your doll crying out her pleasure for $84

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

your doll crying out her pleasure for $84

Post by Elle »

Hi guys,

I share that improvement with you, the idea came from a member of the lovedoll french forum and i built it for Elle for only $84 (€60). It adds a new dimension to the doll's ownership, especially when making love :twisted:

Enjoy,

The tehnical goal :
- adding a speaker inside the doll's head (amplified, wireless, connected to an Intelligent system (a personnal computer here))

The Intelligent system :
- a personal computer with a sound card and a line out (jack stereo)
- a software playing mp3 or wav..., and playlists (winamp...)

The possibilities :

- telling every words, sentences, sounds that a woman can tell.
- playing a playlist of groans, moans, silence then orgasm when making love :multi:
- playing a dedicated playlist of sounds adapted to a situation (watching an horor/moving movie, having a lunch with family...)

The possible uses :
- playing music and radio
- using a sofware which reads a PDF (ebook) and the doll will tell you the story.
- using a AI program and the doll will answer to you

... just let your imagination works ...

The parts

1 - a bluetooth stereo transmitter
2 - a bluetooth stereo receiver

3 - a stereo amplified speaker system for PC
4 - a box for the batteries

- a basic welding system for electronic hobby (20 to 40 watts)
- a few hours

Total cost : €60 ($84)

Part 1 : bluetooth stereo transmitter

- connected to the line out of your personal computer's soundcard.
- cost : €25 $35

Part 2 : bluetooth stereo receiver

- you can put it inside the head of the doll but you will need to open the head everytime you want to switch it on or off ; and the bluetooth wireless link could be more tricky.
- cost : €25 $35

Part 3 : stereo amplified speaker system for PC

- you can built you own mini-amplifier for $20 or buy one for PC.

- i bought this one for €9 ($12) ; a pair of speakers and the amplifier is built-in in this one.
- It is a 2 watts RMS amplifier and the voltage power is given by an USB adaptor so 5 volts. You will have to cut the power cable and to connect it to your battery box, inserting an On/Off switch is good too.

part 4 : box for the batteries

- just looking at the defect materials we have at home, and you will find a box for your batteries.
- in my case i need 5 volts to supply the amplifier. It can be a box for 3 batteries of 1.5 volts (total of #4.8 volts) or it can be a box for 4 rechargable batteries of 1.2 volts (total of #4.9 volts)
- i found this one (a defect mini-alarm)

- and after a slight cut, i got :

- because i want to switch the amplifer ON & OFF from the outside of Elle's head, i added a little push-button to the box of batteries.

part 4 : HOW TO

- i did measure the exact diameter of the speaker and drilled a hole in Elle's head using a diameter's tool just a bit smaller.

- i used some flexible plastic parts to attach the speaker to the head. Screws works well with the skull.

- what we can see from the outside ?

Then you must choose between :

Option 1 : just drill a hole of a diameter of #1 centimeter so that the male connector (jack stereo) of the amplifier can go outside and plug it in the bluetooth receiver.

Option 2 : weld a double female jack stereo connector (or buy a female to female jack stereo cable). i did weld 2 female connectors :

- i glued this part to the battery box using a strong glue. One of the female connector is inside for the male connector of the speaker system. The other female connector is outside for connecting the bluetooth receiver.
- the battery box is screwed to the skull, its switch on/off is in front of a hole to be actionned from the outside.

Ready to play

- the batteries work for # 10 hours before replacing.

- the battery box is closed to avoid them to fall (an elastic is good too)

- And now I own a Realdoll Beholder !

- a male-male cable links the skull to the bluetooth receiver, which can be hidden where you want, depending of the length of the cable.

- Plug the Bluetooth transmitter in your sound card (line out) and everything that is played by your PC is now said by your doll :

- Having sex with a doll moaning and saying she's a lot of pleasure is really a new dimension of joy and fun with Elle. A lot of MP3 or WAV files of moaning and orgasmic women are on the web.

But the first words of cyborg Elle were...

