Starpery.com

Silicone TPE/R Making retractable foreskin flaccid/erect

Got an idea? Need an invention?
pillowperson21

Re: Silicone TPE/R Making retractable foreskin flaccid/erect

Post by pillowperson21 »

Alright, here are a few "preliminary" pictures. Both dildos are made of TPR, the one with the suction cup is 6" and the other is 5". The 5" sleeve is a little thicker than I hoped but trial and error. I'm hoping the 6" one is a little wider (not currently looking at it) so that it will give the skin a little bit of room around the core. I think the extra inch will also offer full coverage such as on a flaccid penis (honestly don't know much about penises). I'm going with Method 1 first (TPR sleeve with removable silicone core and silicone overlay) I will cast the 6 incher to make the overlay. (I'm kinda thinking about doing an even softer core for the flaccid version because as you can see it's super floppy/thin.) If this doesn't work out then I'll move on to Method 2 (not 100% sure what that is yet :lol: ). I'll get to work when I get home and will likely post pics tomorrow evening (Dragon Skin will set in about 30 min) The silicone I'll use for the skin (intend to anyway) takes 8 hours to cure so I probably won't be able to show the results of that until Wednesday. We shall see. I'm excited! :mrgreen:
Attachments
Core space
Core space
IMG_20130610_223012.jpg (143.17 KiB) Viewed 4540 times
IMG_20130610_222850.jpg
IMG_20130610_222850.jpg (75.86 KiB) Viewed 4540 times
5" TPE sleeve
5" TPE sleeve
IMG_20130610_223128.jpg (183.89 KiB) Viewed 4540 times
6" "solid" TPE
6" "solid" TPE
IMG_20130610_223418.jpg (67.22 KiB) Viewed 4540 times
Nothing to see here folks.

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

Alright, well initially I was going to post a short video but it was taking FOREVER to load. I've made the core. The core is Shore 10A. I poured it inside a none latex condom inside of the TPR sleeve. I think there may be some cure inhibition inside the condom, the silicone feels sticky on the surface which isn't an issue because the silicone will remain inside the condom, and sealed. I didn't pour enough silicone the first go around which is why the core isn't very uniform and also why this toy now has 1/4" more girth. It looks huge to me. LOL. I painted on another condom to see how well the silicone does with it. It's now been about eight hours and the silicone isn't setting on that at all, so I'll have to get some alginate. So far so good I think. :)
Attachments
"John" showing off his frenelumless and skinless ultra kissable joytoy, core inserted.
"John" showing off his frenelumless and skinless ultra kissable joytoy, core inserted.
Picture 018.jpg (216.5 KiB) Viewed 4516 times
Silicone Shore 10A core.
Silicone Shore 10A core.
Picture 017.jpg (242.02 KiB) Viewed 4516 times

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

Does silicone Slacker make the silicone matte? I've used Dragon Skin and it came out a little shiny which wasn't too pleasing, so I ended up redoing the pieces with a different silicone not offeredby Smooth On. Do you know what soft silicone come out with a flat look or have any platinum silicone to recommend? Thank you.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Hi Pillowperson,

FuseFX makes matting powder for taking the shine off silicone.
Never used it but here's the link: http://www.fusefx.ca/products.html#ws-matt
It's designed to be used with silicone paint, not sure how it would work with casting silicone.

MF
8)

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

Thank you.

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

Alright this TPR is just way too soft. With the core I think it mimics a semi erection (probably, IDK, only touched one once) so I will be going with option c (just made that up :lol:) and making one from silicone. This has now been upgraded from a wishful thought to a mission! Now, would someone please be so kind and tell me what a testicle feels like? I'm sorry if this sounds pereverted but I honestly don't know. You help is much appreciated thank you.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

OK, here's what I would try if I were doing this, lol.
Keep in mind that I've never actually done this so I'm just shooting from the hip here (no pun intended, lol)

Step 1
Make alginate mold of entire penis, nutsack and all.

Step 2
With the soft silicone, make a thin rotation cast for the skin, nutsack and all.

