Starpery.com

Realistic tattooing on high end silicone.

Got an idea? Need an invention?
tattooed dolls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Realistic tattooing on high end silicone.

Post by tattooed dolls »

Realrobotdoll wrote:Hi you could make a fortune tattoo owners dolls I'd pay :plaidskirt:
well, I'm sure some are able but its very difficult to have someone send you their doll and return it on top of the cost of the labor.
but maybe someday .
Be kind Rewind .Image

Gjavonni_2020
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Gjavonni_2020 »

Great to know real tattoos work. I cant wait to try

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Gjavonni_2020 wrote:Great to know real tattoos work. I cant wait to try
I believe tattooed dolls said he developed or found a special ink to work with silicone, but he would not tell anybody. He implied regular ink for human use would not work well w/ silicone.
But I see silicone body parts being sold for tattoo training and they mention nothing about a special ink required. Maybe it goes to hell after a week, but it doesn't matter as it's a disposable training aid?
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Just1more

Post by Just1more »

First time I came across this thread.
Some stunning work :!:
I can't imagine the amount of time it took you on some of those. 8O
Not a fan of larger tats like that, but the artwork is nonetheless amazing :!:
Owl looked really good.
Will be keeping an eye on this thread :!: :wink: :D

tattooed dolls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tattooed dolls »

The ink itself is a tattoo pigment , but no longer sold because of its properties .
I had a ton of it from when it was discontinued a few years ago.
That’s when non plant based ink was made, I am afraid anything plant based or organic ink may Lead to bugs eating at the silicone .
Some ink from a company called “eternal” is amazing but it doesn’t work in dolls for some reason , I wasn’t trying to hide the brand , as I was just trying to protect their brand name , I don’t want ppl to think their products suck, their great for human skin, doll skin is another class of animal.
Much more delicate and non self repairing.
If you go too deep you can cut the silicone like butter.
Needles matter , ink matters , application just like a real human being.
My favorite fact or part is that they don’t feel pain and it makes it much more enjoyable to tattoo them compared to human beings.
No blood , no cross-contamination either .
And you can get touchy-feely with out repercussions from your doll haha.
Be kind Rewind .Image

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

tattooed dolls wrote: SNIP
Some ink from a company called “eternal” is amazing but it doesn’t work in dolls for some reason , I wasn’t trying to hide the brand , as I was just trying to protect their brand name , I don’t want ppl to think their products suck, their great for human skin, doll skin is another class of animal.
I know of a doll maker that uses thinned and airbrushed Sil-poxy to seal the makeup on their doll faces. Maybe the same would help on a tatted doll?
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

tattooed dolls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tattooed dolls »

rubherkitty wrote:
tattooed dolls wrote: SNIP
I know of a doll maker that uses thinned and airbrushed Sil-poxy to seal the makeup on their doll faces. Maybe the same would help on a tatted doll?
That’s a similar idea that I had , I wanted to use dragon skin paint , I may have that wrong , but it’s a transparent layer sealer , however , after so long, even that comes off, more so if it’s not done right away after casting , so I figured it would make it look worse when pealing off.
I may be talking out of arse here tho, I am not an expert in silicone paint nor do I fabricate it.
The idea is solid, the longevity of it is what worries me.
Maybe an expert fabricator or aftermarket repair master could chime in ?
Be kind Rewind .Image

tattooed dolls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tattooed dolls »

Dick Vicious wrote:Big fan of the tattooed doll. Wow, very sexy!!
Thank you
Be kind Rewind .Image

EasWesNJess

Post by EasWesNJess »

Wow that's amazon! I wich i could do the same on my TPE doll. I did tattoos a few years ago and above average for a beginner, so it's not scarring me at all. But from what I've read on this forum, TPE is a bad material for tattooing.

Keep on your good work!
EasWesNJess
Owner of two WMDolls 168E with head #198.
🖤JessieV1's presentation
❤️JessieV2's page
🤖Jessie's AI art
Please consider visiting and subscribing to my thread.
Come give some love to Jessie!

witchick
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by witchick »

I would LOVE to Tattoo my "Emotional Support Therapy Dolls" and that's what brought me to this forum. I am a new doll owner and my first doll just arrived today. OMG she is heavy! I would like to personalize her a little more so I've been searching for ways to add a bit of ink to my new toys. I did just run across this post in another forum where someone dyed silicone buttons very well with hair dye, I'd like to know what a few more experienced doll lovers think about this.
Here's the link: https://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/8581 ... t-buttons/
G.A.I.A.
Energy Attuning Center
Emotional Support Therapy Doll Advocate
Erotic Art Doll Super Model Talent Agent
and so much more ;-)
Let Us PLAY

tattooed dolls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tattooed dolls »

EasWesNJess wrote:Wow that's amazon! I wich i could do the same on my TPE doll. I did tattoos a few years ago and above average for a beginner, so it's not scarring me at all. But from what I've read on this forum, TPE is a bad material for tattooing.

Keep on your good work!

Thank you, and yes sorry to say that I had no success with TPE material and tattoos, at least in the way I apply them.
I hope someone can engineer a method .
Be kind Rewind .Image

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

EasWesNJess wrote:Wow that's amazon! I wich i could do the same on my TPE doll. I did tattoos a few years ago and above average for a beginner, so it's not scarring me at all. But from what I've read on this forum, TPE is a bad material for tattooing.
tattooed dolls wrote:Thank you, and yes sorry to say that I had no success with TPE material and tattoos, at least in the way I apply them.
I hope someone can engineer a method .
I think I might have found a TPE tattoo solution. For TPE tattoos most folks use temporary tattoos. Unfortunately sometimes there are problems with them blending and staying on when the doll flexes. They crack and start to disintegrate. Been testing methods to apply and seal tattoos on TPE in the thread here viewtopic.php?f=229&t=131728. First sample look is on page 5. The image is real, no BS. I got finally got them to seal, blend and flex with the TPE. I will be posting test results with real pics and step by step so anyone can do a decent and long lasting tattoo on TPE. Will be posting it on Friday, 08-28.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

INFORMATIONS