Starpery.com

Becoming a doll myself

Got an idea? Need an invention?
latexrudi

Re: Becoming a doll myself

Post by latexrudi »

My GF is also sometimes wearing the poupette for me. As she is rather slim and small she actually fits into the doll quite well.
However the face/head is too small to really wear it. We had to cut it in order to make it wearable.

Looks stunning on her :)

Silicone Alyssa
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Silicone Alyssa »

latexrudi wrote:My GF is also sometimes wearing the poupette for me. As she is rather slim and small she actually fits into the doll quite well.
However the face/head is too small to really wear it. We had to cut it in order to make it wearable.

Did she become addicted to being rubberized?) Do you have pics?)
She must have really slim body to get inside, what is her weight? After I started being inside my rubber body, I am loosing my weight, 2kg are gone :):) The doll is shaping me to fit me perfectly. Now I am able to spend more time inside. Reaching the weight 42-43kg I think must make it ideal to stay inside for really long periods of time
And the weaker gets my body, the more pleasurable becomes the rubberization, right from the start of sealing inside

Silicone Alyssa
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

And as for the mask - do you fix it with ropes?
It was really small, not possible to fit any human head... and not stretchy
I love the idea of a very tight thick rubber pull over head mask, but it seems that it's impossible to stay long in it
As I look on everything from the point of long-term rubberization - I would actually prefer to get a thin silicone pull over mask, custom made for my face, so it could seal my face as much tight as possible. That would let to use the adhesive to glue it to my face, so it will let at least some facial expressions, which looks much more realistic. And I am sure it gives much more pleasure when the whole face feels silicone. Not sure how it may reflect on skin health though, if doing it for long...

Atlanta2013

Post by Atlanta2013 »

Silicone Alyssa wrote:
latexrudi wrote:My GF is also sometimes wearing the poupette for me. As she is rather slim and small she actually fits into the doll quite well.

Did she become addicted to being rubberized?) Do you have pics?)
She must have really slim body to get inside, what is her weight? After I started being inside my rubber body, I am loosing my weight, 2kg are gone :):) The doll is shaping me to fit me perfectly. Now I am able to spend more time inside. Reaching the weight 42-43kg I think must make it ideal to stay inside for really long periods of time
And the weaker gets my body, the more pleasurable becomes the rubberization, right from the start of sealing inside
Don't jeopardize your health! "The weaker gets my body" does not sound good.

Atlanta2013

Post by Atlanta2013 »

Silicone Alyssa wrote:And as for the mask - do you fix it with ropes?
It was really small, not possible to fit any human head... and not stretchy
I love the idea of a very tight thick rubber pull over head mask, but it seems that it's impossible to stay long in it
As I look on everything from the point of long-term rubberization - I would actually prefer to get a thin silicone pull over mask, custom made for my face, so it could seal my face as much tight as possible. That would let to use the adhesive to glue it to my face, so it will let at least some facial expressions, which looks much more realistic. And I am sure it gives much more pleasure when the whole face feels silicone. Not sure how it may reflect on skin health though, if doing it for long...
Did you explore the "masker" community? There are loads of people wearing silicone masks that could give you advice. I had a FB account for my Real Doll and got a lot of friend requests from maskers.

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Would it not be easier and more comfortable to just wear a sexy clear latex suit whenever the mood takes you? I mean, this approach is just a bit... unnatural.

Silicone Alyssa
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

blindwebster wrote:Would it not be easier and more comfortable to just wear a sexy clear latex suit whenever the mood takes you? I mean, this approach is just a bit... unnatural.
The thing is that latex suit and a female rubber body are totally different things...
I want to be completely sealed inside a silicone/rubber sexdoll, latex suit doesnt give anything related to this.
Maybe it is easier to pull on the latex suit, but slipping inside a rubber sexdoll thru its neck, and becoming a rubber girl is so pleasurable and so addictive

kolaloka87

Post by kolaloka87 »

Hello Alyssa,

I think I can understand your desire to become a Silicone/Rubberdoll. I'm 168cm tall and about 58kg so I tried to build a dollsuit with the Miranda Doll. I cut the doll's back so I could glue a zipper in. Unfortunately it doesn't fit perfectly (shoulders, wrinkles at the knees). And it also started to hurt a little at the hands and feet after a while. So at the moment I just bought a normal chlorinated latex catsuit. But I'm still looking for a dollsuit made of one piece. The rubbersisters had a prototype "call a doll" but they aren't producing it yet, and I'm not sure if they will. On youtube there was a guy named "ruberty" who posted videos of him and his wife in one piece dollsuits which were padded inside, so they would provide a female figure. I still have some of his videos, but he stopped posting new ones. Didn't hear anything new about him. But the suits looked great!

