Starpery.com

Becoming a doll myself

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Atlanta2013

Re: Becoming a doll myself

Post by Atlanta2013 »

This mask from that company is quite realistic?
Attachments
P6252593.JPG
P6252593.JPG (59.15 KiB) Viewed 1826 times

Nonfactor
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nonfactor »

Silicone Alyssa
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Silicone Alyssa »

Atlanta2013 wrote:I believe Alyssa will be much more beautiful and realistic, she is skinny so her outfit will be sexier. And as a previous person posted there seem to be better masks as well if you want to cover your face http://photogenicmask.com/english.html.
She says she is less than 60 kg, that guy in the video is huge! What is your weight and length Alyssa?
I am 170cm and 48kg)
And I finally rubberized myself, I am inside a wonderful little sexdoll body of a doll from here http://www.poupee-latex.com/poupee-gonf ... phanie.php:)
some pics from their website poupee-latex. com :

Silicone Alyssa
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Here is the first pic of me sealed in her rubber body:)
I pull it thru the neck entry, there are no zippers or something, it is a whole rubber body.
It is so much pleasurable, it is so tight on me, it really 'eats' me..)
I will be definitely continuing to rubberize myself, I am now more convinced than ever to turn that hobby into a lifestyle. There are lots of things to work on, and my next step is buying a silicone mask. I now have lots of plans and now will be going in this process much faster than before)
Attachments
SAM_4656-v22.JPG
SAM_4656-v22.JPG (53.92 KiB) Viewed 1697 times

Romulus

Post by Romulus »

This is interesting. Not that I want to become a doll, but possibly use one of these skins to place over a fabric doll body to make a bath time toy. :)

SA, since you have the skin now do you think it could be used like that?
My home-made OOAK plush doll gallery
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13765

Silicone Alyssa
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Romulus wrote:This is interesting. Not that I want to become a doll, but possibly use one of these skins to place over a fabric doll body to make a bath time toy. :)

SA, since you have the skin now do you think it could be used like that?
I didnt quite understand you) My rubber skin needs lube to let me inside, it is really really tight. If you want to take a bath with a doll, better just inflate it and take ;)

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Praise this wonderful product for reducing the number of homocidal buffalo bills in the world!

Sheeana
Doll
Doll

Post by Sheeana »

Hot
My introduction/pictures post: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 13&t=53624

My Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=7283

Never Give Up, Never Surrender!
- Galaxy Quest

"Now that's a wave of destruction that's easy on the eyes!"
- Zap Branigan, Futurama
(commenting on the horde of rampaging Lucy Liu androids)

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

You used a poupee doll for a body skin?
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

Silicone Alyssa wrote:And I finally rubberized myself, I am inside a wonderful little sexdoll body of a doll from poupee-latex. com
Silicone Alyssa wrote:Here is the first pic of me sealed in her rubber body:)
I pull it thru the neck entry, there are no zippers or something, it is a whole rubber body.
It is so much pleasurable, it is so tight on me, it really 'eats' me..)
I will be definitely continuing to rubberize myself, I am now more convinced than ever to turn that hobby into a lifestyle. There are lots of things to work on, and my next step is buying a silicone mask. I now have lots of plans and now will be going in this process much faster than before)
I just discovered this thread and I haven't read all the posts, so let me just say congrats SiliconeAlyssa and those who helped you along the way. I have two questions. First, why can't you use the poupee head as a mask? I think their heads are of soft latex but I'm not sure. Second, what do you do once you become a doll; does someone play with you like a doll?
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

FlashGordoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: On planet Mongo, being molested by Izzy, Yuuko & Aimi and Natasha, Zina & Julia .-)

Post by FlashGordoll »

hugemistake wrote: First, why can't you use the poupee head as a mask? I think their heads are of soft latex but I'm not sure.
Poupee latex dolls have a latex body but the heads are plastic. :wink:
She aint heavy, she's just rubber

Click the relevant thumbnail photos below to view the separate galleries for:
Mechadoll = Izzy/Silicone-Art = Yuuko & Aimi/ Anatomical doll B4 = Natasha, Zina & Julia

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Silicone Alyssa
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

rubherkitty,
Yes
hugemistake wrote: I just discovered this thread and I haven't read all the posts, so let me just say congrats SiliconeAlyssa and those who helped you along the way. I have two questions. First, why can't you use the poupee head as a mask? I think their heads are of soft latex but I'm not sure. Second, what do you do once you become a doll; does someone play with you like a doll?
Thanks)
Its head is made of a very thick latex which doesnt stretch almost. Thru its neck it is not even possiblle to put an apple inside, but if you cut it, it is still to small to weak it. I pulled it on my face however, it didnt fit well at all, and it was very painfull to stay in it...
Nobody played yet) but I'd consider it)

Atlanta2013

Post by Atlanta2013 »

Good progress, can you move properly? is it sweaty inside? does it shape itself to your body or is it the shape of the doll? Is that doll originally inflatable or was it filled with something that you removed?

Silicone Alyssa
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Thx:)
Yes, it lets to move as I want, though the rubber is quite thick, and in some poses I can't stay as long as usual.
And you guess it right, it is extremely hot and sweaty inside, after long hours of staying inside, when I pull it off, I pour out from my rubber body like a half liter of sweat mixed with silicone lube) I have no idea how it happens, because the rubber eats me, it is so much tight on me, there is no free space inside. That tightness unfortunaly causes some pain at hands fingers and feet, after few hours, because doll's rubber hands are so small and thin, and have something like fibers inside which gives some structure and form to it, so hands arent really stretchy. My little hands fit it, it looks very sexy, but after some time it feels pressure...

Silicone Alyssa
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

The doll is originally inflatable) I dont think it could be possible to remove anything from inside, otherwise I'd buy and do that with aidoll, or realdoll, and seal myself in her silicone body:) Silicone is more soft and smooth, I think it will be way more pleasurable to be siliconized, and most important, what I really need now - I will be able to stay sealed inside for longer periods of time. Because the general reason why I have to pull off my rubber skin is the pressure that gives thick rubber. The fact that it is so wet inside, is easier to deal with, although it reflects on my skin, I only feel terrible when I am out of rubber. When I am inside, I dont see it, and dont feel it.

INFORMATIONS