Starpery.com

Coloring TPE skin

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Citizen Arkane
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Coloring TPE skin

Post by Citizen Arkane »

I've been very curious about this topic. I've tried researching on TDF with people who have successfully done a full body dye of their tpe doll. I'd like to know what the DIY process is, how much it may cost and how safe it is long term to be exposed to. Does anyone know of a vendor that actually offers the service? I really have an interest to have a doll with a light green skin hue for fantasy role plays i.e Maleficent, Poison Ivy, Wicked Witch...wow I never realized how much I had a thing for green villainesses until I started typing all this. Haha

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Coloring TPE skin

Post by Dolly Dearest »

Don't forget female orcs...

Contact TPE doll manufacturers and ask them directly what they can do. You may have to pay more, but if you've got money to spend, it may be worth it. They can make custom skin colors, but it's not something they usually do, so it's considered "experiments". The color may not come out green at all, until the 5th try or something... so you'd have to pay for all the fails as well, since they use up materials etc. I've asked around for custom skin colors myself before, both for TPE and for silicone. That's pretty much the answer I received.
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

Citizen Arkane
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Citizen Arkane »

Dolly Dearest wrote:Don't forget female orcs...

Contact TPE doll manufacturers and ask them directly what they can do. You may have to pay more, but if you've got money to spend, it may be worth it. They can make custom skin colors, but it's not something they usually do, so it's considered "experiments". The color may not come out green at all, until the 5th try or something... so you'd have to pay for all the fails as well, since they use up materials etc. I've asked around for custom skin colors myself before, both for TPE and for silicone. That's pretty much the answer I received.
Thanks Dolly Dearest for the insight. That's something to consider.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Coloring silicone is easy. You might consider that.
Not only can silicone be tinted in the cast doll, it can be painted as well for highlights.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

Your best option would be to buy a used silicone doll and paint her yourself. Getting a green TPE doll in green could be difficult.
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

INFORMATIONS