Step 3
Make a solid cast of the penis shaft only to serve as the "core".
A fully erect penis is really pretty stiff and firm, so you may want to up the shore hardness for this.
Not sure if shore 10 is going to be firm enough. You may look at even rolling a core with shore 35 silicone mold putty.
You could even try making a really hard core with epoxy putty for a "rock hard" type of erection.

Step 4
Spray the solid shaft cast with release and insert into skin.
Insert the whole thing back into the mold.

Step 5
Make some small oval egg shaped pieces with stiff silicone to serve as testicles.
An easy way to make these would be to use silicone mold putty http://www.smooth-on.com/Silicone-Rubbe ... index.html
Partially fill the nutsack with the silicone gel mix and insert the "testicles" into the gel so they are "floating" inside the nutsack.
This should feel fairly realistic if it works, lol.

Step 6
When the gel has cured some, top off the mold with the skin silicone mix.

Step 7
Enjoy!

MF
:D

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

Thank you! This is what I had in mind only you've written it so unchaoticlly! This sounds fantastic. I'll be ordering supplies next week. Thank you so much. I'm so excited (no double talk haha) to get started. I wish I didn't have bills, I'd buy all the stuff today and make it tomorrow!

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

In making the skin would it be better to make a "brushed on" alginate cast and then wrap it with a mother mold? I'm worried the alginate will shrink while I'm waiting for the core to set. The silicones I'm using have a six hour demolished time. Any suggestions on how to get around that or will it be okay? Thanks.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

pillowperson21 wrote:In making the skin would it be better to make a "brushed on" alginate cast and then wrap it with a mother mold? I'm worried the alginate will shrink while I'm waiting for the core to set. The silicones I'm using have a six hour demolished time. Any suggestions on how to get around that or will it be okay? Thanks.
I'm not sure what kind of silicone you are using, but Smooth-On makes a cure accelerator (Plat-Cat) you can add that will cut down the cure time quite a bit.
Note that it also reduces your working time (pot life).
http://www.smooth-on.com/Silicone-Rubbe ... index.html
They have a chart on this PDF that shows the time reductions for different types of silicone.
http://www.smooth-on.com/tb/files/Plat_ ... erator.pdf
I don't think a mother mold will keep the alginate from shrinking inward.
Maybe it's better to make the core mold first, then make the skin mold when you are ready for step 4 (reverse steps 2 & 3).

MF
8)

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

Yes I figured I could make the core and testes at the same time but wanted the head to be a slightly different shade. I figured I'd add a bit more pigment and make the head a bit softer than the shaft. Accelerator might work fast enough that the head can start to set and then I can pour the core before the alginate starts shrinking. Thank you, you are so patient and helpful.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Since this is getting to be quite a process, you might want to consider making yourself a permanent mold instead of the alginate.
After making the initial alginate mold, you could cast a solid copy out of harder silcone like Moldstar 30 and then use that to make a silicone block mold that you could re-use indefinitely.
If it turns out well, you may want to make more of them - different firmness, colors, etc.

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

What is a block mold? Do you mean like to make a brush on mold? Or like a mold in silicone and use a release to cast into it repeatedly? I'm losing my steam :( Well then again I am running on fumes, working serious overtime thanks to idiot coworkers. Do you mean make a permanent mold because I can't cast TPR into silicone? Leave it to me to always find a challenging project. Aye.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

pillowperson21 wrote:Or like a mold in silicone and use a release to cast into it repeatedly?
Yes this is what I mean. :)
You could do a brush on mold as well. A brush on glove mold would probably be the best so there would be no parting seams.
You would just have to make a mother mold to support it.

Here is a block mold, but I think the brush on glove mold would be better and probably easier...

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

Alright this should be my final question. I am going to cast into alginate with silicone and then make a brush on mold onto the silicone with silicone (with release)? Sounds good. Last question, can PVC and silicone touch? I'm thinking of buying a more realistic dildo because the TPR ones are not visually realistic. Could I made a brush on mold of silicone onto PVC jelly or will it inhibit the silicone? Thank you.

INFORMATIONS