Starpery.com

Highly Intelligent Sex Doll

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Rickb140
Apprentice
Apprentice

Highly Intelligent Sex Doll

Post by Rickb140 »

I hope very soon such a doll comming with artificial intelligence which gives her the ability to respond to her user with emotion and can provide real sexual services to her owner.

DollAfficionado

Re: Highly Intelligent Sex Doll

Post by DollAfficionado »

It will be some time before we see an independently walking and spontaneously talking doll, but RealDoll is currently in the process of taking Artificial Intelligence to the next level. You can buy their "test" version now, but it is still rough. It will be interesting to see it when the wrinkles have been ironed out. Z-onedoll has also been making some good progress with talking and heating; unfortunately, their program only speaks Chinese and only works on Android devices at the moment.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

Your wish has come true: http://truecompanion.com/
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Working in the AI world I can tell you something. The corporation that will invent the first effective AI will be a major one (like google, Microsoft, Amazon, Intel) or something.

As soon as it is done, they will offer the AI capability for sale ...then the sex industry will acquire it. Sex sell ... so you can make sure that sex doll will follow the AI development closely.

My feeling is that we should get something that can hold a normal conversation within 10 to 15 years.

Geordie Rose, a genius who founded the D-Wave corporation, is currently working on the first thru AI project on Quantum computers. He says that we should get it in 5 years or so ... but I personally think that he is a bit optimistic.

If you are not afraid of technical details, here is a very powerful clip about Quantum Computing and AI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqN_2jDVbOU&t=30s

Keep in mind that all the AI we have those days are simulated. They are no more than scripted response attached to speech recognition. This is why tempting to have a conversation with one of those system feels cold and repetitive.

What Geordie is talking about here is a smart machine that really understand what you are saying. It has intelligence ... it is not scripted.

If you are interested in that subject, you NEED to watch the movie Ex Machina.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Machaira
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Machaira »

I don´t think i like to have such a doll as in the movie EX MACHINA. If it is so real, why not stay with a real girl?
I think if people like doll to be so real, maybe because they like to be God over them and them to be like a sex slave and never complain.
But it is just a thought.
:|
Sometimes experience in life is the only true way to understanding. :roll:

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Meso wrote:Your wish has come true: http://truecompanion.com/
LMFAO!!!! :haha4:

Yeah, buy one of those. We'd all have one if his claims were true. You can be the first, and let us know if you ever take delivery.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Machaira wrote:
I think if people like doll to be so real, maybe because they like to be God over them and them to be like a sex slave and never complain.
But it is just a thought.
:|
We can dream, can't we? I like the way you think. :evidence:

Who wants to hear their doll complaining about being fucked in the ass too damn much? We would definitely have to program that out of them. :lol:

tightdolls
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by tightdolls »

How long until we cant notice the difference I wonder, like an all organic AI doll, that has fluid, a heart, walks around with ease and shows incredible real emotion. But doesn't have a conscious

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

:? I am confused now...I though this topic was going to be about me :lol:

lily
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Good one Lilith! :haha4:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

not for sex but when the gatebox is released in English ill be getting one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

tightdolls wrote:How long until we cant notice the difference I wonder, like an all organic AI doll, that has fluid, a heart, walks around with ease and shows incredible real emotion. But doesn't have a conscious
Not in our lifetime ... sorry :(

Better believe in reincarnation to see this thing ! ;)
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Gatebox....
The last thing I want is my doll texting me 10 times a day while I'm working. Unless it's something like "F4 Tornado coming your way at noon," I don't want to hear it. Even then I'd get a severe weather alert on my phone anyway. Obviously, it is connected to the internet, and therefore could be hacked. For that matter, Real Doll's Harmony AI is connected as well. I will say Gatebox appears miles ahead in the promo video, but keep in mind these things are staged, and she's probably a lot dumber in person.

Romulus

Post by Romulus »

optical delusion wrote:not for sex but when the gatebox is released in English ill be getting one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg
Love it, but it ain't cheap. 2675.24 US Dollar
http://gatebox.ai/

Also, this....
Q : Will Hikari be able to speak in any languages other than Japanese?
A : At the moment, she can only speak Japanese.
Q : Is Hikari able to understand English?
A : At the moment, she only recognizes Japanese.
My home-made OOAK plush doll gallery
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13765

Matjy Pilulgri
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Matjy Pilulgri »

tightdolls wrote:How long until we cant notice the difference I wonder, like an all organic AI doll, that has fluid, a heart, walks around with ease and shows incredible real emotion. But doesn't have a conscious
We won't ever see that, because they will be equipped with neurosynaptic chips which shoup be giving them enough conscious before they can walk around with ease and have a heart.
Neurosynaptic chips simply haven't progressed as much as processor for a long time, but that is subject to change.

So give or take 15-23 years and not any longer than that.
Not within our lifetime is ridiculous and I would like to hear the argument for why.
We are at 14nm chips. To reach atomic/molecular levels would require around 0.1-1 nanometer.
So far, the advancements seem to go about halving at every 18 months, although lately it seems to slow down to around 2 years.
The estimates right now is 5 nanometers by 2020. So give or take we'll reach 0.1-1 nanometer by 2030.

What comes after that, quantum computers? Our brains are not quantum computers are they.
With another 10 year leeway, I thus say 2040 at the latest.

Here's the first of such conscious robots:

INFORMATIONS