Post by guy »

Hi everyone,
have eny of you seen this: http://www.geocities.com/siliconedolls/
Take care,
Guy

angel

16" silicone doll

Post by angel »

Wow Guy, excellent find! I hope this is real and not an e-mail harvester.

I've been interested in a mini-Realdoll since I found out about Realdoll.

I had my eye on the Bunny Doll but the lack of nudity was a minor disappointment.

Hmmm, not sure if I can help with his marketing request, but I'd be all ears on price, features (the ones listed hit the target so far) and availability.

Thanks for sharing!

mr_petard
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

16" silicone doll

Post by mr_petard »

I just emailed a message to this guy, inviting him to come on over to the Doll Forum.

Let's hope something good happens.

Mr. Petard

Josetro

16" silicone doll

Post by Josetro »

Hi, this is Jose Troncoso; I posted a couple of pictures of the 16" silicone doll; I got a good respons; I will be posting more pictures soon. I am in the process of getting a patent and licensing it.
The doll is fully articulated and can assume very natural poses. It has a n articulated skeleton and silicone skin.
I am planing to 3D scan a model and make a doll. I know there are some dolls like that in the market, but all are rigid plastic.
If someone is interested in marketiing the doll, please let me know.
Thanks
Jose

angel

16" silicone doll

Post by angel »

Welcome, Jose - glad to see you here on the forum. I'm sure many of us would be interested in hearing more about your doll and the progress of marketing and sales right here in this forum.

I wish you great success and who knows, you dolls may end up earning, from Jerry and Bill (our awesome hosts), a coveted section of their own here someday [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] Your work sounds impressive already.

Any ideas on initial availability to whet our appetities?

Paleonaturist
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

16" silicone doll

Post by Paleonaturist »

What a cutie-little-beauty! Really nice dollie, Jose.
Makes me wish I had some kind of marketing expertise. (which I don't.)
Any guesses about her price-point? IIRC, she's just about the same height as the Playboy series, which are made of vinyl, and about as well articulated and posable as a stick.
~Bruce

Corben_99
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

16" silicone doll

Post by Corben_99 »

Hey Jose,
Welcome to the Forum. I actually made two dolls with a soft skin, but they were only 12" inches high. The skeleton I used was made out of aluminum wire, and kept breaking. So I threw everything into a show box, and abandoned the project. Plus the silicone I used was not very tear resistant.

Seeing your work, makes me want to dig around in my closet, and try again.

Check out Jim's site review about the Dragon Neo EVE soft skinned doll.
http://www.jimbobwan.com/art27.htm

[img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

By the way, are your 16" dolls anatomically correct, for deep, G.I. Joe penetration? [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Brad'sWife

16" silicone doll

Post by Brad'sWife »

Shes Beautiful!

Will you be putting them up for sale or just looking for marketing?

I would love to have one or two!

Josetro

16" silicone doll

Post by Josetro »

Hello,
I just posted better pictures on the 16" Silicon doll homepage:
]16" Silicone dolls
The prototype doll shown has no eyes; I found a source for 6mm doll eyes and I will pe inserting them in the next prototype.
Jose

GeneralMilfs
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: 16

Post by GeneralMilfs »

I looked this up on "thewaybackmachine.org." the minature fully poseable silicone dolls looked cool. Does anyone know whatever happened with this? Is there anything comparable that looks as realistic?

http://replay.waybackmachine.org/200910 ... conedolls/

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

GeneralMilfs wrote:I looked this up on "thewaybackmachine.org." the minature fully poseable silicone dolls looked cool. Does anyone know whatever happened with this? Is there anything comparable that looks as realistic?

http://replay.waybackmachine.org/200910 ... conedolls/
Wayback doesn't show anything, but I would love to see a miniature silicone doll. I missed out getting an Arte Tokio before they went away.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

GeneralMilfs
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by GeneralMilfs »

Hi Szalinski-

It takes about 20 seconds to load, try it again. I was able to get there from both my link and the one in your reply. If not copy the original poster's link and plug it into the Waybackmachine. Its worth it, the dolls look pretty good.I emailed the guy based on the email address on the site, I hope he replies. I'll keep everyone posted.

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

This topic was made in 2002

GeneralMilfs
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by GeneralMilfs »

LadyPeridot wrote:This topic was made in 2002
Yeah the chances of getting a reply back from the guy are slim. Hopefully he's just a procrastinator, and hasn't abandoned the project. I know *I* have plenty of projects I walk away from for various reasons but still have intentions of completing.

We're you able to see the mini dolls? If so, what did you think of them?

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

GeneralMilfs wrote:Hi Szalinski-

It takes about 20 seconds to load, try it again. I was able to get there from both my link and the one in your reply. If not copy the original poster's link and plug it into the Waybackmachine. Its worth it, the dolls look pretty good.I emailed the guy based on the email address on the site, I hope he replies. I'll keep everyone posted.
All it does is reload the same "Waiting" page over and over every 5 seconds. After a minute and a half I gave up.

Any way you can "steal" an image and post it here, where it can be viewed?
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

INFORMATIONS