Starpery.com

is hollow breast good?

Got an idea? Need an invention?
jsai
Active Poster
Active Poster

is hollow breast good?

Post by jsai »

1 and a half inch to 2 inches silicone outer layer of DD breasts injected with water. Is the effect any good?

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Re: is hollow breast good?

Post by Tybalt »

water no good. Air is better.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

I would think the breast are around 1/2" of silicone wall/ skin and filled w/ silicone gel. I've never handled them before nor seen them in person.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

jsai
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jsai »

rubherkitty wrote:I would think the breast are around 1/2" of silicone wall/ skin and filled w/ silicone gel. I've never handled them before nor seen them in person.
Im thinking of replacing gel with water because i dont see gel can produce enough fluid movement. Though i see the combination of non gel silicone and liquid can possiblily produce a lot more than what gel can do. What im sure of is there would certainly be a difference audibly about its effect.

The thickness of the silicone skin can be adjusted to the ideal effect with the water. So i simply want to discuss if theres any flaw or misconception about my ideal

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Hi jsai,

The problem I see with using water would be with mold/fungus/bacteria growth - especially if it's warm, not to mention the mess that would occur if there was a leak.
Would these be drainable and fillable with some sort of valve or permanently sealed?

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Yeah, I wouldn't just stick a baggy of tap water in there. Maybe a set of medical grade saline implants.
I'd ask Pam Anderson if she has any old spares she's not using. :lol:

I think the silicone gel is rather gooey and is supposed to mimic breast fat.
And the reaction of any liquid or air even will depend upon the silicone wall thickness like you mentioned plus the uniformity of the pour. Don't want to squeeze the breast here and have a thin spot that keep bulging out there.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

jsai
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jsai »

MannequinFan wrote:Hi jsai,

The problem I see with using water would be with mold/fungus/bacteria growth - especially if it's warm, not to mention the mess that would occur if there was a leak.
Would these be drainable and fillable with some sort of valve or permanently sealed?
rubherkitty wrote:Yeah, I wouldn't just stick a baggy of tap water in there. Maybe a set of medical grade saline implants.
I'd ask Pam Anderson if she has any old spares she's not using. :lol:

I think the silicone gel is rather gooey and is supposed to mimic breast fat.
And the reaction of any liquid or air even will depend upon the silicone wall thickness like you mentioned plus the uniformity of the pour. Don't want to squeeze the breast here and have a thin spot that keep bulging out there.
Drainage and refill is very possible. Though i prefer not having these extra processes unless the effect is well more satifactory than gel. Still, changing breast would be like changing diaper...

Probably replacing water with liquid that do not react to silicone and not causing mold, perhaps vinegar or alcohol. Also there is a number of ways to deal and prevent the problem of leakage considering silicone is impermeable

Mello_Pello
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mello_Pello »

DH168 offers their Ladies with hollow breasts or normal. The normal option are firmer. I ordered my Doll with the hollow breast option. I like them. Not quite as soft and jiggly as a RG breast, but Im sure alot softer than the normal option. However I havent felt the normal option so I cant compare. I asked them if the hollow version is more fragile, they said no..just softer. So...to me, the more realistic..the better.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Mello_Pello wrote:DH168 offers their Ladies with hollow breasts or normal. The normal option are firmer. I ordered my Doll with the hollow breast option. I like them. Not quite as soft and jiggly as a RG breast, but Im sure alot softer than the normal option. However I havent felt the normal option so I cant compare. I asked them if the hollow version is more fragile, they said no..just softer. So...to me, the more realistic..the better.
I wonder if they are hollow and sealed or if they can vent back and forth into the doll?

I'll have to study into this some more. I've been wanting to replace my boob cup for awhile now.
Attachments
boob cup.jpg
boob cup.jpg (17.19 KiB) Viewed 3810 times

Mello_Pello
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mello_Pello »

rubherkitty wrote:
Mello_Pello wrote:DH168 offers their Ladies with hollow breasts or normal. The normal option are firmer. I ordered my Doll with the hollow breast option. I like them. Not quite as soft and jiggly as a RG breast, but Im sure alot softer than the normal option. However I havent felt the normal option so I cant compare. I asked them if the hollow version is more fragile, they said no..just softer. So...to me, the more realistic..the better.
I wonder if they are hollow and sealed or if they can vent back and forth into the doll?
Yeah, really not sure about that. Good question. I would imagine sealed though as when they are squeezed they pop right back out...seems if they vented into the Doll they would stay deflated for awhile. Plus, not sure where they would vent to if the rest of the Doll is solid.
Not sure, but something to think about.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I am getting a long loved mecha doll in the mail soon. Iwill soon know what it is to give new implants to a doll.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Jimjam

Post by Jimjam »

The problem I see with using water would be with mold/fungus/bacteria growth - especially if it's warm
Maybe mixing the water with some anti-bac soap would fix that - - or maybe just fill the breasts with pure anti-bac soap, cheap enough to buy and it's almost like a runny gel.

jsai, are you making these yourself?

returnzero
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by returnzero »

The problem I see with using water would be with mold/fungus/bacteria growth
Just use vodka

gyxile
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by gyxile »

You can stop mold and bacteria in water by adding a few drops of bleach. Not sure what effect bleach would have on the silicone. I would-be interested to know if anyone knows.

cy_xander

Post by cy_xander »

samara78 wrote:I am getting a long loved mecha doll in the mail soon. Iwill soon know what it is to give new implants to a doll.
Samara if you're going to do major surgery, would be awesome if you tried what we've tossed around. See if you can tether a silicone or saline bag in a stocking etc. firmly to the underlying skeleton. There are all kinds of implants and breast gels on Amazon and aliexpress. They can't be surgical (although who knows on aliexpress?) I think they're worn on the outside by women who've had a mastectomy. Although you could probably make them.
I may prototype some durable bags of extremely soft-cure silicone. But I don't have a doll willing to volunteer for implants.

We'll get there. We have the technology!

INFORMATIONS