realsexdoll.com

Hot Animal Luxury American Sexy Girl, Big Ass Sex Dolls

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Starchild

Hot Animal Luxury American Sexy Girl, Big Ass Sex Dolls

Post by Starchild »

HAHA! She looks like a lot of puffy fun. Looks like they can make some very curvy custom inflatable dolls. Especially if you have a serious fetish for inflatable products like I do. :twisted:

https://hongyitoys.en.alibaba.com/produ ... 2c54F3Keq5

rubbersheep

Re: Hot Animal Luxury American Sexy Girl, Big Ass Sex Dolls

Post by rubbersheep »

hello all ,,
I just priced a " lovley girl " from hongyi toys , I was a little shocked . $400 plus dollar plus $100 shipping to aus . I am seeking a bit more info on the dolls to , buit 0.4 to 0.8 mm, pvc sheet with nylon refocement inside , so pretty high pressure , maybe 3-5 psi .. hum

the black sheep ,
baa means more squeekie toys

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

I just adore these Huge Inflated fantasy figures - I have always dreamed of an awesome Nordic Princess - with wild fantasy shape - this of course is close in an Animae theme instead - but hey not to shabby - $400 for a total fantasy air doll is a lot but getting several value line air babes - would just about equal that price

Great find - " Starchild"

rubbersheep

Post by rubbersheep »

hum I may have to get one when some extra cash comes in . just to see if its as good as they claim it is , maybe see what other modelsa they have , oh be warned if you e mail then you will get heaps of replys

phil0001
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by phil0001 »

I had seriously considered approaching this manufacturer for a custom inflatable giantess. Only problem is that they don't work with latex, only PVC. From the extensive collection of photos on the website it looks like they can make virtually anything given detailed instructions and drawings.

I went with Latex Catfish and the same comment applies. They are very responsive and detail oriented.

As to $400+........well it seems like a lot but consider that you are dealing directly with the factory and it is their business to produce custom inflatables. Your exact specifications, not someone else's design that is sort of what you want. It will be your dream in 3D ready for play or display.

May your dreams become air filled reality.
Attachments
Here's one of mine, not exactly Big Ass as the thread says but maybe Sexy Girl works ☺
Here's one of mine, not exactly Big Ass as the thread says but maybe Sexy Girl works ☺
20170920_224048_resized.jpg (1.65 MiB) Viewed 2917 times

Dollicio

Post by Dollicio »

A super great find Starchild!

Are those 3 tatas or is the HUGE belly a baby bump?

I paid a visit to their site and found a fully equipped "Big Little Pony Woman."

https://hongyitoys.en.alibaba.com/produ ... r_Men.html

She's so lovely. Where's Mister Pony?
IMG_2674.JPG
IMG_2674.JPG (304.85 KiB) Viewed 2860 times
And if you like BIG then there is Mademoiselle Lapin!

Do you see those tatas?

https://hongyitoys.en.alibaba.com/produ ... r_Man.html
IMG_2675.JPG
IMG_2675.JPG (202.52 KiB) Viewed 2860 times
Who needs overpriced and heavy silicone replicas of women when you can have these? Wee!

I am curious what kind of inflatable woman they are capable of making. They seem to be very capable.

Cheers!
Starchild wrote:HAHA! She looks like a lot of puffy fun. Looks like they can make some very curvy custom inflatable dolls. Especially if you have a serious fetish for inflatable products like I do. :twisted:

https://hongyitoys.en.alibaba.com/produ ... 2c54F3Keq5

phil0001
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by phil0001 »

Mademoiselle Lapin is a dream come true. According to the product specs they can manufacture 1 to 8 meters in size. Guessing that 8 meters is toe to ear that would give about 2.5 meters diameter for the breast (8 feet or so). It's hard to speculate on the size in the photo as there aren't any recognizable objects next to Mme. Lapin. I'd call it at approximately 16 feet (4.9 meters) with a 4.7 foot (1.4 meter) breast.

I want one (or a dozen) and a nice big warehouse to play in :-)

Thanks for the post Starchild!

Nonfactor
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nonfactor »

phil0001 wrote:I had seriously considered approaching this manufacturer for a custom inflatable giantess. Only problem is that they don't work with latex, only PVC. From the extensive collection of photos on the website it looks like they can make virtually anything given detailed instructions and drawings.

I went with Latex Catfish and the same comment applies. They are very responsive and detail oriented.

As to $400+........well it seems like a lot but consider that you are dealing directly with the factory and it is their business to produce custom inflatables. Your exact specifications, not someone else's design that is sort of what you want. It will be your dream in 3D ready for play or display.

May your dreams become air filled reality.
LCF is somewhat cheaper but less accurate when it comes to following your design. Of course PVC vs Latex is ultimately your choice, some like one, some like the other.
With Hongyi make sure to have them show you their 3D renders that they make to plan the construction, they sometimes get your specifications wrong and once they've made the item they won't do any changes either.

INFORMATIONS