Starpery.com

Storage solution for Dolls

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Garvdart1977

Re: Storage solution for Dolls

Post by Garvdart1977 »

Awesome doll storage man. I am interested but I am looking at my couch right now and think I might modify it , visitors don't really think too look under a couch / sofa cushion! I'll take pictures and share in another thread.
Also the blanket bed hidden compartment top just put a few enjoyment products\ ie a Fleshlight, lube, condoms , DVDs etc etc and the prying eyes have know where else too look.

Garvdart1977

Post by Garvdart1977 »

Just thought of this a magic vanish box for your doll using mirrors

Garvdart1977

Post by Garvdart1977 »

Garvdart1977 wrote:Awesome doll storage man. I am interested but I am looking at my couch right now and think I might modify it , visitors don't really think too look under a couch / sofa cushion! I'll take pictures and share in another thread.
Also the blanket bed hidden compartment top just put a few enjoyment products\ ie a Fleshlight, lube, condoms , DVDs etc etc and the prying eyes have know where else too look.
Got my doll and was able too finish my couch hide
Since i know have full box dimensions works great and no one can tell.

Tools needed ,hacksaw, wood saw, scissors, utility knife
Time 10min- 1 hour depending power tools ,

Removed cushion springs and two frame supports left corner springs intact and support at corners this left exactly the 17" width in need,and 58" length. The box doll came with was nearly 4ply cardboard when closed so can support 200lbs on top.

Couch hidden
IMG_20170925_213825.jpg
IMG_20170925_213825.jpg (317.15 KiB) Viewed 584 times
Couch open
IMG_20170925_213951.jpg
IMG_20170925_213951.jpg (291.4 KiB) Viewed 584 times
Using tape and a t square I then scored the secondary lid of the box within 1\4 inch of the the couch frame so the box lid would fold allowing the secondary lid too fold over the couch frame
Scored 3x so allowed no compromised Integrity of shipping box
Sat down on top not jumping supported me fine
Now using the legs shipped supports cushions we have a template for a additional foundation to the box next modification incoming. But mostly looks like a 4x4 with 2 2x4 struts, modify our leg cushion so it fits between that area. For additional support if say someone decides too plop down or even if I want some couch time for me and my Sophia. Not sure if shipping box could take us both.

INFORMATIONS