Coco Butter - reboot - 2017 PDX Closeouts

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Coco Butter - reboot - 2017 PDX Closeouts

Post by yorktown »

8) Hola

Well I can say this - having had the initial issue of this doll when PDX brought these air babes out a few years back - they were terrible back then - but the re-issue is way better, as she is usable as a sex doll

Honestly I would never have gone back except - recently I have noticed PDX air babes on deep discounts (I always thought these air babes were overpriced) so with prices more in line with reality I jumped back in - Note I actually got another air babe from PDX and then decided to try Coco again as I was pleased with the results

So Coco is an Afrocentric air babe - which I just adore her skin tone and the doll isn't bad overall - again as compared to the original - {total disaster} - this one is pretty good not great - but good - I like the face

Okay the major change is that PDX went with an entire pussy re-design now a full insert made of TPE/ TPR insert glued to the doll - note she also has a backdoor entry as well - which on my air babe is better in feel than the pussy - the feel is still not soft but after a few times in the sack it does get better and lose but compared to the prior PDX design this is almost Nirvana - no not really - but better - :P

My Coco has a smaller breast design - not sure why they would do that - but this is PDX after all - :?

My air babe inflated and has remained as such so far - I say that cause these PDX dolls are known to pop on the first date - - sometimes they come popped - at no additional cost for a popped doll- :roll:

I'll get into that in another post about PDX air babes

So in summary I would say that PDX has improved the air doll line, but with most of the line up on deep discount - does this mean PDX is exiting the mid to high end air doll range and staying with the party to value line only - maybe Rob Royal from PDX can explain- either way only on discount would I buy these air babes

As a sex doll - I rate Miss Coco a solid 6 - can't giver her more as build quality remains so/so (keep the Performix VLP) handy as the air escaping from a popped seam remains a real possibility
Attachments
Face is the best part of Coco
Face is the best part of Coco
Coco Butter 03 - Copy - Copy.jpg (215.68 KiB) Viewed 1360 times
Coco need a hug
Coco need a hug
Coco Butter 05 - Copy - Copy.jpg (161.7 KiB) Viewed 1360 times
They made the box way smaller from the original - but its still to big
They made the box way smaller from the original - but its still to big
Coco Butter 01 - Copy.jpg (179.98 KiB) Viewed 1360 times

INFORMATIONS