realsexdoll.com

Bj Betty Detailed Photo Review

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Malcolm77

Bj Betty Detailed Photo Review

Post by Malcolm77 »

Hi All

I just bought a Bj Betty doll today and thought of sharing experience with you. The doll itself is really sexy, beautiful face, nice body and I found her legs to be really sexy!

Overall quality is really nice, high quality material everywhere. Mouth is firm, yet very soft, feels good to kiss and touch. The insert is medium for me, could be a bit more tight. If you dont want to suffer with inserting, use lots of lubricants or it will be a nightmare. The only thing I "forgive" the mediocrity of the vagina and anus is the mouth! Damn it is awesome. I had the greatest blowjob action of my life. She is just an amazing sucker! I dont know how the mouth was created (i dont really see anything special when looking inside) but as you fill her, and start moving her head, it gives an erotic sound, like gagging! It also feels amazing, worth trying!

Will see how long she lasts. Of course i will take care of her but in case she will be leaking, it might not be a problem as the head/mouth recompenses for everything. I will keep her for blowjobs for sure!

Later I will upload some pictures, as soon as i have 4 more posts (newbie restr.) :)

Malcolm77

Re: Bj Betty Detailed Photo Review

Post by Malcolm77 »

Well, some bad news guys. After some ocassions , the sleeve got damaged, and a little leak appeared. Thats why I do not really like those dolls that use inserts. At the same time this is a not big problem for me, as I bought Betty mostly for the oral basically. I will try to fix the hole and even if I dont manage, it s no problem, i will use her for blowjobs which she is perfect for. For other action I still have Jessica :)

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

As promised, here are some pictures of Bj Betty. Not as sexy as my othe doll Jessica, but still a hot chick :)
Attachments
She is really sexy in this outfit
She is really sexy in this outfit
Nice leggings with sexy fishnet.jpg (2.35 MiB) Viewed 8078 times
Look at those nice tits and her sexy open mouth
Look at those nice tits and her sexy open mouth
tits and face.jpg (2.46 MiB) Viewed 8078 times
Looks sexy in this dress
Looks sexy in this dress
Nice legs.jpg (2.24 MiB) Viewed 8078 times

paula_dam
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by paula_dam »

Found the answer I was looking for. Thanks. Can you please upload a picture of the back of her head? Is the insert open at the other end?

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Hi. No problem, glad i could help you :) what was your question anyway?

I took pictures of hear head and the insert.
Attachments
Head from side
Head from side
20171125_114003.jpg (2.5 MiB) Viewed 7994 times
Head from back
Head from back
20171125_113948.jpg (2.83 MiB) Viewed 7994 times
Head from front
Head from front
20171125_113903.jpg (2.67 MiB) Viewed 7994 times

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

And yeah, both the sleeve and the insert are open on both ends.
Attachments
the insert
the insert
20171125_114100.jpg (2.61 MiB) Viewed 7994 times

Deck

Post by Deck »

BJ Betty's head is available for $58.69 on Amazon. Fulfilled by Amazon. What a great stocking stuffer! She's called the Pipedream Extreme Toys Hot Water Face Fucker. (Yup, Amazon is rocking the f-bomb on this one) You fill her head with hot water, and she has a giant suction cup on her neck to stick it on a table or something. Some of the reviews say her eyes open and close. I would buy one myself, and have considered buying the doll before, but I'm going total custom, total DIY, but vinyl seems to be the light weight way to go until dolls can move themselves.

She's got 56 customer reviews, which is a lot for a sex toy on Amazon, with 4 out of 5 stars. I think these were $160 originally. You could probably do a head transplant onto the BJ Betty doll.

Ho Ho HO HO ! Meeerryy Christmas!!

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

[quote="Deck"]BJ Betty's head is available for $58.69 on Amazon. Fulfilled by Amazon. What a great stocking stuffer! She's called the Pipedream Extreme Toys Hot Water Face Fucker. (Yup, Amazon is rocking the f-bomb on this one) You fill her head with hot water, and she has a giant suction cup on her neck to stick it on a table or something. Some of the reviews say her eyes open and close. I would buy one myself, and have considered buying the doll before, but I'm going total custom, total DIY, but vinyl seems to be the light weight way to go until dolls can move themselves.

hehe yes. I also saw this product, but to be honest, its only advantage/attaction is that you can fill it with water. It is quite alluring but i think i wont buy until i have Bj Betty. in case i get bored of her, later i will buy the water face fucker for sure, to try the water thing :)

Olwyn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Olwyn »

Lovely doll and a very good review! Any chance to get a picture of her full body deflated and/or inflated without clothes?

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Olwyn wrote:Lovely doll and a very good review! Any chance to get a picture of her full body deflated and/or inflated without clothes?
No Problem, I will take photos both deflated and inflated and upload them here on Friday.

Olwyn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Olwyn »

Malcolm77 wrote:
Olwyn wrote:Lovely doll and a very good review! Any chance to get a picture of her full body deflated and/or inflated without clothes?
No Problem, I will take photos both deflated and inflated and upload them here on Friday.
Great! Thanks a bunch...

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Here are some pics of her, deflated and inflated (85%)
Attachments
inflated-back
inflated-back
20171201_152809.jpg (2.4 MiB) Viewed 7520 times
inflated2
inflated2
20171201_152651.jpg (2.39 MiB) Viewed 7520 times
inflated1
inflated1
20171201_152631.jpg (2.38 MiB) Viewed 7520 times
Deflated
Deflated
20171201_151700.jpg (2.41 MiB) Viewed 7520 times

Olwyn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Olwyn »

Malcolm77 wrote:Here are some pics of her, deflated and inflated (85%)
Thank you! A nice looking doll...

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Olwyn wrote:
Malcolm77 wrote:Here are some pics of her, deflated and inflated (85%)
Thank you! A nice looking doll...
No problem. Well, i like her legs and tits and face, but she does not really have an ass, it is kind of flat. And as I mentioned the insert is really high quality, you can feel it is massive but it is not tight for me, i simply dont enjoy sex with it, so I am not even using it. I only inflate her for blowjobs which she is perfect for. She gives the best blowjob a doll can do.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Awesome M77 - :thumbs_up:

Thanks for the pictures of BJ Betty - I actually have her sister in Agent 69/ Hannah Harper II/ Bonnie Rotten and honestly I like these air babes - they are fun for quick romp round the pad or just a casual night watching TV on the couch playing with them

I don't use them with the insert as I won't fit and inserting/ removing the insert is a real job - which usually ends up damaging the insert - there are other inserts available that will fit this doll - trial and error

But again thanks for showing us ole Betty - she sure does have a nice body - :angel:

INFORMATIONS