realsexdoll.com

Infate and fuck video

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Infate and fuck video

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

Mick0x wrote:Compared to many other doll videos yours are the ones that show genuine passion! Inflating and deflating, hot sex in various positions, steady going towards a climax are an unbeatable formula!
Thank you! That's the reason I produce them, it's a celebration of my longstanding love of inflatable dolls, always genuine, I really do love blow up dolls and the sex is incredible. I wish I had a female to share this love with!

richardge
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by richardge »

What kind of doll is she and where did you get her? I looks like her pussy is about in the right place. Pictures of her pussy would be nice.

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Here you go
Attachments
IMG_1316.PNG
IMG_1316.PNG (152.95 KiB) Viewed 1868 times

Olwyn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Olwyn »

Another good video! Thank you - lovely ending with the hissing sound :) I sometimes play with my doll not fully inflated which gives more "life" to her - arms, legs and head moves and so on... is there any chance you make a video like that? Perhaps with the same plug pulling ending...

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Olwyn wrote:Another good video! Thank you - lovely ending with the hissing sound :) I sometimes play with my doll not fully inflated which gives more "life" to her - arms, legs and head moves and so on... is there any chance you make a video like that? Perhaps with the same plug pulling ending...
Possibly, I've had so much doll sex this past week I'm knackered :cry:

Olwyn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Olwyn »

Inflatablefun82 wrote:
Olwyn wrote:Another good video! Thank you - lovely ending with the hissing sound :) I sometimes play with my doll not fully inflated which gives more "life" to her - arms, legs and head moves and so on... is there any chance you make a video like that? Perhaps with the same plug pulling ending...
Possibly, I've had so much doll sex this past week I'm knackered :cry:
No need to rush...

INFORMATIONS