realsexdoll.com

DiaoShi dolls -your opinions wanted

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
TheScAtMaN

DiaoShi dolls -your opinions wanted

Post by TheScAtMaN »

Hi Guys
Been looking at a new air girl and the most innovated seem to be the DiaoShi models.
Going through the threads here I stumbled across a UK store selling a range of them:
https://www.loveandvibes.co.uk/sex-toys ... dolls.html

A couple of questions to other owners:
I like the sitting position dolls but how is access to the vag?
Are these likely to be fixed inserts and are they actually useable?

I like a bit of oral, are the open mouth dolls such as the one here:
https://www.loveandvibes.co.uk/sex-toys ... -doll.html
actually useable for the job? (they do a wider mouthed doll here: https://www.loveandvibes.co.uk/sex-toys ... -doll.html but I am not a fan of the 'o' shaped mouth)

Finally it lists some as "100 latex" but I assume they are all Plastic? Some have rotating arms and some as part of the body (which I prefer visually but can see them having practical use)

It's a shame that the seated spread leg version of the dolls are only in transparent plastic :(

Please wade in with your experienced and which one here you rate the best, or if you have another source in the UK.

Cheers
S

Starchild

Re: DiaoShi dolls -your opinions wanted

Post by Starchild »

I like the vinyl they use for the body, it's soft yet strong at the same time. The boobs are fun and squishy too, I like filling them with air. I puncture the inner air bladder behind the boobs so they fill with air from the rest of the doll body, they're soft and perky that way.

I would like to see larger bodies, these dolls are too small and the heads are tiny. The entries are too small as well. They need removable inserts, with the option of a softer textured vinyl for the sheaths. Then we could have the option to use the vinyl sheath for pleasure, or the insert.

sergei200444
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by sergei200444 »

Крупные надо делать. 2 метра в высоту,бедра 120см. талию 60-70 и бюст 130. Тогда будет кукла,так кукла.

The big ones have to be done. 2 meters in height, hips 120cm. waist 60-70 and bust 130. Then there will be a doll.
Last edited by Swan on Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Translate Text

Starchild

Post by Starchild »

sergei200444 wrote:Крупные надо делать. 2 метра в высоту,бедра 120см. талию 60-70 и бюст 130. Тогда будет кукла,так кукла.

The big ones have to be done. 2 meters in height, hips 120cm. waist 60-70 and bust 130. Then there will be a doll.
Now thats a DOLL :multi:

kev55
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kev55 »

In my opinion, the offerings of DiaoShi, are far superior to the other inflatable dolls on the market, tits are good, the pvc skin is soft, the vagine could be softer though, hands and feet are very realistic. The sitting position one is my favourite, but NEVER blow her up to full capacity, keep her a little under inflated, she is even softer that way. I don't however like the seams, and I'd like to see more detail, like collar bones and neck detail, but anyway, I always fit mine out with a body stocking or two in nude colour, and a black fish net body stocking over them, bustier corset, g string and stockings, and a better wig, and long eye lashes. By keeping her under inflated she can open her legs wider, her butt is quite nice to fondle whilst doing the business. Mine lays on her side on my bed, nice to wake up and see in the morning. In short, I like them, I've tried other stuff but the China dolls are the ones I'd buy.

TheScAtMaN

Post by TheScAtMaN »

The site I linked to above shows a couple of the sitting dolls with 'Blow Job mouths' but are they usable? Out of the two models shown is one better than the other for that?

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Hola

The short answer is none are really good for BJ's unless you can fit in that small slot

Most of the entire Daio Shi line is made up of just two head designs "open/ closed" mouth

The only other head design is on the hard to find jumbo 170CM design air doll - that one is just basic although it has a squeeze bulb for better control - but good luck finding the 170CM version

sergei200444
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by sergei200444 »

Starchild wrote:
sergei200444 wrote:Крупные надо делать. 2 метра в высоту,бедра 120см. талию 60-70 и бюст 130. Тогда будет кукла,так кукла.

Attachments
Here such beauties should be done!
куклы (1).jpg (34.68 KiB) Viewed 6213 times

sergei200444
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by sergei200444 »

sergei200444 wrote:
Starchild wrote:

Attachments
%3F%3F%3F+1.jpg (105.24 KiB) Viewed 6213 times

squawk
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by squawk »

Thought the new models incorporated tpe/silicone breasts ?

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

I have three, two in the seated position one standing, none are oral, Yes Diaoshi is very innovative, these are sturdy inflatables, two of mine actually have silicone breasts, one has inflatable breast, pricepoint on those dolls is excellent! The Va JJ can be a little tight, also can be a little loose it's all in the luck of the Draw....

Simpleman

Post by Simpleman »

I had the sitting model with a slightly parted mouth shown in the above link. I wasn’t really happy with it at all since my primary interest is oral. When I received my doll I sold it almost right away. The mouths design is more for a finger sucking fetish... definitely not designed to provide for a good B.J. experience.
I’m also not a big fan of dolls that have the semi hard rubber breasts that my doll had. If they were actually soft like silicone or TPE that would be interesting, but as they are they just look out of place imho.

Dollicio

Post by Dollicio »

Here are some user taken photos of Diaoshi inflatable dolls. Unlike promotional photos these have not been photoshopped to mask and enhance the look of the dolls. These photos give a realistic impression of the dolls. I obtained them from user reviews on jd.com a vast consumer e-commerce (think Amazon) site that serves China where these dolls are immensely popular.

Click the pictures for best quality.

A recent model with silicone / tpe boobs and seamless shoulders.
7F9335BC-9E40-4E0E-B6F2-51E480A7C719.jpeg
7F9335BC-9E40-4E0E-B6F2-51E480A7C719.jpeg (181.17 KiB) Viewed 3857 times
An older design with classic TPR dome shaped boobs and articulating arms.
A4F6BB6A-BB87-4799-91A9-5D4C96CAD0ED.jpeg
A4F6BB6A-BB87-4799-91A9-5D4C96CAD0ED.jpeg (429.48 KiB) Viewed 3857 times
Everything seems better on the newer doll with more discreet seams, better looking joints, and nicer, more naturally curvaceous body shape. Compare the seams and joints around the wrists, waist, and thighs.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Getting the made for "China only" air babes here (U.S.A.) can be a challenge, with non-responsive web sites or one's that aren't really honest - go figure - :roll:

Every now and then you find an ok one, only to see the shipping cost very high - to the tune of nearly 1/3 the cost of the doll itself

So while I'd like to see these wonderful new air babes, they aren't really mainstream here in the good ole US of A; thru the all to common round up of regular suspects on eBay or Amazon, but hopefully soon - :arrow:

I suppose for now it'll be the standard fair of Diao Shi made air babes - until someone of the above retailers picks up on these nice new featured air dolls

INFORMATIONS