hh 002.JPG (1.25 MiB) Viewed 1018 times
hh 007.JPG
hh 007.JPG (1.18 MiB) Viewed 1018 times

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Project Big Ass Vicky - New Video

Post by robbyd »

If you guys don't blow a load all over your keyboard after seeing these photos, you better check your pulse! LOL!!

No, seriously guys. These are just early sculpt photos. The finished product will have larger breasts and a pretty Brazilian face with big lips to kiss and for some serious oral pleasure!!! Stay tuned!!

dolllovingdog
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dolllovingdog »

Where are you Mannequin Man? We miss you, we miss your posts, and we miss your projects.

mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by mannequin man »

awww,....thanx guys. Yeah, Im still here. just been struggling financially. I get caught up on bills, then get behind on rent, get rent caught up, then behind on bills.....blah ! ....but,....on a VERY bright note, .August is the Month I am current on child support after paying 24yrs. :multi: :multi: :multi: ...I tell ya, at 51 I feel like its been a lifetime. anyway, the body work is all done & ready to mold............Finally ! GM Chrysler, took me long enough. last winter really took its toll on me hard & actually had my electric off like 2months. the dubious town I live in, .. 3 Tax levies did not pass, so I couldn't get assistance. Living on Disability is tough, let me tell ya. anyway, my Love for my work & all you Pals kept me focused & by George, by hook or by crook, I will get Vixsin Done. Im way, way to far in to give up now. the next step is to mold her, then in Sept. purchase the supply of silicone to actually make her with. I have all my equipment finally & if ya haven't seen it, heres my latest video update.............http://youtu.be/M271-g-QN6A

Thanx Guys, Wish me Luck !

MM. 8)

DirtySodaStyrofoam

Post by DirtySodaStyrofoam »

What happened to this? :|

mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by mannequin man »

DirtySodaStyrofoam wrote:What happened to this? :|
Hi DirtySodaStyrofoam. thank you for your interest. my Project Vicky has been renamed Victoria. If you follow my past posts you can see how she has developed over 2+yrs. Im disabled & i struggle financially but She still exists in my supply room. I made a mold of the completed body sculpt, but the back half fell & broke & wasnt able to repair. but, taking a wax copy of the whole Torso, of witch i still have, i am making a new body. now that cooler weather is approaching I can work the Wax & clay a little better because its more rigid when cooler. kinda been one of those ( If it aint this, its that ) year. :shakefist: anyway, I assure you that i havent given up on this project, but I did loose some inspiration for awhile, spending all kinds of money on Molding materials, etc. to no completion of my work. very heart breaking as well as discouraging. the materials & supplies it requires to make this are several hundred dollars per batch sometimes just for the Molding material. anyway, I have actually just kinda been in Limbo, & trying to work things out to get her made. with all honesty i will not tell you that i will have her done any certain time, but....but....things are actually....finally looking up financially for me. I am pursuing other venues that..Should finance my efforts to get her made in the coming months. im seeking part time work, plus another avenue to get back in the swing. I have turned down a few offers for some investors to come in, but thinking it through,....I may just have to take on an Investor of some kind. I just cant do it all by myself like i thought i could. but,....but,..thats ok. I would more than welcome an investor with a very large, long term portion of the profits. so,..my friend, you asking, i am sending this out as an invitation to ANYONE who may be interested in coming in on this. I live in Muncie, IN., so plan accordingly. all offers will be accepted & reviewed & please PM me with any and all questions.........Sincerely yours,..Mannequin Man.

INFORMATIONS