Starpery.com

Silicone TPE/R Making retractable foreskin flaccid/erect

Got an idea? Need an invention?
pillowperson21

Re: Silicone TPE/R Making retractable foreskin flaccid/erect

Post by pillowperson21 »

I love watching Brick In the Yard, he always says some funny stuff. LOL.
Nothing to see here folks.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

pillowperson21 wrote:Alright this should be my final question. I am going to cast into alginate with silicone and then make a brush on mold onto the silicone with silicone (with release)? Sounds good. Last question, can PVC and silicone touch? I'm thinking of buying a more realistic dildo because the TPR ones are not visually realistic. Could I made a brush on mold of silicone onto PVC jelly or will it inhibit the silicone? Thank you.
Here is a PDF from TAP plastics for platinum silicone that lists materials that will cause cure inhibition.
http://www.tapplastics.com/uploads/pdf/ ... licone.pdf
Unfortunately plasticized PVC is on the list (if that's what PVC gel is). :(

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

pillowperson21 wrote:I love watching Brick In the Yard, he always says some funny stuff. LOL.
Hehe, me too!

I love the one where he says "you got to move like a crack addict spider monkey" (casting urethane foam that has a 30 second pot life, lol).

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

Yeah, lol, like how does he know what monkeys on crack is like? Hmm. Lol. Thank you. Just hoping I could skip a step but ah well.

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

I know I said that was my last question but I have a few more. LOL. These are not so much directly related to this project as it is out of curiosity. Do you know if and how to flavor/scent silicone? This really isn't important but if I could make it smell or taste (even better) a cetain way (like vanilla, chocolate, AXE-yum- or something) that would be pretty cool. Or, (this is going to sound weird) make it smell like vinyl, plastic, you know like a plastic binder or a plastic chair mat? :oops: I LOVE the smell of vinyl for some reason, always have. Err, probably not, huh? I'm not a nut. Well...I do really enjoy holding my pillow person. Hehe. I seriously borderline delirious with the need to get some sleep. :mrgreen:

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

pillowperson21 wrote:This really isn't important but if I could make it smell or taste (even better) a cetain way (like vanilla, chocolate, AXE-yum- or something) that would be pretty cool. Or, (this is going to sound weird) make it smell like vinyl, plastic, you know like a plastic binder or a plastic chair mat?
I think flavored lube would be the best way to do that...
http://www.shopinprivate.com/nsearch.ht ... vored+lube
hotlicks.jpg
hotlicks.jpg (77.46 KiB) Viewed 3308 times
mmm, cookies and cream. :)
Here's one that tastes like mint chocolate...
http://www.shopinprivate.com/organic-ch ... -lube.html

The closest thing I can think of that would be vinyl scent would be this "new car scent" stuff...
http://www.autogeek.net/griots-new-car- ... MgodhQcA0g
I wouldn't try licking it though. 8O
Maybe just spray it on a chair or something close by so you can get the scent.

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

Thank you. So this lube would be for lube purposes or could i actually mix it into the liquid silicone prior to casting?

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

pillowperson21 wrote:Thank you. So this lube would be for lube purposes or could i actually mix it into the liquid silicone prior to casting?
It would probably keep the silicone from curing but I guess you could try it.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Well, they make vanilla flavored silicone pacifiers, so I guess flavoring silicone is definitely possible...
http://www.flavoredpacifiers.com/
So, grind up a flavored baby pacifier and mix it in with your silicone? :? 8O :) :?

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

OMG, you are so funny, then my toy can look like it has herpes or something. I'll be doing several test batches with the slacker anyway so I can try something. What do you think about silicone lube? I know silicone lube will ruin a silicone toy but do you think the two combined as a liquid would cure together?

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

pillowperson21 wrote:OMG, you are so funny, then my toy can look like it has herpes or something.
LOL, mmmm, herpes never tasted so good!
Hey you never know, it may be the next big craze in dildo textures!
It would be a small niche market - those who really wanted to boink a guy with herpes but were afraid of...well...getting herpes.
But seriously, I don't think you'll be able to add much of anything out of the ordinary to platinum silicone without ruining it, but you can certainly give it a try.

