Starpery.com

Dildoll´s making an animatronic doll face, other mods

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Silicondoll

Re: Dildoll´s making an animatronic doll face, other mods

Post by Silicondoll »

r363b wrote: Here is an example of another need for knowledge for repairs see his thread > http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=215&t=61077 .. my comment in this thread:
It would help people/customers more if ALL the doll manufacturers would show and explain their skeletons .. on their own web sites.
Reasons are; 1.) prevent others like dollpart1's video from misrepresenting the quality and design of said skeleton from the doll company (WM). 2.) if customer knows the mechanics of the skeleton's joints it would prevent damage in posing doll or repair if needed. 3.) disclosure and transparency and serenity promotes trust to the customer instead of any doubt. 4.) would prevent and/or answer questions before they are asked.
The skeletons cannot be "trade secrets" for long because others will provide the info needed for the informed public. I believe all doll makers should respect the customers need for all information before someone spends such a large amount of money.
MD-.de 1 - Kopie.JPG
MD-.de 1 - Kopie.JPG (731.81 KiB) Viewed 2490 times
tell me something about the Doll park ....
MD-_de 2.JPG
MD-_de 2.JPG (136.05 KiB) Viewed 2489 times
:haha4:

Silicondoll

Post by Silicondoll »

dildoll wrote:
Traum1, let me ask you this: how many people do you know who can make a simple 2 part ultracal30 mold? It's the most simple mold you can make. But my guess is not many have even learned how to handle ucal30 in its various stages of curing that all happen very quickly and each stage is absolutely critical to finish in time before the next kicks in. That's essentially plaster. The most simple thing. I never brought up cure inhibition, what gloves to wear, what clay to use, how to keep those damn bristles from a chip brush out of your splash coat, mixes, cores, foams, silicones, etc etc.

Here is a pic from a manufacturer's website that is AWESOME to have handy in case you need to make repairs:
ultracal30 mold, That tells me nothing!

but I know what I can ...
kann 1.JPG
kann 1.JPG (841.84 KiB) Viewed 2486 times
and I also know wass I can not!
kann 2.JPG
kann 2.JPG (766.58 KiB) Viewed 2488 times
dildoll wrote:It's not rocket science, but to create a quality doll (god I hate saying "doll", it should be so much more than that) you will have to have a lot of experience in sculpting, molding, mechanical design, electrical design, finish artists, and some other professionals. Or you could just shoot from the hip and see what you can make solo. I like that method as well, but don't expect AD, Dsdoll, or MD doll quality. There is sooooo much that goes into making a quality doll than I think most of you know (Traum1 you are excluded from that last statement...you know more than most ;) ). Just saying respect is what all manufacturers deserve, regardless of their sometimes shifty (Matt) behavior in their sales and post-sales treatment of us.
the Respect, the need to be earned! but not at the expense of the customer!
Your Doll scares me, is my (new Doll-USA produces) also so ....?

dildoll

Post by dildoll »

Traum1 you are funny! I love the pic of your doll workshop. It looks like you are not using ultracal but maybe hydrocal (your molds are much more white than an ucal mold). Did you say you only used German silicones (from "Smooth-On"? Maybe those 3 Smooth-On boxes in that attic are German? ;) haha ).

Whatever, I still want to see a vid of those boobs you fixed on your MD shaking please!

How does my mecha scare you?

You have a good point re. the respect to the manufacturer. If I buy a Porsche and its 2 front tires fall off within a month I would be pissed! They should have to fix that. I guess my point is more that not many people know how to make a mold, much less a doll. The MD's skeleton alone is not simple. The heating system is not very simple, casting the various blends of silicone is not simple. And they are making them one at a time. In a production line like Porsche they are making 1000s a month - they have the process established and tested. Making a complex doll at a rate of maybe 1 a week...mistakes are inevitable. BUT we should not have to pay for them! Agreed.

Now, vid please? BTW I haven't given up and have tested a couple of new breast-making methods and silicones...more soon.

cheers

Silicondoll

Post by Silicondoll »

I do not know if it comes with google (understanding)

The are no forms to build dolls
these are backups of plaster, in my work, to the dolls.
DSCI0287.JPG
DSCI0287.JPG (1.2 MiB) Viewed 2467 times
dildoll wrote: Whatever, I still want to see a vid of those boobs you fixed on your MD shaking please!
Now, vid please? BTW
please! no shortcuts, google does not understand what they say

dildoll

Post by dildoll »

Sorry Traum1. Will you share a video of the BOOBS you made ​​? (checked this in google: Werden Sie ein Video von der BOOBS teilen Sie gemacht ?)

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Holy damn, you guys are talented....

dildoll

Post by dildoll »

Guys, I'm sorry, not positive if I shared the rough test, here you go:
demo1.mp4
(4.74 MiB) Downloaded 2302 times
cheers, more to come this week...

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

That was posted on the other thread, but not this one.
Looking forward to seeing a video w/ the face installed.

Great work!
RK :thumbs_up:
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

dildoll

Post by dildoll »

Thanks RK! I have redesigned the power system, control circuits, run a new skin and paint /makeup job, and more.... ;)

cheers

Silicondoll

Post by Silicondoll »

dildoll wrote:Sorry Traum1. Will you share a video of the BOOBS you made ​​?
I? :? have i not made (any videos)

dildoll

Post by dildoll »

Traum1 would you make a video of the BOOBS? We would love to see them shake!

