Starpery.com

A Body For Barbie

Got an idea? Need an invention?
sunnydays
Apprentice
Apprentice

A Body For Barbie

Post by sunnydays »

This is actually kind of embarrassing, but I think I am among friends here.

I'd get a WM doll if I could spend the money, but for now I have this awesome barbie that I would like an anatomically correct, soft body for. I'd keep her head. Already, I cut off some of her hair and made awesome pubic hair and also drilled her a bum hole.

Can I buy a body with boobs, vagina and bum at a reasonable price to fit a barbie (Under $150) or make one?
She is probably 19 inches.

I have been studying molding. It's a little complex and not sure exactly how to cast her. Any guidance or links would be great.

Thanks

DDdioxine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: A Body For Barbie

Post by DDdioxine »

sunnydays wrote:This is actually kind of embarrassing, but I think I am among friends here.

I'd get a WM doll if I could spend the money, but for now I have this awesome barbie that I would like an anatomically correct, soft body for. I'd keep her head. Already, I cut off some of her hair and made awesome pubic hair and also drilled her a bum hole.

Can I buy a body with boobs, vagina and bum at a reasonable price to fit a barbie (Under $150) or make one?
She is probably 19 inches.

I have been studying molding. It's a little complex and not sure exactly how to cast her. Any guidance or links would be great.

Thanks
I wonder if you have a similar Barbie as mine, she is also around 18 to 19 inches.

The only soft body about her size I can think of is the Dollho body. It is almost the same size as her upperbody. But implementing that onto Barbie is very difficult.

http://www.kanojotoys.com/dollho-body-d ... -1091.html

DD.

sunnydays
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sunnydays »

Yea, why the heck isn't there a Dolho for Barbie? Barbies are hot and cost ten bucks. Dolfies cost $600!!

There has to be a way to make a Dolho for Barbies.. I just don't want to rip apart my favorite girl :)

DDdioxine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DDdioxine »

sunnydays wrote:Yea, why the heck isn't there a Dolho for Barbie? Barbies are hot and cost ten bucks. Dolfies cost $600!!

There has to be a way to make a Dolho for Barbies.. I just don't want to rip apart my favorite girl :)
I'm going to modify mine but that would be with "hard" material just to make her more realistic. Her body is too small I think to be use for sex. For my MS Barbie, I might try to make her "sexable". :D

DD.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

This would make for lots of interesting photos.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

I'm thinking used elf dolls, etc sell for well under $500.00.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

That's a good idea.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

INFORMATIONS