Starpery.com

white tan lines on a tanned tpe doll

Got an idea? Need an invention?
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

white tan lines on a tanned tpe doll

Post by timetraveler1 »

this idea is actually to tpe doll makers , since dolls now have tan skin , it would be nice is doll makers could come up with a special formula liquid material that could be brushed onto a tan skin bodied doll that would actually lighten the tan area to white (without deteriorating the skin material , only change the color ) , this way the factory could apply tan lines "OR" let the customers buy the brush on liquid to put tan lines on their own dolls !!

DollAfficionado

Re: white tan lines on a tanned tpe doll

Post by DollAfficionado »

This would be a nice option. I'd like to hear about the feasibility of this from MFRs.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

inovative....will it work on us red girls though...lol
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

julian2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by julian2 »

I have noticed tan lines on some Dolls..By JR.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

I dont have the picture but it was one of the PIB with the sexy tan lines dancing on a stripper pole.

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

julian2 wrote:I have noticed tan lines on some Dolls..By JR.
Probably silicone dolls.
My Doll Album is here!

Vanima
Doll
Doll

Post by Vanima »

I know PIBs like myself come with a tan line option, however as has been stated we are all Pt Silicone girls. I don't know of any TPE manufacturer that does this yet.
Vanima (Vani) En'wen Me'a
Elven High Mage

Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful--just stupid.)

ROBERT A. HEINLEIN, The Notebooks of Lazarus Long

My Photo album My photo thread My main thread
-karpos's wife and little angel

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

yes the pib dolls are silicon that have white tan lines and realdolls also have them , they are silicon to , having tan lines has to do as far as i understand with the mold process , tpe is a different material and heated nd molded differently , again as far as i understand , i have mentioned making tan lines to the doll manufacturers and to continue to try to work on being able to create them on tpe dolls , as they make a doll look more realistic (having tan lines ) on the skin , so if the doll companies as of now haven't been able to come up with a way to add in the mold a tan line area , that's why i suggested some form of liquid material that might be possibly made that will actually fade out tghe original tan skin color , allowing after the doll is taken out of the mold , have this liquid fader applied with a brush in the area of the bra and panties area that would fade out the color (pernamently ) creating a white area skin on the tan body looking like a tanned body .
I hope they can create something like this , but the ball is in their court on this , as something like this that will only fade color and not deteriorate the skin is what needs to be developed , and again this is because the tpe material is different from silicon and molded differently to .
Another idea might be to use tpe spray on light color tpe material on a already molded tan body , but what tempature etc. would be needed for it to actually stick and stay?
the first idea would be easier if they could come up with a formula to do that! :D

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Nice ideas on tan lines for TPE dolls. Hopefully, one of the MFRs figure out how at some point.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I like to disinfect orifices with hydrogen peroxide.

Upon using this and not washing it subsequently with water, my poor PIB has a somewhat light rear hole
so it would not be impossible, probably using a dam of clay to mask off areas not to be tanned-lined and then use a hydrogen peroxide rich paste - soil might be safe but be careful with HO3 - over the area to be bleached.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

Remember haremlover, if your pib doll has a light hole now , always remember " go to the light ... go into the light !! 8O :lol:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

timetraveler1 wrote:always remember " go to the light ... go into the light !! 8O :lol:
:haha4: :glou: :angel: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS