realsexdoll.com

Need help purchasing a first big breasted doll.

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
ScNyx

Need help purchasing a first big breasted doll.

Post by ScNyx »

Hello everyone!
I am a newbie in doll "world" in general and want to give it a try so i decided to start my journey with those sexy inflatable dools (kinda turn me on and easier to replace then 4000$ lifelike things that aren`t exactly subtle and easy to hide in anything that isn`t a mansion) because of many reasons (one of them is a trip for several months straight that gonna be stressful as hell :evilbat: ).
I am looking for an inflatable doll with big (bigger then "Varsity Vicky") boobs and i dont know the manufacturer or model to purchase (yes, i have used google)... Please tell me the names and (if it won`t be a problem) links where i can order such dolls (price range is 25-300$), because apparently 90% of what i saw is flat and i want a doll with big ballooning "knockers" that i can have fun with (and inflate them a little bit... or a lot over the limit, i am into inflatables kinda) :multi: ...

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Need help purchasing a first big breasted doll.

Post by haremlover »

Hmm. The only doll that really answered your needs was Letha Weapons. Vinyl dolls' breasts don't really do what one wants breasts to do.

Visually the Kimmi Lovecock is the best of all current inflates but the new ones have a plastic smell which is disgusting. The cheapo dolls are crass. The Domax ladies are lovely but not large chested in the way you want.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

ScNyx

Post by ScNyx »

haremlover wrote:Hmm. The only doll that really answered your needs was Letha Weapons. Vinyl dolls' breasts don't really do what one wants breasts to do.

Visually the Kimmi Lovecock is the best of all current inflates but the new ones have a plastic smell which is disgusting. The cheapo dolls are crass. The Domax ladies are lovely but not large chested in the way you want.

Best wishes

Harem
Thank you for quick reply and yeah, sadly doll`s breasts don`t work like that (sadly,
gonna use google again and pray to doll gods :lol: ). I think that Letha Weapons was discontinued and there was some sort of "russian doll" i saw that had huge breasts and supported over-inflation (but customers made point that shipments were delayed and took 6-10 weeks to arrive)... but i am hesitant due to many, many downsides (some reported punctures).

Apparently i should go for Domax, despite the fact that they are somewhat thin (as internet says) compared to Letha Weapons that is quite hard to find nowadays... but apparently Letha is best choice and the only thing left is to find it somewhere!
Maybe there gonna be some doll like Letha/Domax somewhere for i really hope that manufacturers aren`t that dumb and have something in store, technology allows to create wonderful things nowadays!

I also heard that it is possible to "heat-stretch" breasts of a doll carefully with a hair dryer, gonna look up information on that too...

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Welcome to the forum ScNyx. You might wish to take a closer look at the Mona Mountains love doll. She has a couple of “Grand Tetons” resting a top her chest :mrgreen:

She also has a rather attractive face.

Sam

https://www.amazon.com/H3000011091-MONA ... B00MEIK45M

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Welcome to TDF - ScNyx - :thumbs_up:

Those ole Latex air babes like Lethal Weapons and her less endowed sister Latex Lady are vary rare now - finding one will be a huge challenge

I actually really adore the NMC Kimmi Lovecok air babe that's made in vinyl - and totally awesome for an inflatable

I am turned on by the smell of inflata-babe's - all part of the allure/ mystique of air dolls

The PDX made Mona Mountain's air babe as linked by Sam from Anaheim could be a very good choice

I've had mixed results with PDX air-babes - and never had this version so I can't really comment

For travel I like the value type air babes as they really fold up flat & come in huge breast types too although I am not sure which ones are currently available

I like Amazon for air babes now and rarely go else where now a days - price + delivery make for a positive experience

Good luck with your doll quest - ScNyx

Starchild

Post by Starchild »

There are not many big boob inflatables around any more.

Mona Mountains seams on mine sprung leaks every time I blew her up. The insert was unusable too, hard rubber and entries were way too small. They may have fixed these problems since I bought mine which was a few years ago. Otherwise, I like her face, and her boobs are big and soft, I had a lot of fun with them.

Big Boobs Paradise doll is one of my favorites, great tits, soft vinyl and she held air just fine. Not much of a face though :lol: Here's a pic of her in the middle.
I found one here:
http://www.isexdoll.com/_e/Sex_dolls_fo ... e_Doll.htm

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

If you really want to stick within a budget, get whatever basic blow-up looks appealing and then customize it by adding inflatable breasts intended for a Halloween costume. You'll probably need a oversized t-shirt to keep them in place, but it's an inexpensive solution! Here is a set listed on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Inflatable-Brea ... Sw42JWDcEK

If you're looking for a TPE doll, the 105cm-tall Una Kaine from Climax has a 106cm bustline and goes for about $700. Above your price range, but still the cheapest huge-boobed doll on the market at present.

One last tip: Look through the For Sale listings, and maybe post a Wanted ad. You never know what will turn up!

Good luck!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

ScNyx

Post by ScNyx »

First and foremost - thank you guys for the help, especially to Mr.CF (that TPE girl looks like a great tool for "blowing off steam", especially when my girlfriend said that she is curious in those things and most likely won`t mind... :D)

Starchild, i got some sort of a local doll that is similar, but cheaper because mona mountains is sold for 3x price around here (i can add 200$ and make myself an "after-trip-surprise" in form of a TPE doll... and it`ll be better then getting ripped off in such a manner! i`ll use up a heat gun/hair dryer to fix my doll`s breast size when i get to that TPE goodness (or find mona mountains to replace this one... ) :)

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

You might check out the California Exotics Big Bust Babe Doll, ScNyx. It’s a low end doll, and is no where near as nice as MM, and isn’t very attractive (In my opinion; your mileage may vary). But it’s cheap enough that it might be worth a gamble.

Sam

https://www.amazon.com/California-Exoti ... B002JINR2O

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

ScNyx wrote:First and foremost - thank you guys for the help, especially to Mr.CF (that TPE girl looks like a great tool for "blowing off steam", especially when my girlfriend said that she is curious in those things and most likely won`t mind... :D)

Starchild, i got some sort of a local doll that is similar, but cheaper because mona mountains is sold for 3x price around here (i can add 200$ and make myself an "after-trip-surprise" in form of a TPE doll... and it`ll be better then getting ripped off in such a manner! i`ll use up a heat gun/hair dryer to fix my doll`s breast size when i get to that TPE goodness (or find mona mountains to replace this one... ) :)
ScNyx, we're so glad that you like our busty sweetheart Una Kaine! If you want to bring her home and share her with your girlfriend, please visit our website or send me a private message. :) Welcome to the Doll Forum!

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Great stuff - Starchild - :thumbs_up:

I will say this - Mona looks great - nothing like big full Taa Taas - anyone get an updated version - review

I had the Coco Butter when these first came out from PDX - and I think the "D" in PDX stood for disaster - whereas the PDX - Brook Le Hook was pretty good - although she was issued a few years latter - none the less she went out with bang too - Hmm maybe that's why PDX inflatable products seem to be on closeout -

INFORMATIONS