Starpery.com

Usahane custom face?

Got an idea? Need an invention?
dagger0
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Usahane custom face?

Post by dagger0 »

I want to preface my post with the disclaimer that I am new here, and I am not exactly sure if this is where a request like this belongs.

About four months ago I bought my first doll. An inflatable Usahane model. I have since "upgraded" her , if that is the correct term, by stuffing her full of fiberfill. I am happy with how she is coming along, and she is becoming a 3D version of one of my avorite anime girls ever. However, the one problem that I have with the Usahane is the source of my request; her eyes. Since they are always red, I can't change the eye color easily. I would like so find an artist that can draw a face on a blank face, or has the skill to erase he color for a lighter color. My ideal is to have a face with a light purple shade, and one with a heterochromia red and yellow pairing.
My doll harem:

Ailia: Usahane (retired/broken) (may be replaced/upgraded)

Hotaru: Aikodoll (waiting on wardobe)

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Usahane custom face?

Post by samara78 »

Get her face printed on at a tshirt shop or silk screening place then sew the "mask in the shape of her head. Or you could use actual cutouts from your printer.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

dagger0
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Usahane custom face?

Post by dagger0 »

Those sound like good ideas. However, since the mask is elastic, I m not sure how well glueing print-outs from my computed, or iron-ons would work. What other methods are there? If I can do it myself I would like to do so.
My doll harem:

Ailia: Usahane (retired/broken) (may be replaced/upgraded)

Hotaru: Aikodoll (waiting on wardobe)

INFORMATIONS