Female Robot Store Mannequin Real World Test

Got an idea? Need an invention?
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

I am posting this here for any doll makers that might wasn't to invest in this type of research and development into love dolls .
although I am sure that these dolls run off of electricity , they could also at the very same time be "adapted for 12 volt rechargeable battery power . and given that this design runs for 10 hours a day it seems they are very reliable as far as joints etc. :)
imagine using this and also having a separate in house rechargeable battery powered a.i. head that moves the eyes , mouth and talks .
even though the doll can't walk it would be nice to see the doll move it's arms and talk (arms could be pre set with controls on movement .

anyway here's the video , as I said in the past I believe the next evolution of higher end dolls is a head that has motors etc. and rechargeable battery that allows the head to blink eyes , move the mouth and talk .the step beyond that could be this maniquin type set up that allows the arms to move , maybe later the legs ( not for walking ) .

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Vintage Motorized Hoosier Racing Tire Man...Advertising.....

Post by timetraveler1 »

here is an old vintage mororized manikin on e bay , one picture shows the back insides
Vintage Motorized Hoosier Racing Tire Man...Advertising.....Lifesize...1960's
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Motoriz ... 3f3a414d0f

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Female Robot Store Mannequin Real World Test

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

Looks more like machinery you'd see at an excavation site than a human.

starion
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by starion »

The motor inside of him is a pretty standard looking automotive windshield wiper motor....which would explain how he originally operated on a car battery. It moves back and forth so I assume it makes him wave his hand to wave people in or to wave a flag. This is a pretty easy mannequin to make mechanically if you have a basic housing(mannequin shape that's hollow and cut at the appropriate joint places for movement.) If I had all the parts in front of me I could fabricate it together in less than a day.
<------------- Callie Starr formerly Sundown Starshine ----my first RealDoll-----

starion
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by starion »

I'll take a persocom anyday for a companion timetraveler. Especially if it's a Chobits. :P

If you don't understand google persocom.

Found some stuff about this Smart Doll. Looks interesting to me. Any opinions? Even the manual ones skeleton seems like a superior design.
Attachments
14271013147_41a0820560_o.jpg
14271013147_41a0820560_o.jpg (415.7 KiB) Viewed 1216 times
<------------- Callie Starr formerly Sundown Starshine ----my first RealDoll-----

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

LovesBlackWomen wrote:Looks more like machinery you'd see at an excavation site than a human.
Always with the negative waves, Moriarty
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyh-JpWdGmQ
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

INFORMATIONS