Starpery.com

Highly Intelligent Sex Doll

Got an idea? Need an invention?
blondLab

Re: Highly Intelligent Sex Doll

Post by blondLab »

Machaira wrote:I don´t think i like to have such a doll as in the movie EX MACHINA. If it is so real, why not stay with a real girl?
I think if people like doll to be so real, maybe because they like to be God over them and them to be like a sex slave and never complain.
But it is just a thought.
:|

I think the attraction of super real but not complaining is about living in a fantasy. Where life is easy with out the trials and tribulations of every day life. Combine that with a super hot sex doll, with a body, face and every detail you choose .... and she will cater to and adapt to your ever changing sexual desires, kinky inclinations, good girl, bad girl, etc ... and you essentially have a very powerful combination ... dare I say psychological narcotic.

Then you throw in a monthly service plan and your company will have more money than you know what to do with.

robcat
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by robcat »

Wrong robot, wrong direction. Sex robots don't need voice AI interaction. Bad idea. Leave the real AI for serious learning robots and neural networks. Sex robots have a limited functional repertoire and should mostly respond to body language of the partner. Only sound functions needed are the gutteral utterances associated with body language & function, so "uh-oh, aww," etc are only vocals I'd want to hear. Along with laugh, cry, moan, sigh, grunt, pant, growl and if asleep then perhaps snore? So no language please. As for AI: they don't need to learn new skills, just learn to adapt pre-programed ones to fit their partner's actions and make slight variations to relieve boredom by repetition. And NO voice activation - too much potential for error during sex. Stick to pressure point switches and pads.

roninfiertze

Post by roninfiertze »

DollAfficionado wrote:It will be some time before we see an independently walking and spontaneously talking doll, but RealDoll is currently in the process of taking Artificial Intelligence to the next level. You can buy their "test" version now, but it is still rough. It will be interesting to see it when the wrinkles have been ironed out. Z-onedoll has also been making some good progress with talking and heating; unfortunately, their program only speaks Chinese and only works on Android devices at the moment.

Let's not forget DS! Imo so far theirs is leading in facial expressions / avoiding the uncanny valley the most. They do not have any sort of AI to drive it yet, however.
Present:
Katie - WM 145cm head #1 - 2014
Cheyenne - Sanhui 156cm head #2 - 2016
"Anthro Project" - HappyDoll 100cm TDF banned - 2017
Alexandria - DH168 132cm TDF banned - 2017
Emily - DH168 132cm TDF banned - 2018
Casandra - DH168 145cm Marie - 2020
Anastasia - CD 138cm TDF banned - 2021
Unnamed - CD 130cm TDF banned - 2021
Ordered - Zelex 142cm TDF banned - 2021

Future:
1.) GameDoll Sino G3 160cm
2.) Sino 158cm B #30
3.) Starpery 171cm

mrdudeguyman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mrdudeguyman »

Things like speech, heat, and simulated heartbeat are already being done. Walking unassisted is a long way off in a doll application, but this can be simulated in VR.

The main thing, I believe, holding it all back besides price, is that developers are so focused on aesthetics because they have to be since they're not using VR for that currently. But if the focus turned squarely to function and supplementing aesthetics with VR, this would move things ahead much quicker.

Realdoll is doing this (VR + physical doll), but the issue for them is price and a high focus on physical aesthetics still, so that isolates a large part of the market from being able to get in. The application needs to be more streamlined and function focused for it to become commercially viable. Put simply, the actual unit can resemble a soft box of bolts in the shape of a woman, but If it can do basic sexual movement (and other types of movement) and sync 1:1 to a VR video, then we will have stepped into the next generation.

It's already technically possible, we just need to wait for some developer to decide to take that path.

robcat
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by robcat »

Intelligent and sex don't fit together well. I have time to think and engage in intellectual dialog when my brain isn't busy or disengaged, so not in bedroom or at a video. During routine tasks: so in bathroom, kitchen or driving. It's then I need to talk, usually not about sex. So I'd prefer a unisex AI robot I can easily carry and sit on a stool or car seat. Something small and furry with an expressive face. Fur is difficult on dolls, so ,,, think YODA?

