Starpery.com

"Throwing my hat in the...Doll Building...ring."

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Tbuilder
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tbuilder »

Actually it is a game for the x-box called N.U.D.E @ . Natural Ultimate Digital Experiment. A Japanese only release.

KawaiiLuvr
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by KawaiiLuvr »

Tbuilder wrote:Actually it is a game for the x-box called N.U.D.E @ . Natural Ultimate Digital Experiment. A Japanese only release.
The Japanese always get the good stuff first.

Paleonaturist
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Paleonaturist »

Though she's undoubtedly based on the N.U.D.E. character, that robotic cutie has Gentaro Araki written all over her face.

Araki san sculpted Perry's U-Noss girls, Peri and Dana, and currently (if irregularly) creates Unoa dolls at Alchemic Labs.

~Bruce
"Plays with dolls"

This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty.

sexyjackson01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Synobyte07, what's the latest on your project?

Post by sexyjackson01 »

Synobyte07, what's the latest on your project? Does anybody know what's going on lately with Synobyte07? Haven't seen anything posted on this topic in months. I just signed up as a member here to find out more.

Someone, please reply.

Synobyte07
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synobyte07 »

Howdy SJ1: I guess this won't be a big surprise, but a whole lot of nothing has been going on lately this year. :razz: I have been building an animatronic head just to see how the materials I have been using will work with mechanical movement.

Working a full time job in management takes up a lot of time and having three wives and ten kids don't make it any easier ( ok... I'm just kidding about the wives and kids :P ).

Seriously, I have invested a lot of time and money in this project. I'm sticking with it, but it seems like months go by like days and I can't seem to keep up with the routine. In any case, I'll keep on keepin' on.
"Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice." Zoetrope

Crazyhorse

Post by Crazyhorse »

Synobyte07 wrote: Seriously, I have invested a lot of time and money in this project. I'm sticking with it, but it seems like months go by like days and I can't seem to keep up with the routine. In any case, I'll keep on keepin' on.
I know exactly what you mean. 8O It can be really tough trying to keep up with everything, but I'm glad you're sticking with it this is one of the most promising new doll projects I've seen.

sexyjackson01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sexyjackson01 »

Crazyhorse wrote:
Synobyte07 wrote: I'm glad you're sticking with it this is one of the most promising new doll projects I've seen.
I agree. And those beautiful breast. OMG!

One thing I hope you incorporate in this doll, Synobyte07, is that I hope the vagina looks "real". Nice protruding/large labia lips. Also, lots of hair for those who want it as an option. To me, those two things "make" a vagina so,,,,so,,,,"yummy" looking. :lol!: Almost all the dolls on the market miss this.

I also wonder if you are incorporating auto-movement/thrusting (both pelvic and head), body warmth, breathing. These do add to the cost and this technology is new and difficult I'm sure. But, it would be nice to see a day when these options are "standard" with dolls. One day, we will be at that point.

The future is now.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re:

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:lol: WOW finally found this thread. I am sure there may be some more updates soon. I am currently working with Syn ATM on a Special project of my own.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=83649

Cheers Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS