Voice effects

Got an idea? Need an invention?
tattooed dolls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Voice effects

Post by tattooed dolls »

MannequinFan wrote:
tattooed dolls wrote:I can take photo log and show you if you wish, I can do that tonight,much later tonight.
I would be more than glad to share info.
That would be most excellent!
I'm also curious, how much motion does it take to make it work on the most sensitive setting?
It is very sensitive at it highest point, I use this sensitivity once I've had my fun and wish to have my lucky ending .
I have a tablet that is touch screen so it works out fine to change chapters or to go to climax at a hands reach.
With a normal laptop I recommend a wireless keyboard .

If you want to think of how it would respond to movement in general ?
It's very adjustable , so if you wanted to go a while , set it down to 40% and enjoy the encouraging moans of joyful penetration , bring it up to 70%and she starts to peek from strong thrusts, and at its most sensitive 100% I have tested my self on the bed sitting with my legs in a kneeling position holding the dolls full weight on top of me with her legs on my forearms I hold her biceps and I am able to have fun with her with out an issue, the weight balances out perfect on this position, the only part is the leg cramp that kept trying to creep up on me haha.

This with the sensitivity at its highest gave me a very accurate result with my movement and hers, I was surprised my self in how well that worked for me.

In a nut shell the sensitivity sensor , is accurate .
And the voices are a major factor in the response .
I mean that if you are into huge moans and dirty talk, go for the virtual 2d animation , that one is perfect for spanking and such.

A proper voice volume is recommended as well, so you don't have harsh Eco noise from the volume being to loud.
You can control the voice volume remotely from the screen as well in the vstroker menus .
I hope This helps to answer that.
Be kind Rewind .Image

Mike0122

Post by Mike0122 »

I have a wii remote but no doll :( I like both ideas. I'll have to try them out when I get my girl.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Thanks for the info!

So, trying to understand the sensitivity thing, does it take less motion to trigger a response with a higher sensitivity setting then? Or does that just control her reaction level to the same amount of motion?

tattooed dolls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tattooed dolls »

MannequinFan wrote:Thanks for the info!

So, trying to understand the sensitivity thing, does it take less motion to trigger a response with a higher sensitivity setting then? Or does that just control her reaction level to the same amount of motion?
It takes less effort to get a response from the girl if the sensitivity is turned up.
The less sensitive setting is good if you use a condom like I do , it takes a bit more friction to feel the same as with out the condom.
So it helps so you don't feel like a girl is faking it(imo)
To be clear ..
More sensitive setting=less effort from user
Less sensitive setting =more effort from user or faster thrusting.
Be kind Rewind .Image

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Thanks for all the info tattooed. Sounds great!
If you can post the pics of the unit sometime that would be very interesting to see.
I'm thinking I might be able to 3d print a new smaller housing for the unit that could be attached to a belt with velcro or something like that.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

If you have the device wrapped in socks and placed in your boxers it sounds like it is omni directional for movement sensing. Or does the device seem to be more sensitive when moved a certain direction back & forth?

I just hate having a device hanging off on me.
Since mannequin fan and I are into hollow fiberglass and plastic dolls the device may be a little more user friendly for us. Here's an idea to consider for mannequins, etc. Build a new housing for the device where it will slide very smoothly inside a PVC tube. Maybe even small steel ball bearings on the outside of housing. Each end of the PVC tube would be capped and each end of the tube would have a large light duty coil spring inside to act as a buffer.
You would allow around 2" of device travel before it hit a spring buffer. With the correct device and spring buffer weight you could easily have the device bouncing back and forth in a doll that has limited movement. In my theory anyway. Better if the device was horizontal than vertical. MF will probably just eliminate the ball bearings and have the device float in a magnetic field! LOL. The only problem w/ this idea is wireless signal loss. You would really need the PVC housing perforated to get the signal through and this would make the ball bearings a problem.
Now you're talking a printed outer housing with tracks for the ball bearing in between the signal holes. If you're going to make this all new, you could use rollers instead of bearings.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

tattooed dolls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tattooed dolls »

MannequinFan wrote:Thanks for all the info tattooed. Sounds great!
If you can post the pics of the unit sometime that would be very interesting to see.
I'm thinking I might be able to 3d print a new smaller housing for the unit that could be attached to a belt with velcro or something like that.
Alright so here are some very quick photos, the screws already taken apart on it.6 total, small Phillips head.
One in plain sight and two under the batteries.
Then once that is removed, 3 more on the board holding on to the case.
It does have a direction, the board has to be somewhat vertical not laying flat .
There seems to be a direction with better results , the switch and l.e.d must face forward to the doll.
Here is a set of images with the tape on the batterie part and no screws.

And also, the way I fitted the Bluetooth speaker with foam and drilled right above the teeth to allow sound to flow.
I purchased this beauty used and had many details to it, such as the head foam part being glued together to the skull, maybe the foam kept popping out during the deed.
I don't know , but if it was that problem , I fixed it by macgivering a magnet and a steel bolt to lock into place and not budge unless two handed pressure is applied .
I also added a second magnet on the forehead area to secure it better in place, the cut for the speaker clearance is viewable in that shot as well.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (608.78 KiB) Viewed 841 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (610.67 KiB) Viewed 841 times
Be kind Rewind .Image

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Wow, cool. Thanks for doing all that TD!
So that works with just the board without the cap? Or is the cap part of the mechanism? I guess the cap has the button and LED in it?
Looks like it could be possibly sized down to a thinner puck. Too bad they didn't use a small USB rechargeable battery like they use in the speakers.
So the board needs to be vertical? They must assume that the FL will be held somewhat horizontal in use then.

Hey RK, the spring loaded chamber idea is a cool idea, although it may take a lot of space inside the doll.
Looks like the unit would fit nicely inside Abby's head. :) I could have one of those tiny bluetooth speakers installed in the underside of her chin.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

A simpler idea is to make a housing that has a couple of anchor holes where it could be attached to elastic cords.
If this was inside the chest cavity of a mannequin it could easily bounce around.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

INFORMATIONS