Starpery.com

Sex Robot Doll Project

Got an idea? Need an invention?
rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: Sex Robot Doll Project

Post by rubherkitty »

Begog wrote: LMAO! You hit the nail on the head, bro. I can get a new Real Doll for $8k, or one of these fully-functional sex robots that looks just like a Vegas show girl for only $5k! Someone with more money than they got sense should buy one of these and then tell us how all that went down, with a full review! And don't forget the pics, something the website seems to have conveniently left out. If it were true, I'd buy one today at these amazing prices.
:glou:
I'll buy one COD.
When robogirl gets out of the Cab, walks to and knocks on my front door then says hello I'll know it's a real deal.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

rubherkitty wrote:
Begog wrote: LMAO! You hit the nail on the head, bro. I can get a new Real Doll for $8k, or one of these fully-functional sex robots that looks just like a Vegas show girl for only $5k! Someone with more money than they got sense should buy one of these and then tell us how all that went down, with a full review! And don't forget the pics, something the website seems to have conveniently left out. If it were true, I'd buy one today at these amazing prices.
:glou:
I'll buy one COD.
When robogirl gets out of the Cab, walks to and knocks on my front door then says hello I'll know it's a real deal.
:haha4:
If Robo-girl gets out of a cab and knocks on MY door, SOLD! Even if she's $20k.

androidlove
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by androidlove »

Thanks everyone for your support and understanding. Here are the latest pictures of the robotic doll AVA. Now we are programing the sexual motions for her video. The weight of the sex robot doll after adding the arms and head is 72 lb. In order to be functional I needed to reduce weight so the robotic skeleton is made of aluminum with robotic motors and weight 20 lb, 30 lb of platinum silicone was used, 10 lb of flexible soft foam for the core. Here is the formula for why weight reduction is so important:
Less Weight(<80lb) = Faster Movements + Less Power Consumption (>runtime)+ More Affordable + Practical
More Weight(>80lb) = Slower Movement + More Power Consumption (<runtime) + Less Affordable + Impractical

"Big Things Have Small Beginnings" This is a beginning of a new era for Advanced Android Robots that don't make War but Love.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Androidlove: I see you are serious about creating a sexbot. So are we about owning one. There are many people on this forum that absolutely will buy one if you create a product we can accept. We may laugh and joke, but all jokes aside, we want you (or someone) to succeed. Keep in mind, our standards are not low. What we have may be just dolls, but they are gorgeous and fuck like rabbits. Your products need to be within range of their beauty and sexual prowess. To understand this, you will need some experience with what's currently out there, if you have not already tried it. I would suggest a good TPE doll such as this for under $2k. A small price to pay for some serious R & D. And, you could recoup at least half that on resale.
Jotti29.jpg
Jotti29.jpg (2.12 MiB) Viewed 1957 times
Yep, we already got dolls that can stand - but they can't walk or move on their own. Here's what I'd like to see in an android sex doll:
Height: 6 feet is too much. You should shoot for between 4'10" and 5'8". The doll above is 5'2", a nice height for a doll.
Weight: Obviously, the lighter, the better, but somewhere around 45 pounds they get too light and start feeling weird. However, if the android could move under her own power, the weight would matter far less.
Looks: Although there are some small tit lovers here, most of us want at least a C cup, with a D or DD being about perfect. In other words, voluptuous with an ass. Not a 6 foot runway model, more like a Jessica Simpson.
Range of motion: At least that of an average human, if not, beyond. This helps greatly in the bedroom.
Noise: If this doll is using motors and/or cylinders to motivate, there is going to be some noise. Quiet as possible.

