Starpery.com

Masks

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Anton

Masks

Post by Anton »

I noticed Natori made a latex mask thats very convincing.

Its a female mask.

I have seen people wearing these masks on Japaneese sites but unable to find any for sale.

You can get character masks as well.

Any info would be cool.

tmech
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Masks

Post by tmech »

Try a lookup on 'cosplay' this should give you a list of sites in Nihon land which should have links to where you can get them. Cosplay is a big Phenom in Japan. It is basically girls dressing up as their favorite Anime / Hentai character.
If you find what you want you could ask Professor Saki about how to get them.

ClosetMonster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: The back of your closet, past the old band uniform, and behind that tattered stack of comics.

Masks

Post by ClosetMonster »

Hi, Anton.

Looking to buy a female mask, eh? Since I have a soft spot for masks, I like to have a female mask on my doll. For one, I think it looks better than the big "O" mouth, and it also adds to my personal fantasies.

Here are a few places online that you can buy female masks:

Natoris Photogenic Mask Probably the most realistic looking mask out there, but a bit pricy.

Latex Female Masks by Kerry A decent variety!

Makup Artist Currently, they are developing an entire line of female masks. They're also developing masks specifically for use on inflatable dolls!

LaGum A german maker and vendor, with some variety.

Maskworld A huge variety of well made masks.

Paul Barrett-Brown masks A popular mask that's available at Maskon.com

Ebay - The world's biggest yard sale! Can't forget Ebay. Search for "female mask". You'll find a few.

I don't know where any Kigurumi style masks are available for sale. (Those are the hard anime style ones for cosplay.) If you cruise some of the Kigurumi sites, I'm sure there are a few links. They're just all in Japanese.

Hope this was of some help.

Nada

Masks

Post by Nada »

... ClosetMonster,,, Have you heard from Todd (The MakUp Artist),,, lately???

I emailed him, yesterday and usually Todd gets right back to me... (I hope that nothing SERIOUS is wrong???) [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif[/img] Also,,, I am REALLY WORRYING about BAD email with some matching "BAD attitude",,, like Jerry was getting BOMBED with,,, being sent to Todd... [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif[/img]

... Nada ...
( I am such a "Natural-Born Worrier",,, Folks.) [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]

ClosetMonster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: The back of your closet, past the old band uniform, and behind that tattered stack of comics.

Masks

Post by ClosetMonster »

Hi, Nada.

I haven't really been in regular contact with Todd in the first place. We exchanged a few emails when the whole sexdoll mask idea popped up, but that's about it. I've pretty much been sitting back, watching and waiting.

I know he's a pretty busy guy, and I don't want to keep asking about stuff.

I wouldn't worry just yet, Nada. He's probably just working away, trying to get something to wow us with.

Anton

Masks

Post by Anton »

Hi,

Thank you for the info ClosetMonster.

INFORMATIONS