Starpery.com

Hello All !

Got an idea? Need an invention?
MrsMannequinMan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Hello All !

Post by MrsMannequinMan »

Hi Everyone ! This is "D". MannequinMan's RG. I have created my own account now with TDF & would like to tell all of you his followers what you have meant to me in this time of grieving & emotional turmoil. I love each & everyone of you & want to show how much i appreciate yun's support ! In the coming months, many changes will come around with MM's past work, his efforts & his passions that I cannot let go, at least without trying. You guys meant so much to him & to create & sculpt the female form was a true passion & love of his. I am doing what i can to keep his dreams alive & to move on with some future projects. a lot is on the burners rite now, but please bare with us & we will present some really cool things in the future for all to enjoy. again, thanx to ALL who commented about his passing, etc. unexpected this was but ...we all must "Doll On" ? I think he would say ? ( Thank You "Bridgettes Hubby" ? ( Chris ) so, now you guys kno who i am, ..you may call me "D" if you wish. Thank You ....stay tuned my friends ! :glou:

DollAfficionado

Re: Hello All !

Post by DollAfficionado »

Welcome to TDF!
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

¡Bienvenido a TDF!

Awesome to see you here!
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

BigBurrito

Post by BigBurrito »

Soo sad to lose MM, i admired his work as in FX and his sculpting skills, and welcome, and i will watch your threads and i am open to your ideas, and continue his legacy. Check my post "Building my Janis" and see my progress as i sculpt too, and Gods speed

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Welcome to TDF. We look forward to seeing your projects.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Welcome to the forum! And here's to wishing all the best for you! :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

MrsMannequinMan
Active Poster
Active Poster

DollAfficionado wrote:Welcome to TDF!
Thank You DollAfficionado !!! :D

MrsMannequinMan
Active Poster
Active Poster

AlexaTilbrook wrote:¡Bienvenido a TDF!

Awesome to see you here!
Thank You AlexaTilbrook !!! :D

MrsMannequinMan
Active Poster
Active Poster

BigBurrito wrote:Soo sad to lose MM, i admired his work as in FX and his sculpting skills, and welcome, and i will watch your threads and i am open to your ideas, and continue his legacy. Check my post "Building my Janis" and see my progress as i sculpt too, and Gods speed
Thank You BigBurrito !!! :D

MrsMannequinMan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Begog wrote:Welcome to TDF. We look forward to seeing your projects.
Thank You Begog !!! :D

MrsMannequinMan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Stewie studmuffin wrote:Welcome to the forum! And here's to wishing all the best for you! :glou:
Thank You Stewie studmuffin !!! :D

Synobyte07
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synobyte07 »

Hi D. I do admire your enthusiasm and determination to see MM's ideas & concepts come to fruition. He definitely had a broad spectrum of interests that involved materials science, animatronics, robotics, AI, prosthetic makeup fx and dolls in general. Any one of these fields of interest is a challenge in it's own right.Image

Don't be discouraged and take your time on this. MM certainly did a lot of research and developed his ideas incrementally by doing experiments/tests on a smaller scale. This does save time and money which is a great benefit before tackling a full scale project. I'm sure he left many proof of concepts with his ideas and that will certainly help give you an advantage in this field of work.

Best of Luck to you and don't do anything crazy! Image
"Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice." Zoetrope

MrsMannequinMan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Synobyte07 wrote:Image

Hi D. I do admire your enthusiasm and determination to see MM's ideas & concepts come to fruition. He definitely had a broad spectrum of interests that involved materials science, animatronics, robotics, AI, prosthetic makeup fx and dolls in general. Any one of these fields of interest is a challenge in it's own right.Image

Don't be discouraged and take your time on this. MM certainly did a lot of research and developed his ideas incrementally by doing experiments/tests on a smaller scale. This does save time and money which is a great benefit before tackling a full scale project. I'm sure he left many proof of concepts with his ideas and that will certainly help give you an advantage in this field of work.

Best of Luck to you and don't do anything crazy! Image
anything crazy ?,,lol good one ! Your sweet, thank you ! yes, I have a slew of work to do & i know i will never match MM's creativity but i'm willing to try. I am an artsy person, I actually helped MM on some very minor sculpting on Victoria, etc. but basically touch up stuff he showed me. I am somewhat in the science field myself with work, so i see animatronics in certain settings at work. I actually know what actuators are !.lol we use them for pressure applications for molds and stuff ( injection molds, etc. ) im excited to work alongside everyone here at IC. I think MM spent most his time here ? Thanks All ! Hugs D

INFORMATIONS