115 times
IMG_2132.JPG
IMG_2132.JPG (69.79 KiB) Viewed 8115 times
Another welcome improvement is featured on a different doll model from the same vendor: retractable valves on the back of the doll. Less conspicuous valves are much better.
IMG_2135.JPG
IMG_2135.JPG (34.48 KiB) Viewed 8104 times
IMG_2136.JPG
IMG_2136.JPG (68.76 KiB) Viewed 8104 times

INFORMATIONS