Honey, what did you do to my head ?

i've a terrible headache, i go sleeping...
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: your doll crying out her pleasure for $42

Post by Everhard »

Elle wrote:But the first words of cyborg Elle were...

:haha4:

Nevertheless, an interesting bit of technology.

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

This is a cool idea. There is another topic about what features love dolls will have in the future, and the subject of audio was touched upon - this seems like an interesting solution. Thanks, Elle. :thumbs_up:

BTW, I think your Euro and USD dollar amounts are flipped about. If not, I'll be visiting Europe for the next few weeks. Image

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

Good work! The only bummer with this idea is the oral cavity is unusable for anything else.
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Elle »

Netwit wrote: BTW, I think your Euro and USD dollar amounts are flipped about. If not, I'll be visiting Europe for the next few weeks.
thank you Netwit :thumbs_up: Sorry, only 10 years of good currency for Europe and i did a division instead of a multiplication :lol:
edited :wink:

Zarnon, i did nothing to the beautiful mouth 8O
The hole giving the sound, is a the top of the head.
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: your doll crying out her pleasure for $84

Post by 1jayjay »

Great work Elle, I'm well impressed. :thumbs_up:

Elle wrote:But the first words of cyborg Elle were...

I hope her vocabulary improves! :lol:

beefteeth

Post by beefteeth »

Very cool but how are the sounds triggered? Maybe I'm missing something here, but it seems the doll would be constantly moaning with this setup regardless of being "pleasured".

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

You're not worried about your doll 'hearing voices in her head'?
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Single_Malt
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Single_Malt »

I could just imagine forgetting to turn your doll off and have someone come round and suddenly you hear moaning from the other room.

Could lead to some funny situations :haha4:

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Elle »

good point Beefteeth. For the moment there is no intelligence to trigger the doll's voice.

I use a software like winamp (repeat mode) and play a specific MP3 file (see attachment) which provide a constant and neutral moan forever... This adds a lot of fun to the sex' sessions (in my opinion) and because the moans are a bit calm, neutral and cyclic i am not disturb with her having an orgasm when i am out of her, looking for the lube :lol:
org_3_3.mp3
(1.15 MiB) Downloaded 5110 times
Zsalinski, she hears HER voice in her head, as i do :wink:

single-malt :wink: hopefully there's 3 on/off buttons : on the head, on the bluetooth transmitter and receptor... and these 2 last have a sleep mode after 30 minutes of silence :D

I found a pretty cool software, allowing to speak every text you type or paste, using the voice of the windows XP integrated voices (Virginie in my case). http://dspeech.en.softonic.com/
the interest is that it can save every sentences into a MP3 or WAV file (to create a library of sentences, words, for your doll)
the bad thing is that it uses the win XP standard voice (Virginie) which is not my taste as a woman's voice and no modification is possible

cheers,
jihan & Elle
ImageImage

Kroff

Post by Kroff »

Glad to see my ideas useful to others...

Dollinlove
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollinlove »

i believed all girls had nothing in the head, thanks to show me it's wrong :mrgreen:

Nilbog

Post by Nilbog »

Probably one of the more natural text to speech programs I've seen, you can demo a large variety of voices on the site:

http://www.naturalreaders.com/index.htm

Only issue is that that buying one of the versions with a decent selection of voices is quite expensive. There is also a program that can record the sound that is being output from your computer, but I have no idea how that's at all related.

http://www.maniactools.com/soft/mp3-rec ... ndex.shtml

wale
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by wale »

!awsome! you can make sales kits with instructions ready to use?

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Elle »

thanks Nilbog for the ressources :thumbs_up:
Especially the second one because i've another software speaking a very good french (voice being totally configurable) but it doesn't save into an MP3.
the first one is great also ! the french voice of Juliet is nice and the Quebecoise Louise charming :thumbs_up:

my dream is a set of a female voice with sensual and teasing intonations :oops:

Kroff : glad to see you here Obitus :wink:

dollinlove : just still not met the good one :mrgreen: ok neither me Image

:wink:
ImageImage

INFORMATIONS