Starpery.com

Storage Boxes - Coffins for Dolls

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Storage Boxes - Coffins for Dolls

Post by Boobman »

I think its a cool idea, my upgrades would be a motor that lifts the inner bed up to the top surface for ease in getting your lady doll out. or a hinged side that allows easier access for removal. A set of gauges used in cigar boxes. My 165cm Jeannie is heavy but the hardest part for me is getting her out of the box with the top flaps not going vertical to the sides as the box is wider than it is tall.

Aberdare
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aberdare »

2nd Prototype - Retro Style Trunk:

Pictures to Follow Later - Fresh off the Drawing Board!

I decided to do one just a wee bit fancier than just a simple pine box with a lid... Decorative panels with wood decorations and stamped steel hardware. I also decided to change the dimensions slightly for Jaquelynne as she's quite a busty lass - Don't need the lid flying open at an inopportune moment because her boobs are stressing the lid - lol.

The New Dimensions are 180cm x 60cm x 60cm. I decided to install a slightly "Raised" lid this time around and cover all the outer panels with Black Canvas. For Strength, each end panel was made from 1 x 4 Pine glued together, then cut to height and width, then will have a simple zinc coated gate handle, and all eight corners fitted with flat corner protectors. For fasteners, I will be using countersunk concave head #6 wood screws with zinc coated concave washers. For an extra added touch, I Ran to Rona and picked up Qty 6 - 2 inch box hinges to attach the lid and a two mating pairs of snap clasps to help keep it closed, along with some assorted accent hardware. I think the Black on Wood look should be an eye-catcher with a bit of a retro look with the Canvas. The interior will be fitted with a 3 inch memory foam mattress covered with white satin and the same satin treatment to the sides, ends and lid with diamond ruffed upholstery fastened with the same accenting countersunk #6 screws with concave washers.

Materials List:
Qty 4 - Spruce 2 x 4 x 8ft
Qty 4 - Pine 1 x 4 x 12ft
Qty 2 - 4 x 8 x 1/4 MDF Project Board
Qty 2 Meters - 60 inch White Satin
Qty 2 Meters - 60 inch Black Canvas
Qty 2 Meters - 0.75 inch Quilt Batting
Qty 2 Meters - 24 inch - 3 inch Memory Foam
Qty 100 (1 box) - #6 x 1.5 inch Countersunk wood screws
Qty 100 (1 box) - #6 x 0.75 inch Countersunk wood screws
Qty 8 - 1.5 inch stamped steel corner protectors
Qty 6 - 2 inch box hinges
Qty 4 - Snap Clasps
Qty 2 - Gate Handles
Qty 1 Liter - Double Boiled Linseed Oil
Qty 1 Liter - Contact Cement

Photo's to follow later... During pre-assembly and fitting.
I'm Just Gonna put an "OUT OF ORDER" Sign on my Forehead, and call it a Day...

The Residents of Aberdare Manor:
Jenny_D - WM Style 160cm - 86cm Bust
Jennifer_D - WM Style 160cm - 92cm Bust
Alexandra_D - WM165 K-cup
Jaquelynne_D - WM Style 155cm Big Bust
Nymphodora - WM165 K-cup
Fleurette - YL 158-P2 Pregnant
Jonathan_D - JY 160cm Male
Olivia_D - WM 140cm - D Cup
Diana - JY 168cm - H Cup
Angela_D - Entity 165cm - D Cup
Winter_D - IL 160cm BB - D Cup

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

interesting please post pictures when possible both open and closed of all three.

carlys_guy

Realrobotdoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Realrobotdoll »

That's a brill idea when I die my wife can sell the doll and then bung me in the coffin money saved

Jonathan_D
Doll
Doll

Post by Jonathan_D »

Realrobotdoll wrote:That's a brill idea when I die my wife can sell the doll and then bung me in the coffin money saved
A DOLLar saved is a penny earned... Abe has my own custom made box on the drawing board. It will be a 6 sided Toe-Pincher version of a classic Old West style Undertaker's Coffin. It should be quite comfortable, and hopefully they bury me with my Guns on.

Incidentally, I just found out that Abe has ordered a full arsenal of Replica Guns from Western Rifles & Revolvers for all of us for an upcoming photo shoot he has under contract.

(Big Bad) John

INFORMATIONS