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

robcat wrote:Intelligent and sex don't fit together well. I have time to think and engage in intellectual dialog when my brain isn't busy or disengaged, so not in bedroom or at a video. During routine tasks: so in bathroom, kitchen or driving. It's then I need to talk, usually not about sex. So I'd prefer a unisex AI robot I can easily carry and sit on a stool or car seat. Something small and furry with an expressive face. Fur is difficult on dolls, so ,,, think YODA?
Well, everyone has an opinion, and this is yours. I disagree with it entirely. I want a full-blown sexbot, intelligence and all. Something that can make my coffee, cook my meals, suck my dick like a pro on command, and tell me the latest weather forecast, scores, and news. The last thing I want is a little Yoda-bot. :uhoh: I bet this guy would suit your needs:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/1124872055 ... dispItem=1

Obviously, what I want is unlikely to occur in my lifetime, but several companies are taking the first baby steps in that direction, and I applaud them for that. If you want a furry, check out a furry forum. Most of us here prefer drop dead gorgeous, anatomically correct, and fully sex-capable dolls, and the more capable they become, the better I like them.
:glou:

robcat
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by robcat »

Need both. Just not in same body. Separating the two functions makes it more possible.

AAAP

Post by AAAP »

Machaira wrote:I don´t think i like to have such a doll as in the movie EX MACHINA. If it is so real, why not stay with a real girl?
I think if people like doll to be so real, maybe because they like to be God over them and them to be like a sex slave and never complain.
But it is just a thought.
:|

That sounds wonderful.

TRI-POD
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TRI-POD »

Check these links out, a company in Spain is advancing this technology and the best thing is, they can modify most doll heads or you can get one of theirs at a reasonable price. The technology is designed for privacy, it's not live on the cloud so its not recording everything said or heard. The future is upon us: http://syntheaamatus.com
and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v44QBKK6Rio

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

My Real Doll can outdo that right now with this Tadpole Bluetooth speaker in her mouth connected to my laptop. She has a robotic accent, but she can reply to conversation or run tracks of AJ moaning, breathing heavy, and having orgasms, depending on my mood, and the sound comes directly out of her mouth. My TPE dolls can use it too, but I have to connect the speaker to the back of their wigs, like Samantha in the video.
Yeah, it fits if I remove her tongue.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

yes but , Begog , can she also spit out cash like a atm machine like the remake of stepford wives movie ?? 8O :D :wink: :haha4: :haha4:

P.S. With my ultra hal system , i can and have created special custom brain plug ins , where i can use trigger words ( even anything during a sex ) where a doll can be made to moan , says sexy things , do dirty talk , etc. etc.
guess i could title it look ma .. no wires ( as inside the doll ) it works based on a p.c. program and uses a blue tooth wireless speaker .
And he doll system has an a.i. system to allow a companion for regular conversation to . :D

This is exactly another reason why that i hope some doll makers will make cheaper generic animated heads with different levels . level one animated mouth (lipsincs with sound , from nearby bluetooth speaker ) level 2 animated mouth and eyes that randomly blink on it's own . level three all the above and a head that turns randomly left and right . level four all the above and controll to control custom funtions . each cost is based on simplicity to complkexity .
allowing different people to be able to afford various heads for dolls. :D :glou:

menvy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by menvy »

Personally, I think this will develop faster than we anticipate. With AI working to make new AI. AI working on the technology. Tech will progress faster than it has ever before.

AI will be involvled in a lot of different products, including this.

But they will release is slow, why? Because they won't skip a bunch of generations of sales. That is my opinion anyway.

Apugo

Post by Apugo »

Babel99 wrote:Working in the AI world I can tell you something. The corporation that will invent the first effective AI will be a major one (like google, Microsoft, Amazon, Intel) or something.
More accurately, it will be invented by a machine invented by one of those companies.

AI is sort of on this threshold where programmers are trying to figure out how to make one that improves itself in a way that we want. Once that happens, it's off to the races. AI creating better AI creating better AI. Advancement will suddenly become very rapid.

At least that's what I gather from what I have read, as well as this radio program. I recommend it to anyone interested in the subject:

https://www.wnyc.org/story/takeaway-2018-01-01/

Dyolf

Post by Dyolf »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJYsOsoBIZU

The Toyota T-HR3 humanoid robot; a remotely-controlled unit that still relies on suspension cables in case one of the legs should fail or the balance gets blown, replicating fine movements puts a lot of shudder in the hands (though how much of that is the robot and how much is translation from the operator's hands I do not know), and it still walks like an arthritic octogenarian, but both the smoothness and speed of its action when at stable rest are rather impressive.

As for AI, who knows how deep the rabbit hole goes? To be honest, I'd like to see a focus on actual body mechanics. Let's make a doll with a functional internal chassis (all the right wiggle and squeeze without ripping your junk off, then a style of walking and crawling that looks realistic), then figure out how to "flesh it out" in a mold without problems (while somehow leaving access for inevitable repairs). Working on the AI first feels like we're putting the cart before the horse, so to speak.
"There is no spoon."

"...Makes it really hard to eat cereal."

INFORMATIONS