Things I'd like to see in an early android:
The doll's head should be able to move up/down, left/right, and her eyes, mouth, eyebrows, to create at least some basic expressions. This needs to be done in a natural way to avoid too much uncanny valley, which would be a turnoff. She will need to run some type of operating system and corresponding software. The current chat programs I have used can nowhere near pass a turing test, but my Real Doll can indeed talk, using a laptop and bluetooth setup.
Kwench423.jpg
Kwench423.jpg (659.49 KiB) Viewed 1957 times
Yep, that's a Tadpole in her mouth, and she will swallow it if you're not careful. However, WinVR tends to G-rate the conversation, turning "fuck" into "truck" or "duck" etc., thus ruining the mood and destroying the conversation. That's an obstacle that needs to be dealt with. She can however, play audio sex tracks, moaning, gasping, and begging for cock. These are quite stimulating, but she is not talking. When she is talking, there's that robotic accent. That is going to be tough to overcome. I wouldn't worry about that for now - get the android working first.
Speaking of androids, a talking doll, or even a sexually gyrating doll is still a doll. An android can walk, do things, talk, and respond intelligently. To call your doll an android, she needs to do these things. I think we are many years from that, but we have to start somewhere. If my Real Doll could cook, clean, and screw whenever I wanted, I'd never date again. That's what I really want, but that is just wishful thinking.
Kwench155.jpg
Kwench155.jpg (249.6 KiB) Viewed 1957 times
Critique: I think you are on the right track, with a lot of work to do. The shoulders seem unnaturally wide, like that dude on Talking Heads. The silicone skin looks oily. That face isn't going to cut it, but we realize it is temporary. Many body parts are covered by clothing. This is TDF, you can show them. We will tell you what we think, good or bad.

Lika
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Lika »

Very interesting build looking forward on this project ~!!
Check Out My Rare Girls On The Links Below~!!!

XiuYing 161cm Plus (DS - Doll Sweet)
Mayumi 158cm (Orient Industries)
Ya Ya 136cm (Orient Industries)
Asumi 146cm (Silicone Arts)
Elvina 80cm (JM Doll)
Mika 110cm (1AM)
Nakita 100cm (DS - Doll Sweet)

(It's hard to tell that the world we live in is either a Reality or a Dream.)

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

I recant my earlier post. Perhaps not a scam but a hopeful youth. Well hope you succeed. Regardless i am sure your innovations will help inspire others and contribute to the goal of that sexbot.
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Just to reaffirm and add to what's been said.

Beauty. Any robotics needs to be packed inside a really hot looking sex doll. Hot sex doll w/a little robotics is better than a Plain doll w/a lot of robotics.

Facial interaction. Head movement, eyes, mouth talking, breathing is more important than the complexity of walking etc.

Robotics. Must work VERY well. Better to have fewer flawless systems than lots of systems that work just OK.

Body. What Begog said. Nice bubble butt and nice well shaped C-cup tits for best sells. Small and Monster tits will offers less sales.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

ElLobo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ElLobo »

I really hope this robotic android love doll is close to a reality. as most everyone here has stated, a moving, interactive, realistic love doll is greatly desired. bookmarked and will check in!

best of luck

ElLobo

androidlove
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by androidlove »

Here is a little video of the robotic skeleton doing the classic and the toad sex poses with variations with orgasmic girl sounds. Enjoy and Happy New Year.

unknown98

Post by unknown98 »

wich technology you gonna use ?arduino or what?

androidlove
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by androidlove »

Hello everyone. Been really busy building the perfect sex robot here is an update on what we have been doing. We did a full body lifecast on our new sex robot model EVE. Her body measurements are 36DD breast, 28 waist, 40 Brazilian butt, and 5"5 height. Video below is about the lifecasting we did to capture every detail down to the pores on the model. Now we are making the mother molds to produce EVE in large quantities. (removed) Also The Guardian UK came and did a documentary on the future of the Sex Robot industry presenting Abyss Real Doll robot and our Android Love robots it will be released on mid march.

Last edited by netwit on Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed; Rule 7

Dahlten68
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dahlten68 »

I've often thought it might be possible to build a very lightweight skeleton using very thin walled aluminum tubing strengthened by inserting contractor pink Styrofoam inside it

Synobyte07
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synobyte07 »

I love that the model took the time to text someone while getting slathered with silicone. :lol:

"Hello 911 ? Please stand by for a minute." :P

Anyway, congratulations on your progress! BTW, are you going to re-sculpt the model's waist and hips? I'm going to say she's not a 28 in the waistline. I don't mean any disrespect, just a simple observation. :fadein:

I believe back in late January a Tom (Silverstone)? of The Guardian contacted TDF for interviews for their documentary. He was looking for somebody in the Las Vegas area. Perhaps he did a little research on you before he introduced himself for the documentary. Let us know how that went and the date when they will air the program. Thanks.
"Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice." Zoetrope

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Interesting project. I will certainly be following this. :thumbs_up:
Also, am I the only one who got turned on by the above video of the chick getting covered in silicone? :twisted:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

ttdjderek2

Post by ttdjderek2 »

I call bullshit!! :razz: ,,,please make me eat my words

INFORMATIONS