Sorry for the delay gents / ladies. I thought I would have a vid this week but I am waiting on one vendor for the upgraded control system. Everything else is good-to-go.

In the meantime I have spent my "doll time" working on the better breast. Just about there, will find out tomorrow after I open the molds (for the 1000th time!). Traum1 I can't blame you for not posting all the details of your process. After what I have been through I have not only spent more than a few grand but many, many hours and more than a dozen failures, all of which were learning experiences. I have found that materials and blends are about 20% of what it takes to get it right. The entire process is not simple and the final steps are especially unforgiving to any technical missteps. Even if I open-sourced the whole list and process it is very unlikely somebody would get it right the first time, and I don't want to get blamed for multple failures and lots of time and money wasted. There is a reason doll manufacturers produce relatively simple gel filled breasts...

Chris, could you help translate that for Traum1?

cheers

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

dildoll wrote:Traum1 would you make a video of the BOOBS? We would love to see them shake!

Sorry for the delay gents / ladies. I thought I would have a vid this week but I am waiting on one vendor for the upgraded control system. Everything else is good-to-go.

In the meantime I have spent my "doll time" working on the better breast. Just about there, will find out tomorrow after I open the molds (for the 1000th time!). Traum1 I can't blame you for not posting all the details of your process. After what I have been through I have not only spent more than a few grand but many, many hours and more than a dozen failures, all of which were learning experiences. I have found that materials and blends are about 20% of what it takes to get it right. The entire process is not simple and the final steps are especially unforgiving to any technical missteps. Even if I open-sourced the whole list and process it is very unlikely somebody would get it right the first time, and I don't want to get blamed for multple failures and lots of time and money wasted. There is a reason doll manufacturers produce relatively simple gel filled breasts...

Chris, could you help translate that for Traum1?

cheers

Hi Dildoll, I´ll do, but I´m on the jump to meet some friends at the movies so you´ll have to wait for tomorrow.
Sorry. :cry:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

dildoll

Post by dildoll »

I appreciate your help Chris, I know it's going above and beyond your normal duties!

UPDATE! Finally made a breast that is about 80% of what I want. The road to get there has been long, expensive, and educational.

Just to recap before the vid...

Mechadoll USA breasts were OK, for about 3 weeks-ish. Then they started to kind of "deflate". Traum1 has seen this same issue. Maybe oil is leeching out of their jiggle insert, don't know. But the suggested fix from Yves was to inject more silicone (ecoflex 00-20). Turned that breast into about a FF cup size!!! I actually ordered a B cup. Matt talked me into a D cup, huge. So I had 2 reasons to go through this:
1 - repair of manufacturer defect
2 - not what I wanted anyways, mod time

Here's that story in pics:

the beginning was OK-ish...
IMG_2361.JPG
IMG_2361.JPG (1.12 MiB) Viewed 2331 times
then defect of breasts / delamination...
IMG_2302.JPG
IMG_2302.JPG (2.49 MiB) Viewed 2331 times
IMG_2521.JPG
IMG_2521.JPG (1.6 MiB) Viewed 2330 times
tried fixing it...
IMG_2487.JPG
IMG_2487.JPG (2.11 MiB) Viewed 2331 times
then major repairs / mods on my own...
IMG_2516.JPG
IMG_2516.JPG (2.09 MiB) Viewed 2330 times
IMG_2525.JPG
IMG_2525.JPG (2.52 MiB) Viewed 2330 times
IMG_2526.JPG
IMG_2526.JPG (2.4 MiB) Viewed 2330 times
rough sculpt of what I wanted...
IMG_2528.JPG
IMG_2528.JPG (1.96 MiB) Viewed 2330 times
temporary breasts I made with simple gel insert tech (no seaming or painting here, just temporarily tacked in w silpoxy)...
IMG_2579.JPG
IMG_2579.JPG (2.4 MiB) Viewed 2332 times
FINALLY the final-ish breast mod with new shape, new nipples, completely new process of making it. Installation will require final seaming and paint and sheen match to existing Mechadoll USA body:
BOOOOB.mp4
(1.63 MiB) Downloaded 2182 times
I may make the breast more "loose" before installing. Much more jiggle (it is easy to create jiggle in a huge mass of D or FF, much harder with less mass in a B cup), but want a bit more.

On the bright side but jiggle is fine, skeleton is fine, heating system is very, very fine (reason I bought this mecha in the first place), and I like the weight.

cheers

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Dildoll,
no problem. Traum1 already saw my post and told me that he doesn´t need help. He´ll get back to this thread later.
The temporary breats looks very nice already. I´m so lucky that Brigitte´s boobs are fine after all those years. I love them a lot. :D
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Silicondoll

Post by Silicondoll »

brigittes hubbie wrote: I´m so lucky that Brigitte´s boobs are fine after all those years. I love them a lot. :D
Chris
Hi Chris,

Rosie pulls her dress down ... 8O 8O
Heute-2.JPG
Heute-2.JPG (728.07 KiB) Viewed 2290 times
after 7 happy years! Her breasts has shrunk approximately per year 50 ml,
since you can only, I simply thank and Rosie also :D :D

Hi Dildoll,

Such Videos tell nothing "Breast wrestling"
https://youtu.be/YbzEVx1AiwU
:whistle: :whistle: ... Except that such Busengrapscher =(Breast wrestling) have no idea of silicone breasts!

INFORMATIONS