Post by pillowperson21 »

Lol. Yeah.
Nothing to see here folks.

jimmygreen
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Silicone TPE/R Making retractable foreskin flaccid/erect

Post by jimmygreen »

Easy make the penis platinum silicone ,let cure, then add a thin layer of patrolium jelly from tip to half way down the penis the remold it and cast. when done pull down the foreskine and wipe the petrolium jelly off done

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

That wouldn't create a gliding action though there is a silicone that slides across surfaces that I saw recently. That also doesn't account for a realistic scrotum or for how the real penis has a "softer" layer over a firm core, or how the glans is a little softer than the shaft. And how would the frenulum be attached? While the idea sounds simple enough it is a challenge. Combining realistic features into one piece isn't as easy as it seems. Prosthetic penises made by the medical field look very realistic but even those don't have functional foreskins. I appreciate the input though, I wasn't aware that petroleum could be used with silicone. I will keep that in mind.

opendolldesign

Post by opendolldesign »

MannequinFan wrote:Keep in mind that platinum silicone will not cure against latex.
Recently I was actually surprised that my Smooth-On Oomoo 30 platinum silicone cured fully directly on top of recently dried Plasti-Dip latex coating. So maybe synthetic latex doesn't inhibit cure?

Thing is I was also able to get the same Oomoo 30 silicone to cure on and through Spandex cloth which last I checked has natural latex inside the strands which is what makes it stretchy!

Now I want to do more tests, but my last bit of platinum silicone has dried up and I need to get more.
Open(source) Doll Design:

My instructions for creating a super soft, strong, silicone doll skin: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=52174

opendolldesign

Post by opendolldesign »

jimmygreen wrote:Easy make the penis platinum silicone ,let cure, then add a thin layer of patrolium jelly from tip to half way down the penis the remold it and cast. when done pull down the foreskine and wipe the petrolium jelly off done
That's pretty much how I would do it :thumbs_up:

If you use a much softer mix of silicone on the second casting you should be able to get a very similar approximation of real foreskin.

Another option would be to simply "paint" the foreskin on instead of casting again. I know there are ways to make silicone slide over silicone, just not remembering exactly where I saw it.
Open(source) Doll Design:

My instructions for creating a super soft, strong, silicone doll skin: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=52174

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

A coating of baby powder with remove most of the tack from super soft silicone and Smooth On offers a silicone that slides over itself. I'm not longer worried about a foreskin, I'll just make a dual density toy and be done with it.

ChikkinNoodul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ChikkinNoodul »

I don't knwo whether you'll succeed in making a functional foreskin, but it will be a huge challenge. This problem needs some complex engineering.
Acomocliticism - interesting word indeed.
http://acomoclitic.blogspot.com/

My Album:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10384

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

opendolldesign wrote:
MannequinFan wrote:Keep in mind that platinum silicone will not cure against latex.
Recently I was actually surprised that my Smooth-On Oomoo 30 platinum silicone cured fully directly on top of recently dried Plasti-Dip latex coating. So maybe synthetic latex doesn't inhibit cure?

Thing is I was also able to get the same Oomoo 30 silicone to cure on and through Spandex cloth which last I checked has natural latex inside the strands which is what makes it stretchy!

Now I want to do more tests, but my last bit of platinum silicone has dried up and I need to get more.
Hi ODD,
FYI the OOMOO series is tin cure silicone. Tin cure doesn't have any problem with latex.

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

Tin cure silicone is not skin safe. I'm not trying to have my vagina fall out or rot or something! Lol.

AndroidGenius

Post by AndroidGenius »

Ohhhh... now see, that wasn't clear from your previous posts. That changes everything. I'll withhold my barbed-wire and tobasco sauce idea then. lol

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

ChikkinNoodul wrote:I don't knwo whether you'll succeed in making a functional foreskin, but it will be a huge challenge. This problem needs some complex engineering.
Yes my first attempts were utter failures and then after having the opportunity to see a real foreskin up close and personal, I truly don't think it's possible to mimic it well. That skin is just too thin and extremely elastic. I didn't even think it was attached to the frenulum because it went all the way back but it was! I would give it No they shot for the sake of a challenge but no, I don't think it can be done well and I would be beyond impressed if someone succeeds. I'd be satisfied with a skin at moves over the shift. Maybe silicone gel injections between the two layers would do the trick. Idk. The penis of this doll isn't my number one priority anyway so I'm not too stuck on this idea anymore.

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

AndroidGenius wrote:Ohhhh... now see, that wasn't clear from your previous posts. That changes everything. I'll withhold my barbed-wire and tobasco sauce idea then. lol
Lol. Do you want me to wither up and die? I absolutely cannot handle pain down there. Hot sauce? Just awful you are, shame shame. Shaking my head. Lol.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

pillowperson21 wrote:Alright this should be my final question. Thank you.
June 14 2013

U funny girl!!!
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

Don't pick on me! =P

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

If you weren't so much fun, I wouldn't pick on you.

RK :razz:
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

INFORMATIONS