Starpery.com

Silicone TPE/R Making retractable foreskin flaccid/erect

Got an idea? Need an invention?
pillowperson21

Re: Silicone TPE/R Making retractable foreskin flaccid/erect

Post by pillowperson21 »

Ah I see. Well you guys are teaching me a lot and I appreciate it, so I can deal with some teasing. =) teasing can be a good thing.
Nothing to see here folks.

cruelcrucible

Post by cruelcrucible »

I know this is an old thread, but I think I know how to do this!

I tried to draw it, kind of hard... But yeah. This is so hard to explain, but if you make a tube of silicone, and the ends of the tube are folded inwards, then you attach one ending of the tube unfolded onto the shaft and attach the other end when it's folded onto the top of the shaft. Wich means that when you pull the skintube backwards that ending unfolds and the other ending gets folded. Almost like it slides, but it actually just folds and unfolds!

The red drawing is the shaft, the green one is the skintube and the yellow is where it is attached to the shaft.

The blue is attached to the body to cover the fold on the root of the shaft!

The top one is what it would look like when it's pulled back and the bottom is what it looks like when it's pulled forward.

The green painting to the side shows the skin tube on the inside, if you had cut it in half.

You should make the folds just as long as the glans, because the folds is how much you will be able to retract the foreskin. Then you can just create a silicone frenulum and attach where you want it to be!

I think you should make it tight because otherwise the folds will be clumsy!

cruelcrucible

Post by cruelcrucible »

I know this is an old thread, but i think I know how to do it!

Make a tube of silicone with the ends folded inwards, attach one end undfolded to the penis shaft and the other folded. That makes it look like it glides buut it just folds. The folds on the tube should be made as how far you want to be able to pull the foreskin back and forth

I made a drawing showing what I mean. The red is the penis, the green is the foreskintube and the yellow is where it is attached on the shaft.

The blue is just silicone that is attached to the body so that the fold on the root of the shaft will be covered.

The green drawing to the side is what the tube would look like on the inside with the folded ends.

Hope this explains what I mean, this is sooo hard to explain lol...

Last edited by siliconefun on Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Pics can be attached upon your 5th post.

INFORMATIONS