Looking forward to find something like you,

Kind regards,

Kolaloka

gyxile
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by gyxile »

Saw a tv program on uk tv about this not sure where u are and old age means i cant remember the name lol

here is a link to a youtube video that you might find interesting though

https://youtu.be/2bmvgNFl1vw

FlashGordoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: On planet Mongo, being molested by Izzy, Yuuko & Aimi and Natasha, Zina & Julia .-)

Post by FlashGordoll »

gyxile wrote:Saw a tv program on uk tv about this not sure where u are and old age means i cant remember the name lol

here is a link to a youtube video that you might find interesting though

https://youtu.be/2bmvgNFl1vw
I caught a bit of that programme. . . it was called 'secrets of the living dolls' and was on channel 4.
She aint heavy, she's just rubber

Click the relevant thumbnail photos below to view the separate galleries for:
Mechadoll = Izzy/Silicone-Art = Yuuko & Aimi/ Anatomical doll B4 = Natasha, Zina & Julia

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Silicone Alyssa
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

kolaloka87 wrote:Hello Alyssa,

I think I can understand your desire to become a Silicone/Rubberdoll. I'm 168cm tall and about 58kg so I tried to build a dollsuit with the Miranda Doll. I cut the doll's back so I could glue a zipper in. Unfortunately it doesn't fit perfectly (shoulders, wrinkles at the knees). And it also started to hurt a little at the hands and feet after a while. So at the moment I just bought a normal chlorinated latex catsuit. But I'm still looking for a dollsuit made of one piece. The rubbersisters had a prototype "call a doll" but they aren't producing it yet, and I'm not sure if they will. On youtube there was a guy named "ruberty" who posted videos of him and his wife in one piece dollsuits which were padded inside, so they would provide a female figure. I still have some of his videos, but he stopped posting new ones. Didn't hear anything new about him. But the suits looked great!

Looking forward to find something like you,

Kind regards,

Kolaloka
Hi, glad to see a person who is looking for rubber feminization)
I didnt know about the doll you said, isnt it something called letha weapon doll? It is the doll which were used by people who got rubberized, also the guy you mentioned. Your body would fit it easily (with no zips etc). One piece suit is so pleasurable to be sealed inside, but unfortunaty the doll I used will not fit you. My weight is 47kg now, and I still wish to loose weight for being more comfortable in my rubber body at long periods of staying inside.
Rubbersisters are more about advertisement and commercials, still didnt find any real offer from them, which could be helpful on the way of rubberization

kolaloka87

Post by kolaloka87 »

Hi again,

the Miranda Latex Doll is similar to the Letha Weapons Doll, just a bit smaller. It's a pitty theese good quality dolls aren't sold anymore. I don't know which dolls the "rubberty" guy used, but it might be leatha weapons or similar. The zipper in the back of a dollsuit doesn't bother me. I think this still makes it easier to get in and out faster.

This is the one piece latex suit with hands and feet which the rubbersisters had in one of their productions http://www.rubbersisters.com/design/ima ... /thumb/166
Someone would have to convince them to sell more of them.

I also thought about trying the poupée latex doll from France, but if you said that it might not fit me? Where are the most problematic zones to make it fit?
But I wouldn't have the intention to loose too much weight for it. With less than 55kg I wouldn't feel well.

You can Email me at <removed*> if you want to have the videos from the "rubberty" guy. Just as an inspiration. Can't find them on the internet anymore.

I would be glad to hear from you again :)

*Edit by Nescio50: we advice not to post your email address on a public forum, members can contact you through PM. If you are sure to post your email address in public, just make another post and we don't remove it.
Last edited by Nescio50 on Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed email address

Silicone Alyssa
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Comparing to latex catsuit which has zippers, my rubber body is so much more pleasant to be sealed inside. Not only because it is female body, but also for the reason that it sticks to me, there is no air inside, as I said - rubber eats me, I feel like I am made of rubber, as if I had rubber instead of skin. And from the side I look like a female mannequin.
Rubbersisters suit if it ever existed, is not more advanced than a rubber sexdoll I pull on me, anyway...
I dont know which places would be most problematic for you, because I am 10kg slimmer than you, and you see how tight it is on me. Even though I have small girly hands, it feels pressure after few hours in rubber dolly hands, same with feet. And it is sweaty inside. If you want to get sealed inside this doll, you will have to lose weight. It will feel well, but when you are inside rubber body. If you arent so deep into feminizing yourself, and dont plan to spend most of your time inside rubber girl body, maybe you could install a zipper in it... if it won't tear, which is likely to happen
I ve seen videos you mentioned) Time ago they inspired me a bit, but my general issue of inspiration was different

Silicone Alyssa
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Here you can see my rubber hand, and how small are doll's hands (mention that on my hands they are stretched)
To know the actual size of my hands - I buy only female leather gloves of the size 6-6,5 , which is the most possible small for girls. Only these sizes tighten my hands, and must say,not all of them tighten well. Some of 6,5 are still loose, so I wear mid-arm gloves, they are always made smaller
Attachments
my rubber girl hand.jpg
my rubber girl hand.jpg (45.73 KiB) Viewed 3636 times

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Silicone Alyssa wrote:Here you can see my rubber hand, and how small are doll's hands (mention that on my hands they are stretched)
To know the actual size of my hands - I buy only female leather gloves of the size 6-6,5 , which is the most possible small for girls. Only these sizes tighten my hands, and must say,not all of them tighten well. Some of 6,5 are still loose, so I wear mid-arm gloves, they are always made smaller
This is incredible to say the least . I have a frie bd who is a living sex doll. She likes to be lain down motionless like a doll, and played with. no suit needed. Just the total I can take of her.

Congratulations on getting this far.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

INFORMATIONS