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

OMG you are a nut. That is awful. I am still quite new to the world of adult toys so I think I'll stick with "normal" for now anyways. LOL. Well well we shall have to see. Shoot going through these measures, I now feel like I need to remake the entire doll! Boy oh boy, never thought I'd end up spending $500 on a pillow. LOL.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Speaking of nuts...
They actually have a lube that tastes like toasted Macadamia nuts. :?
http://www.shopinprivate.com/toasted-nut-lube.html

The review wasn't too good...

"We tried a mouthful and wow. This is maybe the worst tasting lube ever invented."

:lol:

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

Oh darn! I love Subways macadamia white chocolate chip cookies. Mmm. Honestly I'd be happy spraying "John" with some Axe and calling it a day. Men smell better than cookies anyway.

bjdlover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bjdlover »

Just discovered this thread and wanted to welcome you to the forum. And I must say that you are tackling the problems in this project most effectively and the advice you've received has been spot on. I have quite a bit of casting experience and also happen to possess the "equipment" being reproduced so if I may, I'd like to make a few observations.

As to the shine of the castings, the FuseFX paints are fantastic however I doubt their durability for this application. I'd go with a very light dusting of powder on the original piece to give it a bit more of a matte surface look. The mold will pick up this powder texture and the castings will be far more matte than the original.

I wouldn't go anything less than a 30 shore silicone for the core because (forgive the assumption) it wouldn't give that realistic erection rigidity. I don't think it would be possible to have the finished piece posses a functional firmness with anything less. While you don't want anything so hard it tears the outter silicone like a solid core would, but you don't want a floppy erection either. I'd order a trial size of a 40 shore if it were my project because you must remember that all the strength and rigidity of the whole project will come from a very small diameter rod of silicone.

Also be aware of how well freshly poured silicone, especially the softer types, can literally "fuse" to other silicone pieces if not separated by some other type of powder or liquid designed to keep them from sticking. This is a trick that can be used to "bond" pieces that were separately (freshly) cast. It can also ruin a piece if the items "bond" in the wrong position etc. Many places (including smooth-on) sell good chemicals, called release agents that are used to keep silicone from bonding when making two part molds--this can be a very useful tool.

If I were to tackle this project I would:

Pour a one piece mold of the model with a suitable (I like 30 shore) mold making silicone making it big enough to retain it's shape on it's own. Remove the model from the mold and then using an exacto knife split the mold up one side to make it easier to remove the casting.

Make a hollow (rotation casting) of the outter, softer silicone and allow to cure within the original mold. Then using a liquid plastic (alumilite or smooth-on's) pour a casting of the interior of the hollow mold center. This will give you a perfect copy of the inside of the hollow model casting.

Remove the hard plastic core, then remove the cured "outter skin" from the mold. You now have your hollow outter model and a copy of it's interior in it's erect state. I'd then repeat the process for the hard plastic interior piece. This would give you a nice, reusable mold for the core that you could then use to experiment with the various shore hardness silicones and even with various color combinations.

In the end you would have two nicely reusable molds that would be able to duplicate any worn, broken, or incorrect pieces in subsequent castings. Also, by using the hard plastic core model with the original full size mold you wouldn't have to rotate cast any subsequent castings. Simply paint the inside of the original mold with the silicone for the outter skin, pour in a generous amount of silicone into the bottom and insert the core into the mold. Your new casting will now have the exact same insert shape and you can go on from there.

Also, having the molds to remake the entire project can lead you to greater experimentation and ultimately better products and experience. When using an alginate mold that will be destroyed, a person can be hesitant and frustrated if things don't turn out and one has to start over again from scratch. And, as I've mentioned, silicone items---especially those subjected to the abuse and wear of intimate contact---can and do break. Being able to replicate that piece after all that hard work can be much more liberating when actually using the piece for it's intended purpose.

Hope this helps and welcome!

INFORMATIONS