Starpery.com

Storage and Concealing

Got an idea? Need an invention?
carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Storage and Concealing

Post by carlys_guy »

i have to agree with szalinski hiding a doll from your wife is marital suicide. if she finds out by accident then she could file for divorce and get everything you own or atleast half plus alimony.

carlys_guy

coffee
Former Member

Post by coffee »

carlys_guy wrote:i have to agree with szalinski hiding a doll from your wife is marital suicide. if she finds out by accident then she could file for divorce and get everything you own or atleast half plus alimony.

carlys_guy
She doesn't need any reason to file. 70% of all divorce are filed by wives. Among couples with college education, it's 90%. They do not need any reason. Even if fault lies with a wife ( say, she's alcoholic or she cheats and the husband refuse to tolerate that anymore ), she can still take half of her husband's assets plus alimony. I believe a man can be freed of such robbery is only when his wife has a recorded history of being abusive, as in, the husband reports domestic violence every time when it happens, and police do rightfully file against the wife instead of making the common mistake of filing against the husband just because the wife was crying.

The danger here, is that it might piss her off. Depending on her character, she might "seek revenge" in court by making up all sorts of lies to "teach him a lesson". But all in all, I don't think it's gonna make much difference. It's not up to his actions of whether he's open about his doll or not. It's going to be her, because that's where legal power lies. He'd fare better if she discovered it by accident but was willing to communicate and be understanding, he'd fare worse if he's open about it to her but she insist she married a freak who need to be "taught a lesson" to be "corrected".

Consider a kid coming out of the closet. Is his success going to depend on him taking the initiative to talk first vs his parents finding out first? Or it's going to solely depend on the acceptance/rejection of his parents?

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Realrobotdoll dug up a 7 year old thread. :evidence: 8O

The above is not all true. "Community property" refers to property acquired during the marriage. It gets divided up. You get 50% of it. Anything you owned BEFORE the marriage belongs to you. In a long term marriage, nearly all the good shit is community property. However, you can still come out ahead of she bought more stuff than you during the course of the marriage. If she was a lady of leisure, you lose half your ass and alimony is a very real possibility. Alimony can still be denied if you can PROVE infidelity on her part. Speaking of alimony, the MAN can get alimony if he was a house husband and SHE was the breadwinner. These are great reasons to marry a working woman who makes as much or more than you. If you married a non-working house wife, and she gets tired of you, you are looking at alimony for half the length of the marriage, or life if it went 25 years. What's worse, she can just say "he hit me" and you are going to jail right now. You don't live there any more, and possession is 9/10 of the law. By the time there is a settlement, you might not own much. Not sure if a doll counts as infidelity in the eyes of the judge. However, if she KNOWS about them, and allowed it, that argument is over.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Let's get realistic here guys.

Most of us are getting these dolls because we are NOT getting our sexual needs met by 'real women'. The majority of women are NOT going to understand or be able to accept that we have a thing for dolls. If you are fortunate enough to have a partner that will accept you having one (or more) dolls then you are quite lucky. The reality is that hardly any woman is going to allow us to have a doll to play with.

Therefore, unless you have a super cool understanding (or very kinky) wife/spouse you have no choice but to hide/conceal your TPE/Silicone lady. Sure in an ideal world you would say "hi darling, my heart is totally with you and I really love you but you don't give me nearly enough sex and have given my two blowjobs in the last year, so you don't mind if I take $3000 out of our budget to buy a sex doll to F-ck - love you darling...." GOOD LUCK WITH THAT MATE - maybe 10-20% of guys might have girls that will accept and understand our needs, but part of the problem is that most women do NOT have any clue about our needs which is contributing greatly to why we want/need to stick our cocks into a piece of rubber in the first place.

:plaidskirt:

Out of about 20 lifetime relationships, some of which were quite good and satisfying I cannot really think of any girl that I would feel comfortable in saying ' hi honey I have sex with love dolls - are you ok with that?" Good luck if you find a kinky horny women who will accept this!

A recent girlfriend who was a real dirty whore and admitted that she was so incredibly into me that she would do basically anything I asked would (maybe) have been ok with me having a doll...... maybe..... she let me filmed her reguarly blowing me etc and even said she would let me share her and another girl together (yeah kinky bitch she was)

Yet I still would prefer to f-ck my love doll. Even the kinky bitch probably would still not like me sticking my cock into piece of rubber... especially if she found out that I wanted to bang something with HUGE tits (like she had) that also was NOT a huge disgusting FAT HEFFA! She was freaking huge! "Hi honey you are awesome in bed and a real kinky bitch, but I really want to play with something with huge tits that also does not have 130kgs of disgusting fat spilling out all over the place....." Yeah good luck with that.....

There is a reason why love dolls were created............... If women met our sexual needs then we probably would not even be here on this forum.... don't get me wrong - I LOVE REAL WOMEN - but if you want the fantasy of being with a super hot woman with a super beautiful face, killer body and awesome tits you either have to 1- be rich 2- be super sexy 3- super powerful or ..... 4- buy a love doll.

I adore real life women and know that these dolls only fulfil a (relatively) small part of a 'proper real-life' relationship BUT.... I (like many others on this forum) are teetering on the edge of not bothering with a real life relationship any more and just living your own life including having fun times with any face/any body any time we want.......

Out of just over 50 women (lucky bastard) only 3-4 met enough of my needs/requirements to considering marrying so at nearly 50 years of age I am on the borderline of deciding whether I can even be bothered any more.... just get 5 tpe bodies and 20 faces and VOILA! INSTANT 100 GIRLFRIENDS! Have sex with 2 'girlfriends' per week and don't have to bang the same 'girlfriend' for a whole year! And then when the year is up, go back to girl #1 and start all over again. All that for $10,000-15,000......

Compare that to $100,000 plus for child support next 18 years for unwanted bastard child with ex-girlfriend (yes the awesome in bed but disgustingly fat 130kg heffa- unfortunately) and I wish I just kept my dick in my pants and got my 100 TPE girlfriends...........

She was GOOD in bed but NOT worth $100,000. I still get disgusted thinking about all of that fat ooooozzzzing out everywhere.......

Give me a YL160Mcup, a WM170MCup and a OR162Icup any day of the week.............

INFORMATIONS