Starpery.com

Detail vs functionality

Got an idea? Need an invention?
phoenixcinder
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Detail vs functionality

Post by phoenixcinder »

For the most part I find the inventors corner is all about the silicone, skeletal frames, molds, realism, faces etc. Not much on the fabric front. I get it if you are single, lacking intimacy and companionship that you would want something as realistic as possible. But I am curious if there are others out there that don't give to much importance to realism, modelling their doll for photos, making it their pseudo relationship. But just want to build something, life sized, functional, easily dismantled and put together again. That is better then their hands for when their partner is not around.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: Detail vs functionality

Post by rubherkitty »

There is probably more mannequin and stuffed doll discussion in Inventors corner than silicone dolls ever being made. Silicone may be discussed, but not much has ever been produced.
I've seen a number of stuffed dolls being made over the years. Generally a catsuit or just clothing stuffed which is easier than trying to sew a doll from cut pattern.
Have you done a advanced search in Inventors corner?
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

INFORMATIONS