Starpery.com

Artificial Intelligence Engineer creating Doll AI

Got an idea? Need an invention?
rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Artificial Intelligence Engineer creating Doll AI

Post by rubyfan »

Synobyte07 wrote:You can follow Louis Arana's progress with A.I. here. His updates are just about on a monthly basis.

His open source A.I. LUNA like other open source fields in the areas of robotics and programming is
probably going to be the way to go to get this type of humanoid project off the ground more quickly
and efficiently.
Absolutely great demo. Was it rigged? I'm guessing mostly no, but it did look like there may have been edits to the video.

Incredibly exciting to imagine capabilities like this in love dolls. It's going to be like having a supermodel girlfriend with an IQ higher than Einstein's was... Hanson Robotics already claim their robots test out at an IQ of 250 (Einstein tested 160).

What's really strange about this, is that women bash love dolls for being the ultimate bimbos (bimbo meaning all looks and no substance). What about when dolls have IQs much higher than any human woman? Won't human women come to seem dull, dumb, brainless bores in comparison? And that in addition to being no match physically for the beauty of dolls?

Time to sell your stock in human-to-human relationships!
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Is there anyway your ai can perform basic duties of a basic chick? Like make a sandwich? wash the dishes, laundry, cook dinner, mow the lawn, put the toilet seat up?

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

From October 2016:

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

INFORMATIONS