Tools:
1) 3oz of Sil-Poxy glue
2) X-Acto knife or similar
3) 2 Adjustable wrenches
4) Tape. I used electrical.
5) About 25 paperclips cut and bent into "staples"
6) "Breast Pillow" or a soft filler

Skin repair:

Thin silicone (Knees) - Squeeze skin together and apply staples. Result should be even and closed skin. Apply glue INSIDE the cut by slightly opening cut between staples. Clean excess off surface.

Thick silicone (Hip area) - This will may be more difficult! HAVE STAPLES READY TO GO. To ensure the entire surface received glue I applied it first then the staples. I repaired 1/3 of the cut at a time.

LEAVE THE REPAIRS ALONE FOR AT LEAST 1 HOUR

1) Feel for joint location. Cut ~4" lengthwise behind knee. Use both wrenches to loosen the joints (think floppy).

2) Cut along outside seam near hipbone down to where leg meets body. Carefully remove all foam from the butt area.

3) Completely disconnected the leg and hip joints. I covered their exposed ends in electrical tape to lessen chance of internal damage to the surrounding silicone.

You can also remove the hip joints entirely but they add some stability since they push against the inside.

4) !IMPORTANT! REINFORCE the inside of where both butt cheeks meet (inside of buttcrack) with atleast two wide layers of sil-poxy. Silicone here is thin and WILL PROBABLY TEAR IF NOT REINFORCED!

5) I had an absurdly soft breast "pillow" from another US doll maker. I cut off the breasts and put them in place of the foam. The breast curvature fit the shape of the butt nicely. I cut small pieces of silicone from what remained of the "pillow" and filled in any gaps inside the butt.

Do the implants and repairs one at a time. Leave 1 HOUR between repairs to allow glue to dry.

6) Wait 24 hours for glue to fully dry and remove staples.

Voila! Butt feels real and hip movement much more fluid!

Sexy Time Setup:
Chain running along ceiling above length of bed.
3 Home Depot springs rated at 30 Ibs each than can hook into any link in the chain.
Connectors for springs to dolls neck bolt.
You can freely adjust their position thus tension.

Unbelievably natural cowgirl motion! Highly recommend!

INFORMATIONS