Old Skool Air Babes - Wildcat

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Old Skool Air Babes - Wildcat

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Well part two to this summer saga of inflata-babes - is the "Magic Flesh Wildcat" air babe - :angel:

This is yet another only available in Europa - Deutschland - is where I got both these luftfrau's - I know I know - no such thing as a luftfrau - sounds good though - versus puppen - :mrgreen:

Well upon inflation of Fräulein Wildcat - she is inspired or designed from the old Tak Shing 'Bridgette" air babe of the 1980's - wonderful/ wunderbar - great news as I always loved that design of air babe -

Now one big difference here in that Miss Wildcat is designed to use a TPE/ TPR insert and is not equipped with the standard pouch type pussy - now the doll can be used without a TPE insert and if your hung well - then that would make this doll pretty dammed good cause there be plenty of room in her - :mrgreen:

The booty is same old skool design from the 1980's with the pouch design - now the rest of this air babe is near close an exact duplicate of the ole Bridgette air babe from Tak Shing as I can tell - when I find time and where I put Bridgette - I'll inflate both side by side - you decide they look pretty darn the same - well except in the pussy of course - she is a good kitty - :roll:

The TPE insert is "ok" nothing I would go crazy about - I have lot's of TPE/ TPR inserts and I use them with better results through greater stimulation and feel - that goes without saying as most as delivered inserts are rather basic

Because I had used designs such as this back in the 80's - I feel real comfortable getting it on with Miss Wildcat - so for me she's a keeper -

The air doll is basically a total throw back - standing at attention - with simply the redesign of the pussy as her "Neu/ New" feature - hey works for me - air on - :angel:
Attachments
Same face as the Tak Shings of yesteryear's
Same face as the Tak Shings of yesteryear's
Wildcat Airbabe 02 - Copy.jpg (73.74 KiB) Viewed 3994 times
Yup - those same Bridgette boobies as in the old days
Yup - those same Bridgette boobies as in the old days
Wildcat Airbabe 03 - Copy.jpg (60.9 KiB) Viewed 3994 times
Nice big pussy here - if your hung - than this here Lassie is fer ya
Nice big pussy here - if your hung - than this here Lassie is fer ya
Wildcat Airbabe 04 - Copy.jpg (59.88 KiB) Viewed 3994 times
Booty is little better designed than the ole Bridgette
Booty is little better designed than the ole Bridgette
Wildcat Airbabe 05 - Copy.jpg (60.62 KiB) Viewed 3994 times
separate inflatable chambers for her taa tas - Ha I said Taa Tas
separate inflatable chambers for her taa tas - Ha I said Taa Tas
Wildcat Airbabe 06 - Copy.jpg (43.41 KiB) Viewed 3994 times
Box looks like a standard NMC air doll - but it ain't
Box looks like a standard NMC air doll - but it ain't
Wildcat Airbabe 01 - Copy.jpg (87.15 KiB) Viewed 3994 times

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: Old Skool Air Babes - Wildcat

Post by Dollfriend »

Now when I think Classic Sex Doll this is what comes to my mind, does anyone have any pics of some real early Dolls, I am guessing Air babes have been around since the 50s but I may be wrong.

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Great review Yorky! :thumbs_up:

She definitely does bring you back, that's fur sure! :)

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

I thought that's what inflatable dolls still look like.

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Ahoy! yorktown! ye timber shiverin' seabee Image
Curious, can those tatas be filled with warm water, i.e. is the seal strong?

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Thanks for your interest and replies in this post - you are all great - :thumbs_up:

Hi "netwit" - :angel:

Too your question - yes the idea behind these valves- is to place a warm liquid to fill her boobies - and I assume that the valve can hold back the wasser/ water - but honestly in my 30 years screwing around with these same type air babes - I never tried it - :!:

Ah - once you introduce water into a confined space like this air dolls boobies - you'll never really get the moisture out - and there is no real way to either - except to allow it to drain and keep air passing around it to dry it - good luck with all that - for me I just fill the boobies with air - not too much - no one likes rock hard taa taass - Ha! - I said taa Taas again

Please take my light hearted approach to all this - for what's worth as - we are just taking about blow up dolls - have fun - and most of all laugh a little - :angel:

Olwyn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Olwyn »

Oh my! Seeing her brings back lots of memories :) A really good and well made doll that lasted quite long before she went flat underneath me... I had two Wildcats - bought one first and got the silly idea to fill her tits with water - I had to get rid of her after a couple of days. The water filled tits felt quite nice though. The other doll lasted longer with only air filled tits... :)

Starchild

Post by Starchild »

Had one, I loved those large entries on the older babes, some of them felt so good it made me a little :oops:

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Can't agree more - Starchild - :thumbs_up:

The older Tak Shing and follow Seven Creation air dolls from Hong Kong had/ have a wonderful feel to them - and if you allowed the air to escape while handling them, then the sensation increases - something an air doll with a TPE/ TPR insert can never really replicate as they are solid insert not as dependent on air pressure as the sleeve type whose sensation is totally dependent on air pressure

The Fräulein Wildcat has even a greater sensation as the pussy is way larger and so even more dependent on air pressure for feel - honestly even the TOPCO/ PDX type air babes I use - go without inserts half the time - as I prefer the feel on the soft vinyl versus the TPE/ TPR

Hey we're all different and have to find our own way to happiness - I like things inflatable - so trying new ways with them is half the fun - :thumbs_up:

Air on

INFORMATIONS